Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 big blak afrika said:
I'm sure that never occurred to him i'm sure he didn't look for a job.
you hit the nail on the head
 01-21-2011, 06:44 PM         #102
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Figure it out yourself, from the way you type its obvious enough. All you will do is make excuses for why he didn't improve his situation, most people do, lose the excuses and you find out that 'struggle' was self inflicted, period.
Losing your job isn't an excuse it's a reason go tell the people involved in this recession oh it was their fault they lost their jobs. And he did improve his situation by selling drugs but according to the morality police here that's not good enough.
 01-21-2011, 06:45 PM         #103
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
you hit the nail on the head
Oh o.k. now I get all blacks just want to sell drugs and do crime it's in our genes.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Losing your job isn't an excuse it's a reason go tell involved in this recession oh it was their fault they lost their jobs. And he did improve his situation by selling drugs but according to the morality police here that's not good enough.
are you slow? your english is horrible.
 01-21-2011, 06:45 PM         #105
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you said poor black dominated countries

those two dumps came into mind
Sounds like 'massah' has you brainwashed, the irony is pouring through each and every one of your posts. You glorify America's riches but complain that it is never enough for lazy kids like you. Enjoying this troll session?
 7 years ago '04        #106
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Oh o.k. now I get all blacks just want to sell drugs and do crime it's in our genes.
never said that or implied that. your father just sounds lazy and unmotivated
 01-21-2011, 06:46 PM         #107
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden race threads are hilarious

anyway...it dont matter to me, a good player is a good player...i wanted the eagles to draft garhart last year but good thing they didnt because dude suck
 7 years ago '04        #108
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 smokeweed101. said:
Sounds like 'massah' has you brainwashed, the irony is pouring through each and every one of your posts. You glorify America's riches but complain that it is never enough for lazy kids like you. Enjoying this troll session?
America is better than other places, that doesn't mean it's perfect though

I don't know what's so hard for people to understand
 7 years ago '04        #109
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
America is better than other places, doesn't mean it's perfect though

I don't know what's so hard for people to understand
when you make comments like "black people cant be racist" thats the kind of s**t that boggles the minds.
 01-21-2011, 06:49 PM         #110
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Losing your job isn't an excuse it's a reason go tell the people involved in this recession oh it was their fault they lost their jobs. And he did improve his situation by selling drugs but according to the morality police here that's not good enough.
I am no morality police, I am just here to provide examples of the differences between lazy excuses and effort. I don't think too many come to this country to get oppresed and thrown in the ghetto, most of those people are born in America with a shovel in one hand and the other reaching towards welfare, lay in that grave and stop crying.
 7 years ago '04        #111
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I am no morality police, I am just here to provide examples of the differences between lazy excuses and effort. I don't think too many come to this country to get oppresed and thrown in the ghetto, most of those people are born in America with a shovel in one hand and the other reaching towards welfare, lay in that grave and stop crying.
look at the messicans, they come here and work harder than any natual born citizen. they are the hardest workers in america. bring more of them in
 01-21-2011, 06:50 PM         #112
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
To you he sounds lazy and unmotivated. What normal member of society wakes up one day and says damn having a steady paycheck I think i'll do something that can get me k!lled. Instead of working a nice safe 9-5? What i'm saying is my father was no different than a lot of other drug dealers he went with the last resort to get himself and his family out of a f**ked up situation.
 01-21-2011, 06:51 PM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
 7 years ago '04        #114
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
To you he sounds lazy and unmotivated. What normal member of society wakes up one day and says damn having a steady paycheck I think i'll do something that can get me k!lled. Instead of working a nice safe 9-5? What i'm saying is my father was no different than a lot of other drug dealers he went with the last resort to get himself and his family out of a f**ked up situation.
more excuses. just tell us your father was uneducated and lazy and his bulls**t ways are rubbing off on you and we can all move on.
 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM         #115
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
America is better than other places, that doesn't mean it's perfect though
I hate SEVERAL things about this country, I am not some conservative red/white/blue flag waver here, both of my parents clawed their way up coming from poor surroundings, I think that is what makes me appreciate the opportunities and not write them off to point out some random hick saying "oh but he is still just a ******". Stop letting words dictate your life and grow a pair of nuts.
 01-21-2011, 06:55 PM         #116
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
That's your own preconceptions and misconceptions about blacks we were never ever on welfare because my father sacrificed his future for the future of his family. That's what i'm saying your acting like drug dealing is easy it's an occupation that can get you k!lled. My father would've much rather have gone to school but he had to do what was necessary for his family. If there was an alternative i'm sure he would've taken it. Not many people want to be a drug dealer.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 01-21-2011 at 06:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #117
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Sabotage said:
when you make comments like "black people cant be racist" thats the kind of s**t that boggles the minds.
We can't be racist...it's a fact, it's not like I'm making it up

I can hate white people all day long, but what can I really do about it?

nothing really because I'm not in a position of power to hold a cracka back...black people aren't in general

and don't try to say Obama...he ain't really about s**t and he ain't a real american n*gga anyway, pops was an African, he got a white mama and lived in Hawaii...he wasn't part of the struggle
 01-21-2011, 06:57 PM         #118
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
more excuses. just tell us your father was uneducated and lazy and his bulls**t ways are rubbing off on you and we can all move on.
More excuses? Just think about it for a second who in their right mind would rather do something to get themselves k!lled than go to school? School is the easier better way but the family can't eat books.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 01-21-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 01-21-2011, 07:00 PM         #119
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So yeah I read nothing but the article and knew this turned out into a race thing with everyone

f**k UP
 01-21-2011, 07:01 PM         #120
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
That's what i'm saying your acting like drug dealing is easy it's an occupation that can get you k!lled.
I am not denying that, but don't come here saying that a white guy can get a free ride to glory from that same starting point. Laziness comes in all colors, most of my dealers are white and sell coke, pills and all that crap too, they are lazy a.sses. Just like you have black people with families to raise that make no excuses and get through that path to success.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago