As much as I like Based God, I feel he has indirectly killed hip hop

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18966 18966
n*gga ain't got a strangle hold of nuthin'....you got a stranglehold on his nuts....
 7 years ago '08        #102
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 Plizaya J said:
i cant believe yall keep postin this like its good

whats the f**kin world comin to
shut up you sensitive clown, nobody is saying dude is a God MC but that guy b**ch slapped

your man something serious, just straight disrespected him as a man with crazy s**t

your man didn't do s**t to this guy, THIS GUY...have you seen LIL B??? Budden didn't even

act like a man about this because a man would had put the kid in his place, instead he acted

like a b**ch made soft son of a b**ch.

If a guy like Lil B not him just a guy like that goes to

your face and says all of this....would you stand there and walk away or reply like a man?

keep it real your man got f**ked up and had nothing to say so he walked away like a

depressed a**hole, he LOST to a guy like LIL B after losing to a Wu goon a year before

then begins the new year in a L performance, no wonder that clown is boderline psychotic

his entire life is full of f**ked up situations HE PUTS HIMSELF IN, he is the reason for all his

f**ked up situations.

Last edited by The N; 01-21-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #103
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #104
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
still havent listened to a single lil b song, and looking at how his fans act...it looks like i made the right decision
same s**t I said.. u not alone my dude...
 7 years ago '05        #105
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 lyrical.obsessi said:
same s**t I said.. u not alone my dude...
u n*ggas the type to watch reality TV and build emotions over characters you dont even know...

"OMG I HATE ALEX, THEY NEED TO HAVE A HOUSE MEETING ABOUT HIM"...

how u gon hate a man, u dont even listen to or know what hes about... if u hate the fans.. hate the fans..
 7 years ago '05        #106
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
u n*ggas the type to watch reality TV and build emotions over characters you dont even know...

"OMG I HATE ALEX, THEY NEED TO HAVE A HOUSE MEETING ABOUT HIM"...

how u gon hate a man, u dont even listen to or know what hes about... if u hate the fans.. hate the fans..
look u missed me didn't u... couldn't wait to respond I hate reality tv
I hate the fact MTV don't play videos... i have my right to hate fake rappers... I'm not going into this again cause its getting old...

this n*gga using his 15 minutes.. and all u homo a.ss n*ggas that listen to nothing but u are helping him play himself out.. i don't have to listen to know what he bout cause u stans are proving what he bout.. offbeat homo pic, GIF posting one sided a.ss KIDS.. but y'all talking like he paying u for promo.. dropping his nuts in ya mouth all the time.. half the arguments u kids make.. makes no sense and most contradict little after u post which means it doesn't matter what u or any of u other stans think... internet gangstas in 5 months nobody will know who this guy is

once u go whack u don't go back i guess.. grow up even the s**ttiest rapper have more depth and rhythm that this guy..

Last edited by lyrical.obsessi; 01-21-2011 at 02:44 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
which bring back the fact that u prolly don't listen.. the stupidest s**t I heard was I heard lil b**ch for 2 days and couldn't listen to anything else.. i believe u guys are here to troll and p!ss people off cause nobody can be this bias its impossible
 7 years ago '06        #108
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 94 94
Worst rappper ever, hands down< this is the wackest music ever
 01-21-2011, 03:41 PM         #109
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
based = jehovas witnesses of hip hop
 7 years ago '06        #110
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
THE death OF HIP HOP ALLOWED LIL B to have somewhat of a career.... you got it backwards homie...
 7 years ago '11        #111
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
The problem is most of you guys are just looking at him as a rapper, it goes beyond that with Lil B. I don't even classify what Lil B does as rap. From a mechanical standpoint is he a good rapper? Not really. If you're looking at it from a lyrics/flow/concept standpoint then the majority of his stuff is just more of the same drivel that comes out from rappers like Soulja Boy and Waka Flocka, with a little added humor.

[video - click to view]

Look at this video, and listen to Rain In England. Yeah at first you think he's just a homos3xual version of Soulja Boy when you listen to his pretty b**ch stuff, but when you see stuff like this video and Rain In England, you just know that this guy is on a whole nother level. He's obviously an extremely artistic dude who is really eccentric. Whether you see him as an artistic GENIUS or not is opinionated, but when you have two sold out shows in NY with cult-like fans offering their girlfriends and family members to the dude for s3xual sacrifice, when you write a self-help book at 19 years old, and when the guy puts out an AMBIENT RAP ALBUM, it's just something you can't overlook and put into the "bubble-gum rappers who are just in it for the money" category any more.

I don't see him as a rapper, I see him as a thinker who uses abstract music to convey his message. The whole based thing is really hard to explain, it's kind of one of those things you just get. Even I can't fully comprehend this based philosophy, but all I know is that his music and the stuff he does makes me see things from a completely different perspective.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Based God, the prettiest b**ch alive. Let them say I lived in the time of Captain 66.

And download that Rain In England if you really wanna see what this guy is about. The reason so many people fail to understand Lil B is because they see him through the framework of rap music, a genre currently being r*ped by greed and narcissism. So when you see a dude like Lil B saying "suck my d!ck ho" on his songs at first glance it looks like the same old s**t. Rain In England is NOT a rap album and when you see Lil B in a form where he isn't expected to stay on beat or rhyme it really puts it into perspective.

7 years ago '07        #112
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
u must love his c*ck, hes not even good hes a homos3xual rapper how can u support that hop on some real music bro
 7 years ago '05        #113
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Listen and Im about to say something I probably shouldn't but im man enough to admit when my thoughts or opinions on an individual changes,

Do i know lil b personally, No. Do i know the rappers I do like personally no, but the general consensus of this rapper is starting to change my views on him, slightly. not to the point im willing to give him some money for his music but enough to learn more about him.

I was in a tiny chat where andy milinokis(sp?) was in there, I asked him about working with lil b he said the same thing you just said DB30, that although his music and image is spacey and out there, he really is a humble and intelligent dude.

But with that said, it bother's me that he plays the game of the industry just to make money. Does it make it gay, stupid or anything like that....Not some much gay and not really stupid, I would consider him a grade a chess player of the game if I got to know the kat personally and he turned out to be 180 of his image. but when i don't hold that personal knowledge of him, i can only build my perception of him based on his image.

Just like majority of readers KNOW with their heart, Im a s**t talking-anger provoking lil f**ker. people who do KNOW me personally will give you a completely different view of me. But my problem is why play the game, it's too many poker-faced people out here, f**k it....war with these n*ggas up front and change the game for the better. instead of telling a n*gga he can f**k your b**ch, why not say some s**t about respect women and telling a kat a n*gga BET NOT disrespect my lady.

Im real militant, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. is that good? yes and no, because yes...Im being honest majority of the time, but then it's not good because n*ggas can read me. with age i'll learn, but like I said....I don't f**k's with his music, but if I had the chance to meet slim and have a 1 on 1 convo with him im willing to keep my mind open to changing my belief's about him.

and any n*gga who attempts to use this against me, eat-d!ck-die-fast. lol
 7 years ago '09        #114
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
This s**t aint hiphop...
 7 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 ronin said:
Listen and Im about to say something I probably shouldn't but im man enough to admit when my thoughts or opinions on an individual changes,

Do i know lil b personally, No. Do i know the rappers I do like personally no, but the general consensus of this rapper is starting to change my views on him, slightly. not to the point im willing to give him some money for his music but enough to learn more about him.

I was in a tiny chat where andy milinokis(sp?) was in there, I asked him about working with lil b he said the same thing you just said DB30, that although his music and image is spacey and out there, he really is a humble and intelligent dude.

But with that said, it bother's me that he plays the game of the industry just to make money. Does it make it gay, stupid or anything like that....Not some much gay and not really stupid, I would consider him a grade a chess player of the game if I got to know the kat personally and he turned out to be 180 of his image. but when i don't hold that personal knowledge of him, i can only build my perception of him based on his image.

Just like majority of readers KNOW with their heart, Im a s**t talking-anger provoking lil f**ker. people who do KNOW me personally will give you a completely different view of me. But my problem is why play the game, it's too many poker-faced people out here, f**k it....war with these n*ggas up front and change the game for the better. instead of telling a n*gga he can f**k your b**ch, why not say some s**t about respect women and telling a kat a n*gga BET NOT disrespect my lady.

Im real militant, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. is that good? yes and no, because yes...Im being honest majority of the time, but then it's not good because n*ggas can read me. with age i'll learn, but like I said....I don't f**k's with his music, but if I had the chance to meet slim and have a 1 on 1 convo with him im willing to keep my mind open to changing my belief's about him.

and any n*gga who attempts to use this against me, eat-d!ck-die-fast. lol

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:

this is all a n*gga really wants...
 7 years ago '05        #116
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Gm0ney85 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:

this is all a n*gga really wants...
but you have to understand my position, and don't get it twisted. Im a major Nas fan, but let Nas do some major overly stupid s**t I don't agree with and I'll be dog'n this n*gga in threads too. I don't hold no rapper on a Pedestal, but my choice and likes in music gravitate far from the mainstream.
 7 years ago '05        #117
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 ronin said:
but you have to understand my position, and don't get it twisted. Im a major Nas fan, but let Nas do some major overly stupid s**t I don't agree with and I'll be dog'n this n*gga in threads too. I don't hold no rapper on a Pedestal, but my choice and likes in music gravitate far from the mainstream.
no i completely understand....

no one in this thread thinks lil b is super rapper extraordinaire... but what he represents is extraordinaire.. we go to bat so hard cuz 1. n*ggas hate so hard... and 2. we really think yall need to check it out.. his state of mind, and what hes tryin to do is so refreshing

like i said, i been a fan for 2 weeks.... prior to that, i was almost right there witchu, never hated him.. but didnt understand the pretty b**ch s**t, the devil s**t and thought all but like 3 songs was TRASH! Thought dude was funny and his fans were funny, i like silly a.ss s**t so i apprecaited the personality, that came wit the trash

Then i woke up after i DL'd that 43 track best of based god...i said, WAIT WTF, THIS n*gga DEEP. I LOVE DEEP s**t, (plus beats was sick, and I saw the serious flow.. I was a fan)... crazy part about it, a week before i just got on that best of jay elect pre act II.. AGAIN I LOVE THIS DEEP s**t... and seeing how jay elect did it from a GROWN MAN perspective...it really helped me understand lil b the followin week.. its a trip how a like they are..

like you im militant as hell.. raised by really afro centric parents, very eclectic world travelers. I keep my mind open, but not without a super skeptic eye. I know what society is capable of and I hate being a sheep, so I take my time to understand things and I think lil b was worthy enough for me to praise his music... I appreciated the message SO MUCH, that it was ONLY RIGHT to support him the way I have recently on BX…we need n*ggas to wake up, stop pointin fingers, stop letting small a.ss words like ..”pretty b**ch” get to you, stop letting the FAKE music these musicians put out for the money alter the ideas you believed in when you were a small child BEFORE ALL THE BULLs**t OF SOCIETY CORRUPTED OUR ADULTHOOD…
 7 years ago '05        #118
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

this n*gga got yall brainwashed for real

[pic - click to view]

makes u feel good now but it will hurt you in the end
dont be mad that your starting to see a lot of REAL discussion on this topic... a lot of thought provoking s**t is coming out of these LIL B THE BASED GOD threads, refreshing ideas that havent been see around BX..

its like the world is upside down, everybody u thought was the clowns is showin you the clouds...higher learning bruh

so go back to the everyday..hip-hop is dead/young vs old heads/mainstream vs underground threads...

^^i aint even mean for that s**t to rhyme either...im just that based
 7 years ago '05        #119
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

man are you that bored wit BX that you had to join the BASE MOVEMENT

like f**k it it aint nothin else to do and these threads seem to get responses...

I hope u realize that you have to make 3 more accounts and log on & off all day just to bump the threads and say
TYBG
i dont like your tone buddy!
 01-21-2011, 05:37 PM         #120
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
i dont like your tone buddy!
n*gga wuz usin his outside voice breh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy