Browns Peyton Hillis: 'Every Team' Made Fun of Him for Being White

most viewed right now
 144
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Chest Rockwell said:
why? us is better. and europe has aa too

but its funny how much black people *today* b**ch about oppression when many times they actually benefit from it. im not denying that black people have been s**tted on in america but much if it is in the past.
added to ignore list.
 7 years ago '04        #42
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5104 5104
 Chest Rockwell said:
why? us is better. and europe has aa too

but its funny how much black people *today* b**ch about oppression when many times they actually benefit from it. im not denying that black people have been s**tted on in america but much if it is in the past.




Dude, Son, Buddy... you lost with these statements and there's no coming back from this one..

You are absolutely right, you can say plenty of the hardships black people faced are in the past ( blatant segregation and things along those lines)

HOWEVER, if you are the slightest bit aware, you would look at the playing field in this society and realize that its not level at all. All the racism is subtle and covert, which is why so many people throw out the phrases"Racism is over and in the past" and "Black people need to stop b**chin"

- Just because we have MLK day doesnt mean that millions of Black men are being unfairly profiled and mistreated by police and given harsher judgments in court every day (Does Jena 6 and the "wedding shooting" ring a bell?)

- Just because we have "Affirmative Action" doesnt mean many white corporation owners arnt afraid of and doing their best to avoid having black men rise to their level of power

- Just because we have "Hate Crime Laws" doesnt eliminate the hatred that certain people have for other races and prevent them for acting out violently towards them anyways (there are black people still getting jumped and lynched)

Yes, black people have many more opportunities today, but lets not act like we have to work a million times harder to get where we need to be. Lets not act like there arnt social tools to continually prevent black people from being fully functioning citizens in this country.
 7 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19923 19923
the AFC north John Kuhn... as apposed to NFC North :) but I feel him... nobody gave him a chance besides the Browns.
 7 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 Yelsgnik said:
That is the same criticism black quarterbacks get...
true but dont mean that its right tho and injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere
 7 years ago '04        #45
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 Chest Rockwell said:
why? us is better. and europe has aa too

but its funny how much black people *today* b**ch about oppression when many times they actually benefit from it. im not denying that black people have been s**tted on in america but much if it is in the past.
how? I mean lets look @ the media and tv shows how are they benefiting from this? oh well we dont have a black guy in here so let us @ least have one to represent? smh

I thin the roles need to be reversed for one week to see how wrong society still is towards race
 7 years ago '05        #46
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
omg...you n*ggas need to stop.....its a f**king sports forum can we get back to the topic at hand....who gives a f**k what a uncle tom says on a f**king forum you aint gonna change that n*ggas opinion...now back to peyton hillis

whether he white or not i just like the way he bullies n*ggas and i bet when he runs over someone he prolly throws it in their face that they got punked by a white dude...so the banter goes both ways...i just need that n*gga to get paid this year cuz he deserves it more than most the rbs in the league....he been patient
 7 years ago '07        #47
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i swear liquid science is f**king hilarious and so offensive at the sametime
 7 years ago '08        #48
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$17,891 | Props total: 22627 22627
He shouldnt complain hes the Best white running back since Tiki Barber
 7 years ago '04        #49
minimeblunts 
space
avatar space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
GO WHITE BOY, GO WHITE BOY GO!


HAHAH

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW!!


EAGLES> Cleveland Browns> REST OF NFL
 7 years ago '06        #50
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 w113mrl said:

[pic - click to view]

Someone insert n*ggaz Gon' Hate for Hillis
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Channel negative energy into something positive...

and you can't lose.
 7 years ago '07        #52
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
boo f**king hoo
 01-21-2011, 05:19 PM         #53
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
it's like a pretty woman b**chin about how hard her life is...we know it ain't true so we don't wanna hear it
This comment doesn't even make sense, put a pretty woman in a cave with no food and see how easy her looks make things.
 7 years ago '04        #54
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 smokeweed101. said:
This comment doesn't even make sense, put a pretty woman in a cave with no food and see how easy her looks make things.
you're stupid...really stupid
 01-21-2011, 05:23 PM         #55
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you're stupid...really stupid
 01-21-2011, 05:26 PM         #56
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slipnslide85 said:
[/B]


Dude, Son, Buddy... you lost with these statements and there's no coming back from this one..

You are absolutely right, you can say plenty of the hardships black people faced are in the past ( blatant segregation and things along those lines)

HOWEVER, if you are the slightest bit aware, you would look at the playing field in this society and realize that its not level at all. All the racism is subtle and covert, which is why so many people throw out the phrases"Racism is over and in the past" and "Black people need to stop b**chin"

- Just because we have MLK day doesnt mean that millions of Black men are being unfairly profiled and mistreated by police and given harsher judgments in court every day (Does Jena 6 and the "wedding shooting" ring a bell?)

- Just because we have "Affirmative Action" doesnt mean many white corporation owners arnt afraid of and doing their best to avoid having black men rise to their level of power

- Just because we have "Hate Crime Laws" doesnt eliminate the hatred that certain people have for other races and prevent them for acting out violently towards them anyways (there are black people still getting jumped and lynched)

Yes, black people have many more opportunities today, but lets not act like we have to work a million times harder to get where we need to be. Lets not act like there arnt social tools to continually prevent black people from being fully functioning citizens in this country.
He never said racism was in the past, your own insecurity added that statement and then went into a rage.
 01-21-2011, 05:28 PM         #57
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you're stupid...really stupid
Am I supposed to be insulted? You made a dumbass example and I had to laugh.
 7 years ago '08        #58
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
damn another thread in the past 2 days turned into race war
 7 years ago '04        #59
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 smokeweed101. said:
Am I supposed to be insulted? You made a dumbass example and I had to laugh.
my example was perfect, if you can't see the analogous nature of what I said, you're just stupid...

no one wants to hear someone that has the world set up for them to succeed, b**ch about how hard life is for them
 7 years ago '07        #60
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Liquid-Science said:
my example was perfect, if you can't see the analogous nature of what I said, you're just stupid...

no one wants to hear someone that has the world set up for them to succeed, b**ch about how hard life is for them
Are you saying all white people are born with the world set up for them to succeed?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy