Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
if your gonna go for a cartoony dude like bane,they might as well had did k!ller croc
 7 years ago '07        #22
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 r.burgundy said:
if your gonna go for a cartoony dude like bane,they might as well had did k!ller croc
Bane could easily have a realistic view, a croc, come on now.
 7 years ago '05        #23
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 monrowe said:
i would keep s**t at non disclosure if i was nolan ... torture fan boys up until release week ...but bane as the main is ehhh....its hard to top the joker .... they started with scarecrow and ending with bane ..which are 2 forgettable characters in the franchise.. we need peguin , riddler , catwoman , puppet master even mr freeze....daniel day lewis as the riddler to make it dark
the biggest mistake they can make is tryin to top the joker
 01-21-2011, 01:25 AM         #24
TheKharma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Dark Knight sucked. This movie is not gonna be much better.
well you just lost my respect
 01-21-2011, 01:37 AM         #25
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cat woman wack...damn he need to do scarface
 01-21-2011, 01:52 AM         #26
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm guessing Bane will end up breaking Batman's back and that's the end of this s**t.
Not before Batman breaks Catwoman's back first.
 7 years ago '05        #27
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
 Superboy504 said:
Bane wasn't never REALLY an official bad guy in Batman right? Didn't somebody pump him up with his muscles?
Bane ultimately establishes himself as the "king" of Peńa Dura prison. The prison's controllers take note and eventually force him to become a test subject for a mysterious drug known as Venom which had k!lled all other subjects. It nearly k!lls him at first, but he survives and finds the drug vastly increases his physical strength, although he needs to take it every 12 hours (via a system of tubes pumped directly into his brain) or he would suffer debilitating side-effects)
 01-21-2011, 02:08 AM         #28
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Bane is a great character, hopefully he's done correctly and is not the dumb muscle head like he was in batman and robin.

Im sure there find a way to create some amazing scenes with him and bat
 7 years ago '04        #29
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 JaiMega said:
 7 years ago '10        #30
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I'm a bit underwhelmed by the selection of villains, but with Chris Nolan behind the wheel, I'll reserve my judgement. Penguin doesn't work in this reality based Batman and the Riddler is too close to the joker. Obviously k!ller Crock & Clayface are too far of a stretch and almost too obscure, though Nolan did go with Scarecrow & Rass As Ghoul (I'm not googling the proper spelling so deal).
 7 years ago '04        #31
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
They should have went with johnny depp as the riddler or brought Jim carey back as the riddler
 7 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Bane could easily have a realistic view, a croc, come on now.
not wit arnold and dolph lundgren pushin 70

croc coulda had a bad skin disease but if bane has to pump up,thats cartoonish.but point bein bane just doesnt seem headliner worthy.his story just isnt that interesting
 01-21-2011, 02:54 AM         #33
TheKharma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
not wit arnold and dolph lundgren pushin 70

croc coulda had a bad skin disease but if bane has to pump up,thats cartoonish.but point bein bane just doesnt seem headliner worthy.his story just isnt that interesting
you really never know with the nolan brothers. they did a good job with scarecrow and ras al gul, and tom hardy is a dope actor. we gotta think about where Dark Knight left Batman.... in hiding and running from Gordon and the Gotham Police. Bane has gotta f**k up Gordon's s**t, or Catwoman, whoever, needs to be someone that the people will be begging for Batman to come back and save them. I think someone as scary as Bane would be perfect to scare Gotham's media and people to want batman to come back and stop. he's probably just gonna be a k!lling machine. im guessing with rachel dead, bruce is gonna have the hots for selena, and she's gonna find out his identity and try to expose him. hopefully her transformation into catwoman is better than batman returns
 7 years ago '06        #34
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5442 5442
Wait this is the last movie?!?
 7 years ago '04        #35
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
If you read "Vengeance Of Bane" and the Knightfall saga, you'll understand how Bane is going to be a great character for the final Batman. It engulfs all of the Batman movie themes into one. Especially "FEAR", since Bane's fear was of Bat's which is what sends him to Gotham in the first place.
 7 years ago '05        #36
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 JaiMega said:
I think this has shock value written all over it...

man i kinda wanna see the penguin for some odd reason (they easily can get a shorter person lol)... or the riddler as an aside...
 01-21-2011, 03:38 AM         #37
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
Just 2?? Yes just 2. We dont need a clusterf**k of characters like every single marvel movie
:exactly: we seen how that s**t turned out already.....

you put a bunch of characters in a movie to make it better but that could also cut the franchise short.............
 01-21-2011, 03:40 AM         #38
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people need to up their comic knowledge if they think bane is just some average muscle man villain...he actually has smarts and out slicked batman before, i'll leave it at that......if nolan lets what i think is going to happen then this can be up there with the dark knight...and i heard this is the last one he's doing, he might go there.

this movie is looking like something now that I think about it, but thats cus I know a little about the bane storyline.

Last edited by Motivated; 01-21-2011 at 03:43 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #39
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
This is actually perfect. Intruducing Bane can milk atleast two more movies out of this new installment of Batman. I'm a.ssuming they're going to introduce Azrael in the third movie as well. Being that he replaced Batman after and Bruce was broke by Bane. Should be a nice spin-off for Bane to battle Azrael in movie 4, and Batman VS Batman in movie 5
 01-21-2011, 03:44 AM         #40
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
This is actually perfect. Intruducing Bane can milk atleast two more movies out of this new installment of Batman. I'm a.ssuming they're going to introduce Azrael in the third movie as well. Being that he replaced Batman after and Bruce was broke by Bane. Should be a nice spin-off for Bane to battle Azrael in movie 4, and Batman VS Batman in movie 5
my man why didn't you spoiler that s**t........
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy