NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
wait this the same n*gga that didnt know who joe budden was

this explains everything now. It's all clear. Dude a Lil B fan.
 01-21-2011, 07:18 AM         #82
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Cory said:
wait this the same n*gga that didnt know who joe budden was

this explains everything now. It's all clear. Dude a Lil B fan.
and the same n*gga that was talking that evolution s**t... n*gga i wasnt born from no f**king ape or monkey i hate when n*ggaz try to sound so smart but are really f**kin stupid stop believing everything u read with yo ol gullible a.ss
 01-21-2011, 12:06 PM         #83
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its really simple...

based god is clearly snowballing into the next big thing...the youth is behind him and we "understand him"

you dont? well say hello to the life of being the old n*gga that doesnt understand the youth...its as simple as that..we love that hes edgy and we understand him fully...hes real and raw as f**k to us

enjoy ur s**t...back in the 80s n 90s older n*ggas didnt accept u and INSISTED that "hip hop" isnt real music...u didnt listen to them? take it the same way with us fam...except now u guys are the old n*ggas

they said the same s**t as yall "man this isnt music"..."what the f**k is this s**t"

:greetings10:

Last edited by BooHaggle McGee; 01-21-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #84
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
lil b> nas
 01-21-2011, 12:09 PM         #85
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
and the same n*gga that was talking that evolution s**t... n*gga i wasnt born from no f**king ape or monkey i hate when n*ggaz try to sound so smart but are really f**kin stupid stop believing everything u read with yo ol gullible a.ss
iono wtf ur talkin about....i believe in evolution fully...im a university boy and im from the bay...trust me im smarter than u i just live on a higher plane of thinking

one where we dont even have to capitalize anaymore

one where we dont even care about u "i dont want to be weird" n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #86
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 The N said:
oh word?

i cant believe yall keep postin this like its good

whats the f**kin world comin to
 7 years ago '05        #87
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
still havent listened to a single lil b song, and looking at how his fans act...it looks like i made the right decision
 7 years ago '05        #88
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
damn cutty...

this s**t light wieght true tho...

the f**k it mentality that hes showin is like no other.. he got me not giving a f**k about what any body think..but not in a "ima do bad s**t and not give a f**k"... but in a, ima be a good human being and not give a f**k.. call me square call me corny... i dont give a f**k.. cuz still b**ches on my d!ck, i still got a good a.ss job...

swag swag... woo woo..

n*ggas opinions dont matter... old head love to bicker about s**t they cant change, no action takin fools mad at the youth cuz they still young and they a.ss runnin out of time.. remincing about the past..

based god foo.. it aint about the lyrics....its about real life
 7 years ago '06        #89
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 DjComplex72 said:
Lil b is the start of a movment in Hip Hop.....kinda like what Punk Rock did to Rock & Roll......its just that simple.....hes just dont give a f**k....its raw and edgy.....you have to have the right mind set to listen to his s**t.....that n*gga will hit you with the old cash money flow....then switch it up with the old nas cormega az flow.....n*ggas is haters.....that n*gga is eating.....after he cooks of course.....
Is that a promotion n*gga. Is that n*gga paying u. Why u going so hard on this dude d!ck son. I bet u dont talk like that when somebody ask you abour ur mother, chill out.
 7 years ago '06        #90
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 BooHaggle McGee said:
its really simple...

based god is clearly snowballing into the next big thing...the youth is behind him and we "understand him"

you dont? well say hello to the life of being the old n*gga that doesnt understand the youth...its as simple as that..we love that hes edgy and we understand him fully...hes real and raw as f**k to us

enjoy ur s**t...back in the 80s n 90s older n*ggas didnt accept u and INSISTED that "hip hop" isnt real music...u didnt listen to them? take it the same way with us fam...except now u guys are the old n*ggas

they said the same s**t as yall "man this isnt music"..."what the f**k is this s**t"

:greetings10:
So ur a princess and a pretty b**ch, u understand that huh. Ur Hanna Montana now, thats wats hot to u? Ok man, ur pretty b**ch. Thats whats representing u now. Thats raw and edgy to ur generation. Ur right I dont get it I dont understand. It doesnt make sense to me.
 7 years ago '11        #91
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
*sigh*
 7 years ago '04        #92
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
WTF?????

Is this what rap has come to?:disdain2:
 01-21-2011, 12:52 PM         #93
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
So ur a princess and a pretty b**ch, u understand that huh. Ur Hanna Montana now, thats wats hot to u? Ok man, ur pretty b**ch. Thats whats representing u now. Thats raw and edgy to ur generation. Ur right I dont get it I dont understand. It doesnt make sense to me.
no

its the "i dont give a s**t what u think mentality"

im a good person and i dont care wtf u think..im going to be positive throughout my day and accept everyone for who they are without thinking anyone is "corny"

only lame ppl are the ones who arent doing what they want
 7 years ago '04        #94
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Gm0ney85 said:
damn cutty...

this s**t light wieght true tho...

the f**k it mentality that hes showin is like no other.. he got me not giving a f**k about what any body think..but not in a "ima do bad s**t and not give a f**k"... but in a, ima be a good human being and not give a f**k.. call me square call me corny... i dont give a f**k.. cuz still b**ches on my d!ck, i still got a good a.ss job...

swag swag... woo woo..

n*ggas opinions dont matter... old head love to bicker about s**t they cant change, no action takin fools mad at the youth cuz they still young and they a.ss runnin out of time.. remincing about the past..

based god foo.. it aint about the lyrics....its about real life
Wow......The old heads are trying to let you young cats know that you all are destroying everything they built up! The "man" wants you to like a rapper like lil b who "doesn't give a f&*k" instead of a rapper who actually makes you think and want to better yourself so that their plan of holding us back in society can continue. The "fu*k" it mentality is like a re-curring theme that pops up every decade to destroy us. These youngins have no idea what they are supporting. This sh*t is sad.....
 7 years ago '05        #95
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
Wow......The old heads are trying to let you young cats know that you all are destroying everything they built up! The "man" wants you to like a rapper like lil b who "doesn't give a f&*k" instead of a rapper who actually makes you think and want to better yourself so that their plan of holding us back in society can continue. The "fu*k" it mentality is like a re-curring theme that pops up every decade to destroy us. These youngins have no idea what they are supporting. This sh*t is sad.....
did u not read the part where i said "f**k it in a i'm going to be a good human being and not give a f**k.. call me square call me corny" part...

n*ggas be tryin to preach, but dont even read... then be talkn down.

muh f**ka...this type of "f**k it" is a f**k it to yo hood rules, f**k all that s**t to make me look "cool".. n*gga i am cool, i do what i want to stay positive, happy, healthy.. and better my environment around me..
 01-21-2011, 01:11 PM         #96
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
did u not read the part where i said "f**k it in a i'm going to be a good human being and not give a f**k.. call me square call me corny" part...

n*ggas be tryin to preach, but dont even read... then be talkn down.

muh f**ka...this type of "f**k it" is a f**k it to yo hood rules, f**k all that s**t to make me look "cool".. n*gga i am cool, i do what i want to stay positive, happy, healthy.. and better my environment around me..
this generation that "built rap" is the same that accused and made fun of michael jackson til he died...the same one that triggered the k!llings of tupac and biggie...the same that made a west vs east war

our based generation loves everyone....we see past class lines, we dont care how much money u have...and we will never support a war and we are gonna FIX s**t

they mad b, they mad

they mad when they shouldnt be...we thank u for hip hop..now let us be us
 7 years ago '05        #97
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 BooHaggle McGee said:
this generation that "built rap" is the same that accused and made fun of michael jackson til he died...the same one that triggered the k!llings of tupac and biggie...the same that made a west vs east war

our generation loves everyone....we see past class lines, we dont care how much money u have...and we will never support a war and we are gonna FIX s**t

they mad b, they mad

they mad when they shouldnt be...we thank u for hip hop..now let us be us
its like these old n*ggas dont understand the difference between right and wrong...

they just wanna pick sides and throw dirt... thats all they like doing..
 7 years ago '05        #98
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
You started sleeping with men at the same time I bet.

Not everyone on the westcoast cosigns this garbage. Westcoast is about that mobb/gangster music, f**k this tight jeans, rapping off beat, getting knocked out bulls**t.

Dude has some great beats and some of hte positivity he tries to do is cool but 90% of his rapping is garbage, flow is terrible and he just trying to be controversial to get fans and be differnt just for hte hell of it.

Given alot his songs a try because I love bay area and westcoast rap but 99% of them songs are trash.

Last edited by katalist; 01-21-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 01-21-2011, 01:23 PM         #99
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
You started sleeping with men at the same time I bet
na, i didnt

learn to control ur anger fam
 7 years ago '04        #100
EOAE 60 heat pts60