Browns Peyton Hillis: 'Every Team' Made Fun of Him for Being White

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2011, 06:14 PM         #81
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Nope, i think he was saying, your white = you got it made

So basically, a very poor family gives birth to a white baby boy, they have no money and live in a one bedroom place in a terrible area, that kid has it made?
No not at all but a white man can come up and everything's good while if a black man comes up to most people he's still just a ******. Look at the president of the united states he made it to the highest position in government and is still called a ******. So while they both attain the same thing (success) one has his success completely disregarded because of the color of his skin. For example oh I don't give a s**t if he is the president he's still just a ******.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 01-21-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #82
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 789 789
I'm saying the opportunity for you to succeed is always there as long as you got that alabaster skin...it will get you access to opportunity that a lot of black people even in similar situations as poor white trash, couldn't dream of

a black man can try as hard as he wants but if there's some person in his way that only sees his color, he's f**ked...he's just a ******
 01-21-2011, 06:16 PM         #83
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They wont be talking that s**t next year
 01-21-2011, 06:19 PM         #84
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Also I know a lot more about black struggle than you
Doubt it, your father choosing to be a drug dealer in America is not a struggle, my father coming from a s**tty country area, KEEPING his accent, and "throwing on a suit" to give back to his people that is a struggle, selling drugs to your own people is pathetic.
 7 years ago '04        #85
space
space
space
on some real s**t...Jews change their last name and blend in with the rest of white America

that only further proved my point by bringing up jews

that alabaster skin trumps all
 01-21-2011, 06:22 PM         #86
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
a black man can try as hard as he wants but if there's some person in his way that only sees his color, he's f**ked...he's just a ******
He certainly isn't trying enough if he lets one human block his path. Again say this in a poor black dominated country and they would call you a spoiled b**ch.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35

[pic - click to view]

01-21-2011, 06:22 PM         #88
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
good lord shut the f**k up. black people didnt even have it as bad as jews and theyre typically white as possible
Most jews I a.ssociate with don't consider themselves white because they feel nobody came to help them they consider themselves jews and while a lot of them were k!lled and that certainly isn't to be disregarded outside of hitler's territory they had full rights. While blacks just got full rights in the sixties. Plus a lot of discrimination still goes on today against blacks.
 01-21-2011, 06:27 PM         #89
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Doubt it, your father choosing to be a drug dealer in America is not a struggle, my father coming from a s**tty country area, KEEPING his accent, and "throwing on a suit" to give back to his people that is a struggle, selling drugs to your own people is pathetic.
My father choosing to drop out of school to support his siblings isn't struggle? My fathers a man he did what he had to do to keep his family's head above water and he sacrificed his future to do it . My father was thrust in an adult situation at the age of 15 and he handled it the best he could. As far as selling drugs to his own people he sold drugs for his people his family.
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
He certainly isn't trying enough if he lets one human block his path. Again say this in a poor black dominated country and they would call you a spoiled b**ch.
what kind of logic is that?

that's some ol house ****** type of thinking...'you better thank massuh, at least you ain't in Kenya or Uganda'

I don't give a f**k about what an African thinks about African American life...they get no respect from me, they go in the pile with other Johnny Come Lately immigrants

their home country is probably a s**t hole but wanna come here and judge me...I wish they would have the nerve to do that
 01-21-2011, 06:32 PM         #91
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
My father choosing to drop out of school to support his siblings isn't struggle? My fathers a man he did what he had to do to keep his family's head above water and he sacrificed his future to do it . My father was thrust in an adult situation at the age of 15 and he handled it the best he could. As far as selling drugs to his own people he sold drugs for his people his family.
You make your bed and lie in it, again this is all excuses, I don't think my father was thrown cash to go to school back in the 70s with no citizenship, but he worked, got his masters, and raised his kids all together. Now he can go kick back in his home town and show them all the cool gadgets that spoiled American's have. No excuses, no hate for the white man, just positive effort leading to positive results, funny the most hateful blacks are the ones who have it all.

The ones screaming racism are the same ones selling coke and guns to k!ll their own people, the irony in it all is fascinating and sad.
 01-21-2011, 06:34 PM         #92
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
at least you ain't in Kenya or Uganda
Never forget that spoiled piece of s**t. The more we get into it the dumber you look not surprisingly.
 01-21-2011, 06:34 PM         #93
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You make your bed and lie in it, again this is all excuses, I don't think my father was thrown cash to go to school back in the 70s with no citizenship, but he worked, got his masters, and raised his kids all together. Now he can go kick back in his home town and show them all the cool gadgets that spoiled American's have. No excuses, no hate for the white man, just positive effort leading to positive results, funny the most hateful blacks are the ones who have it all.

The ones screaming racism are the same ones selling coke and guns to k!ll their own people, the irony in it all is fascinating and sad.
So my father made his bed he made my grandfather get laid off when the steel mill failed? How'd he do that? Please tell me since you got my whole history figured out.
 7 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Good for him. Hillis is a beast.
 01-21-2011, 06:36 PM         #95
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
So my father made his bed he made my grandfather get laid off when the steel mill failed? How'd he do that? Please tell me since you got my whole history figured out.
No he made an ignorant child who takes his own race back several hundreds of years, no progression just backwards thinking, a cycle of failure inevitably.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 big blak afrika said:
should have gotten out earlier
 01-21-2011, 06:38 PM         #97
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
No he made an ignorant child who takes his own race back several hundreds of years, no progression just backwards thinking, a cycle of failure inevitably.
You avoided the question you said my father made his own bed how'd he do that?
 01-21-2011, 06:41 PM         #98
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
You avoided the question you said my father made his own bed how'd he do that?
Figure it out yourself, from the way you type its obvious enough. All you will do is make excuses for why he didn't improve his situation, most people do, lose the excuses and you find out that 'struggle' was self inflicted, period.

There is only a minor amount of people who 'have no choice', something tells me you don't come from that group.
 01-21-2011, 06:42 PM         #99
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
should have gotten out earlier
I'm sure that never occurred to him i'm sure he didn't look for a job. I'm sure a perfectly normal contributing member of society said hmm I don't think i'll get another job I think i'll be a pimp instead and damn my kid going to school he can sell drugs cause it sounds like fun that's ridiculous. They did find other jobs they were part time construction workers but it didn't pay the bills.
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Never forget that spoiled piece of s**t. The more we get into it the dumber you look not surprisingly.
you said poor black dominated countries

those two dumps came into mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago