most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 keithbm1111 said:
Are you saying all white people are born with the world set up for them to succeed?
In America, yes

even if you're white trash, drop the accent, throw on a suit and you're good to go
 01-21-2011, 05:35 PM         #62
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
my example was perfect, if you can't see the analogous nature of what I said, you're just stupid...

no one wants to hear someone that has the world set up for them to succeed, b**ch about how hard life is for them
So tell me how successful those pretty women with cancer are, or the ones who have no home smart guy, I dare an idiot like you to insult my intelligence.
 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM         #63
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
In America, yes

even if you're white trash, drop the accent, throw on a suit and you're good to go
So basically you are saying they have to change what they have with effort. Funny same can be said for a lot of those black trash, drop the welfare and read a book and you're good to go, I know quite a few that have done so.

Lazy people come in all colors, stop making excuses and do something about it, you have a computer probably for free but some people actually had to work for theirs.
 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM         #64
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He never said racism was in the past, your own insecurity added that statement and then went into a rage.
Yes he did he said most of the oppression blacks suffered is in the past that's why he got s**tted on by someone who isn't black.
 7 years ago '04        #65
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So tell me how successful those pretty women with cancer are, or the ones who have no home smart guy, I dare an idiot like you to insult my intelligence.
lmao @ having to resort to an argument based on having cancer...society cannot control who gets cancer, smart guy
 01-21-2011, 05:43 PM         #66
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
lmao @ having to resort to an argument based on having cancer...society cannot control who gets cancer, smart guy
But I thought you stated a pretty woman can't complain about having a bad life? Is the ugly healthy woman struggling more than the cancer patient? I think not.
 7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So basically you are saying they have to change what they have with effort. Funny same can be said for a lot of those black trash, drop the welfare and read a book and you're good to go, I know quite a few that have done so.

Lazy people come in all colors, stop making excuses and do something about it, you have a computer probably for free but some people actually had to work for theirs.
Even if you are black and educated, you still have skin color as an unchangeable factor in determining your success...skin color being a factor in ones ability to function in society reaches back as far as to the birth of slavery in the Americas.

Black slaves were easily distinguishable from white indentured servants and workers...the indentured servants would just change their clothes and blend in with the community...same thing goes on today

I probably won't even respond further with you people on this issue, you're not worth my time...I am just on a higher plane intellectually
 01-21-2011, 05:45 PM         #68
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Yes he did he said most of the oppression blacks suffered is in the past that's why he got s**tted on by someone who isn't black.
I would say that statement is true, MOST meaning majority, not meaning ALL, nothing implied racism being dead except the minds of insecure net panthers. Anyways what the hell do you know about black struggle or Africa?
 7 years ago '04        #69
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Liquid-Science said:
that's like saying if you didn't play in the NBA, you can't have an opinion or comment on it

what are you? 35 still posting online n*gga?
35, 26, arent any different, just saying

Last edited by Sabotage; 01-21-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 01-21-2011, 05:47 PM         #70
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Even if you are black and educated, you still have skin color as an unchangeable factor in determining your success...skin color being a factor in ones ability to function in society reaches back as far as to the birth of slavery in the Americas.
It actually reaches back MUCH farther than that.

Liquid-Science said:
I probably won't even respond further with you people on this issue, you're not worth my time...I am just on a higher plane intellectually
Didn't mean to waste your precious time, isn't it nice to have time to surf the web in this country?
 7 years ago '04        #71
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I would say that statement is true, MOST meaning majority, not meaning ALL, nothing implied racism being dead except the minds of insecure net panthers. Anyways what the hell do you know about black struggle or Africa?
i dont think anyone can understand the struggle in africa unless youre there. its entirely too f**ked up of a place for most people to comprehend, black or white
 01-21-2011, 05:55 PM         #72
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
i dont think anyone can understand the struggle in africa unless youre there. its entirely too f**ked up of a place for most people to comprehend, black or white
That is why I am dying to see a reply. I actually have pictures and stories as my father spent the last 2 1/2 months in a poor town in Kenya, funny how they enjoy the laptops and cell phones he brings them from bad old America, go there and tell them this cry baby s**t typed on our Windows 7 and watch them laugh their a.sses off.

Poor blacks in America, don't have the pleasure of boiling their water or showering outside. :cry:
 01-21-2011, 05:58 PM         #73
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Big blak afrika is a character from a movie it doesn't mean i'm in fact from Africa as you can tell by the misspelling

[video - click to view]

Also I know a lot more about black struggle than you considering your on the internet saying most racism is dead when a black man was lynched in Mississippi in 2010. Go tell his family most racism is dead.
 7 years ago '07        #74
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Liquid-Science said:
In America, yes

Im sorry, but thats just not true. Are you racist? Or just love Bringing race into s**t
 7 years ago '04        #75
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Im sorry, but thats just not true. Are you racist? Or just love Bringing race into s**t
a black person cannot be racist, so no I am not racist

just pointing out the truth about America
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:

Black people cant be racist towards white people?

Of course not what was i thinking? Only the white man can be racist, right?
 01-21-2011, 06:04 PM         #77
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I believe he's saying in comparison to black people when your black no matter what you do no matter what you accomplish to the majority of America you'll still just be a ******. A black man can discover the cure for cancer to a majority of people he'll just be the ****** who cured cancer. That doesn't apply to white people.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:

good lord shut the f**k up. black people didnt even have it as bad as jews and theyre typically white as possible
 7 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I believe he's saying in comparison to black people when your black no matter what you do no matter what you accomplish to the majority of America you'll still just be a ******. A black man can discover the cure for cancer to a majority of people he'll just be the ****** who cured cancer. That doesn't apply to white people.
Nope, i think he was saying, your white = you got it made

So basically, a very poor family gives birth to a white baby boy, they have no money and live in a one bedroom place in a terrible area, that kid has it made?
 7 years ago '04        #80
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Nope, i think he was saying, your white = you got it made

So basically, a very poor family gives birth to a white baby boy, they have no money and live in a one bedroom place in a terrible area, that kid has it made?
obviously, come on keith, stop being dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy