Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2011, 04:06 AM         #41
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly don't think any character would matter, either way it's going to be good. Think about it, how many ppl thought Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul sounded like corny villains? and look how that turned out.

I'm glad Rachael got k!lled though, that b*tch was hideous. Anne Hathaway on the other hand had me like in Love & Other Drugs.

JaiMega said:
Dark Knight sucked. This movie is not gonna be much better.
 TheBallDontLie said:
I sense another fail by Nolan.
There's usually only 1 attention wh0ore in every thread, this time there's 2.

Kaliz ChamP said:
This is actually perfect. Intruducing Bane can milk atleast two more movies out of this new installment of Batman. I'm a.ssuming they're going to introduce Azrael in the third movie as well. Being that he replaced Batman after and Bruce was broke by Bane. Should be a nice spin-off for Bane to battle Azrael in movie 4, and Batman VS Batman in movie 5
Hate to break it to you, but this is the last one Chris Nolan/Christian Bale's doing.
 7 years ago '04        #42
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I know it has to eventually, but got damn I hate that this film series is ending
 7 years ago '04        #43
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
bane was the only one who broke batmans back. they made vin disel play an idiot the first go round. this time you will see a greater story behind the muscle head.
 7 years ago '06        #44
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1947 1947
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people need to up their comic knowledge if they think bane is just some average muscle man villain...he actually has smarts and out slicked batman before, i'll leave it at that......if nolan lets what i think is going to happen then this can be up there with the dark knight...and i heard this is the last one he's doing, he might go there.

this movie is looking like something now that I think about it, but thats cus I know a little about the bane storyline.
Exactly, plus with the current Dark Knight movies, he made them as realistic as possible, so I'm pretty sure Bane and Selina Kyle introductions will be nicely done. Like in B&R, they made Bane like a dumb, neon muscle character, but in the comics he was the complete opposite. If they wanna make it realistic, have him take steroids or sumthin to make him big
 01-21-2011, 06:31 AM         #45
cranx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm,really is this the best they could do???
 7 years ago '05        #46
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
damn i wanna see clay face or k!ller croc that s**t would have crazy action
 01-21-2011, 07:52 AM         #47
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is he going to end his batman series with bane, Riddler is where its at, especially for the type of batmans he's been doing
 01-21-2011, 07:59 AM         #48
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn anne hathaway got the part.. ugly b**ch
 01-21-2011, 08:16 AM         #49
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
i would keep s**t at non disclosure if i was nolan ... torture fan boys up until release week ...but bane as the main is ehhh....its hard to top the joker .... they started with scarecrow and ending with bane ..which are 2 forgettable characters in the franchise.. we need peguin , riddler , catwoman , puppet master even mr freeze....daniel day lewis as the riddler to make it dark

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #50
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29

[pic - click to view]

I would pay obscene amounts of money to see an Azrael as Batman movie by Nolan. Think of how insane he can make that character.
 7 years ago '05        #51
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
I never understood Bane's role tho..didn't Bane k!ll Batman in the comics?..broke his back or some shyt..so how does that play out in a film?
 7 years ago '05        #52
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
Some Ignorant comments in here lol

there should be more bad guys in this one..... it fits the story since Batman is now the hunted for k!lling harvey dent.....meaning its hard for him to catch villains since every1 is after him (cops etc) so the city becomes overrun with crime
 01-21-2011, 08:42 AM         #53
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Dark Knight sucked. This movie is not gonna be much better.
Sucked is kinda strong, was it vastly overated and did it take it self too seriously? You bet

all the Nolan films have been tolerable at the least but they feel too much like Inside Man featuring Batman IMPO

Selena/Catwoman was more than likely thrown in there to not seem s3xist or to just pander to s3x starved comic fans

Bane is a Great choice but what is it with hollywoods refusal have any type of heavily muscled character portrayed with possesing any significant intelligents even if it is through criminal means???? Since Nolan is known for his his dark and "realistic" narratives, Maybe he can do Bane some justice character wise. Understanding Nolan likes to "keep things realistic" and all, he's going to have to compromise in some respects to make Bane work in the sense that he's still instantly recognizable or we might end up with Mr. Zsasz with a bane mask on. Bane is one of my top 5 characters so damn right i want to see him portrayed faithfully with only small liberties taken regarding his use of the venom serum/drug. Bane needs to be brolic, Tom hardy can work, but a actor with a muscular build like Roland Kickinger to portray possibly a tranformed version of Bane. None of this Abercombrie and fitch model bullshyt that hollywood likes to have as leads in every action role. hell im unfamiliar with black mask but i would sure as hell love to see him translated to the big screen from reading his biography.
 01-21-2011, 08:43 AM         #54
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Not before Batman breaks Catwoman's back first.
 01-21-2011, 08:54 AM         #55
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people need to up their comic knowledge if they think bane is just some average muscle man villain...he actually has smarts and out slicked batman before, i'll leave it at that......if nolan lets what i think is going to happen then this can be up there with the dark knight...and i heard this is the last one he's doing, he might go there.

this movie is looking like something now that I think about it, but thats cus I know a little about the bane storyline.
I had always been a comic fan due to my dad being as cool as he is and passing down his comic collection but it was Batman Knightfall/Knight quest/ Knight End that made them become a hobby.

hopefully we get to see the John Paul Valley Batman/Azrael towards the end or atleast a teaser of the suit
 7 years ago '09        #56
br48 
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
what up wit penguin, or riddler
 7 years ago '05        #57
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 674 674

[pic - click to view]

I mean I know its comic fiction and all but why is there a velociraptor in the background? s**t is throwing me off at the seriousness of this Bane character.
 7 years ago '09        #58
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,988 | Props total: 22262 22262
im not a comic book junkie like some of you claim to be. manga was always far more superior to me so i dont know too much about bane except from what was in the cartoons from when i was a kid and that one whack a.ss movie. but i'll tell you this, as a fan with limited knowledge of the character, im not impressed. i don't see a logical jump being from the franchise villain like joker, to a second rate villain, and i dont mean second rate in terms of destructive capability, but rather in appeal. i'd have much rather seen even the penguin or something. but at least this time, when batman finally catches the bad guy you dont sit there like "funs over, its not like the joker can actually beat him." with bane, he can actually f**k batman up so hopefully the action will be worthwhile.
 7 years ago '10        #59
KoopaMcKenzie 2 heat pts
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 br48 said:
what up wit penguin, or riddler
That's what I'm sayin
 01-21-2011, 10:01 AM         #60
olieast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think anne hathaway can pull it off
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy