Dark Knight Rises: Villains Official!

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2011, 10:02 AM         #61
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait ! hopefully this is released before we all die in catastrophic way
 01-21-2011, 10:06 AM         #62
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
im not a comic book junkie like some of you claim to be. manga was always far more superior to me so i dont know too much about bane except from what was in the cartoons from when i was a kid and that one whack a.ss movie. but i'll tell you this, as a fan with limited knowledge of the character, im not impressed. i don't see a logical jump being from the franchise villain like joker, to a second rate villain, and i dont mean second rate in terms of destructive capability, but rather in appeal. i'd have much rather seen even the penguin or something. but at least this time, when batman finally catches the bad guy you dont sit there like "funs over, its not like the joker can actually beat him." with bane, he can actually f**k batman up so hopefully the action will be worthwhile.
i agree with going from joker to bane. I dont read comics either. I only know who bane is from the dark asylum . catwoman is a good choice, I want him to use penguin too but itll be too much like the batman movie in the 90's, with michelle phieffer and danny levito.

Maybe riddler ? but it has to be a sick twisted riddler like the joker was. not no jim carey PG-13 type of riddler !

but atleast we know that catwoman can f**k him up too cause batman always lets his guard down with her .
 01-21-2011, 10:12 AM         #63
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

I mean I know its comic fiction and all but why is there a velociraptor in the background? s**t is throwing me off at the seriousness of this Bane character.
yo

I was just thinking that befor i posted that pic, maybe they were in a wax museum or some shyt when the back breaking takes place (No homo)
 01-21-2011, 10:22 AM         #64
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
fukk a Penguin or gay a.ss Riddler. Bane is a good villain. I like seeing Batman go up against someone who could match up hand to hand. f**k all that elaborate plot bulls**t. Kick the Bat's a.ss, smack Alford and take his ho.
yeah I agree the over usage of these solely "thinking man's" villians is starting to become cliche

at least with bane you get a villian wh will directly engage batman in combat if necessary. thats in addition to him being a master strategist. i get so tired of these solve the clues and realize that theres a method to the madness type villians. Nolan c*ckboys will say give me the madhatter, ventroiliquist, or some other lame shyt like that.. "

"ooh!! ooh! how about the main villian a be psychotic dentist who goes around yanking people teeth out and vanishing into the night laughing maniacally while shouting teeth-based puns"- f**king pansies

How about a guy with a chessboard for a mask that commits crimes and leaves chess pieces on the chest of his dead victims, what a brilliant ideal /end sarcasm/

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 01-21-2011 at 10:27 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #65
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$688 | Props total: 73 73
 meepos said:
Just 2?? Yes just 2. We dont need a clusterf**k of characters like every single marvel movie

Exactly, just look at Spider man 3

two villains is more than enough, and I'm sure Nolan will make Bane awesome. Wonder if he will break Batman's back?
 7 years ago '05        #66
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
was really hopping to see penguin and riddler in this

never read alot of the batman comic series.
i only know the main characters that were ever shown on tv so i don't even know who Bane is
i tried to ask some buddies and they don't really know much on him either, not a good main villian IMO
 7 years ago '07        #67
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1376 1376
They aren't even done casting yet, so who knows if they'll add more or not, chill the f**k out.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

I mean I know its comic fiction and all but why is there a velociraptor in the background? s**t is throwing me off at the seriousness of this Bane character.
The dinosaur is just one of many items batman collected in the bat cave. Being that Bane knew Waynes identity he waited for him in the batcave where he eventually broke batmans back. Bane may be the most intelligent villian in the Batman series. Dont want to spoil anything but read up on all the knighquest, knightsend,etc. You see how he was able to best Batman,
 7 years ago '05        #69
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
1 thing's for certain.

2 thing's for sure.

Bane is going to whup Batman's a.ss. Its a guarantee. If the Joker can give The Dark Knight a run for his money with a pole and two Rocwilder's, he's gonna have some series issues with Bane. Flat Out.

Batman is gonna win...eventuallly but this time he gettin lumped for sure.

Having the Penguin or Riddler or anybody else for that matter wouldnt have guaranteed that.
It wouldve been the same ol scenario, waiting for the Bat to whup a.ss, but this time the dynamic has changed...

Last edited by Bobby's World; 01-21-2011 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #70
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Riddler would've been f**kin dope
 7 years ago '06        #71
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I have a feeling this s**t is gonna fail.
Just those two villains? I'm cool with bane but cat woman? How is she going to be entertaining enough?!? Idk
I'll just wait for the trailer and see what happens
 7 years ago '06        #72
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I just want to see Anne Hathaway in a leather suit purring.
 01-21-2011, 02:14 PM         #73
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cat woman needs to be black.
 7 years ago '06        #74
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 freakbucket said:
cat woman needs to be black.
I don't think any can replace the classic Ertha Kit on that one. Halle Berry almost did until I saw that movie. I was like HELL NO.
 7 years ago '04        #75
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 G_M_D said:
Dude was a beast in Bronson should be great as bane, also the reprisal of Selina Kyle by Anne should also be a plus!

7 years ago '05        #76
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 SkateboardT said:
WHERE THE f**k IS CLAYFACE!
why the f**k would you want Lil Kim to be in.....OHHHHH nevermind.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$688 | Props total: 73 73
Why does everyone want to see the Riddler??? Corny as hell, it would end up like a lesser version of the Joker. One thing should be clear by now: don't doubt Christopher Nolan. I remember everyone whining about Heath Ledger playing the Joker, saying he could never top Jack Nicholson. Well, how did that turn out?
 7 years ago '04        #78
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
I wish I could find the thread from months ago where I said Catwoman would be in this and a bunch of you told me there's no way Nolan would use her.
 01-21-2011, 08:47 PM         #79
wallerw18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r u serious? u guys r excited about Bane? he's just a juice junky that went overboard. all that's gonna happen is Batman will throw a batarang at his juice tubes & he's gonna turn into a skinny weakling fiend. it sucks that they can't continue any further with the joker. it woulda been much cooler if he was still a part of the movies, but they can't re-cast him cuz of how good a job Heath Ledger did in Dark Knight.
 7 years ago '07        #80
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1376 1376
 wallerw18 said:
r u serious? u guys r excited about Bane? he's just a juice junky that went overboard. all that's gonna happen is Batman will throw a batarang at his juice tubes & he's gonna turn into a skinny weakling fiend. it sucks that they can't continue any further with the joker. it woulda been much cooler if he was still a part of the movies, but they can't re-cast him cuz of how good a job Heath Ledger did in Dark Knight.
You obviously don't know Banes character at all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy