Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
damn sam
 7 years ago '07        #23
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Yelsgnik said:

What the f**k is that n*gga sammy doin...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #24
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
weird white face and dark hands...he bleachin
 7 years ago '05        #25
Majic_One 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 61 61
It looks like we finally have an explanation behind that widely-circulated picture in which Sammy Sosa(notes) appears as a combination of a Twilight extra, a big Charlie Chaplin fan and someone who is taking the death of Michael Jackson just a little bit too hard.

According to a friend of Sosa's, the former Cubs slugger is (thankfully) not suffering from Vitiligo or another type of disease. Sosa's appearance, rather, is a result of an elective "rejuvenation process" for his skin and he was apparently "surprised" when he came out looking whiter than his old home run buddy, Mark McGwire.

The Chicago Tribune has more:

"He's not trying to be Michael Jackson," said former Cubs employee Rebecca Polihronis, who talks frequently with Sosa.

"He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin. Women have it all of the time. He was surprised he came out looking so white. I thought it was a body double. Part of (the photo appearance) is just the lighting.

"He is in the middle of doing a cleansing process to his skin.
The picture is deceiving. He said, 'If you saw me in person, you would be surprised. When you see me in person, it is not going to seem like the picture ... People who saw him in person did not react the same way. He can't believe it is such a big deal."

Sosa may say he's not as white as he appears or that it's not a big deal, but that doesn't change the fact the whole process is creepier than "Mad Men's" Pete Campbell.

As our own Dave Brown points out, Sosa has started wearing green contact lenses and it's possible that all his money and ego are conspiring to turn him into a Dominican version of Jerry Jones, Wayne Newton or Joan Rivers. That's a pretty scary thought.

Of course, this wouldn't be the first time Sosa has tried to achieve better living through chemistry, so should it really shock us that he's trying to rejuvenate an already-resilient organ with a process normally reserved for vain women? What a strange dude.

7 years ago '04        #26
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Spiffy said:
^Acne is cuz of the steroids
ur a.ssuming. not a fact
 01-20-2011, 03:40 PM         #27
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Hold That said:
Yeah he has a skin disease and its obvious in the second picture you can see the color blotches on his hand(knuckles) where some are dark and and the rest is white...

There's a lot of people who just go through a treatment to just fully bleach their skin so they wont walk around looking spotted with light marks and dark marks all over their body(and you can tell he's wearing a s**t load of makeup to hide it on his face, notice how dark it is around his hair line).. But the media and people alike will just a.ssume he's on some Michael Jackson s**t and make fun and ridicule him.. s**t isn't even funny really..
this
 7 years ago '04        #29
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
straight c*m job....lmaooooo
 7 years ago '04        #30
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$701 | Props total: 46 46
he still got b**ches around him
 7 years ago '05        #31
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
"cool like mi wash mi face wid de CAKE SOAP"

my fellow Jamaican heads know what's up with Sammy
 7 years ago '07        #32
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
we need a smiley of the 1st pic asap hahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #33
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Majic_One said:
It looks like we finally have an explanation behind that widely-circulated picture in which Sammy Sosa(notes) appears as a combination of a Twilight extra, a big Charlie Chaplin fan and someone who is taking the death of Michael Jackson just a little bit too hard.

According to a friend of Sosa's, the former Cubs slugger is (thankfully) not suffering from Vitiligo or another type of disease. Sosa's appearance, rather, is a result of an elective "rejuvenation process" for his skin and he was apparently "surprised" when he came out looking whiter than his old home run buddy, Mark McGwire.

The Chicago Tribune has more:

"He's not trying to be Michael Jackson," said former Cubs employee Rebecca Polihronis, who talks frequently with Sosa.

"He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin. Women have it all of the time. He was surprised he came out looking so white. I thought it was a body double. Part of (the photo appearance) is just the lighting.

"He is in the middle of doing a cleansing process to his skin.
The picture is deceiving. He said, 'If you saw me in person, you would be surprised. When you see me in person, it is not going to seem like the picture ... People who saw him in person did not react the same way. He can't believe it is such a big deal."

Sosa may say he's not as white as he appears or that it's not a big deal, but that doesn't change the fact the whole process is creepier than "Mad Men's" Pete Campbell.

As our own Dave Brown points out, Sosa has started wearing green contact lenses and it's possible that all his money and ego are conspiring to turn him into a Dominican version of Jerry Jones, Wayne Newton or Joan Rivers. That's a pretty scary thought.

Of course, this wouldn't be the first time Sosa has tried to achieve better living through chemistry, so should it really shock us that he's trying to rejuvenate an already-resilient organ with a process normally reserved for vain women? What a strange dude.

That article is from November 2009 tho fam. How long that sh*t takes to cleanse skin?
 7 years ago '09        #34
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 2 Pistolz said:
"cool like mi wash mi face wid de CAKE SOAP"

my fellow Jamaican heads know what's up with Sammy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #35
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Hold That said:
Yeah he has a skin disease and its obvious in the second picture you can see the color blotches on his hand(knuckles) where some are dark and and the rest is white...

There's a lot of people who just go through a treatment to just fully bleach their skin so they wont walk around looking spotted with light marks and dark marks all over their body(and you can tell he's wearing a s**t load of makeup to hide it on his face, notice how dark it is around his hair line).. But the media and people alike will just a.ssume he's on some Michael Jackson s**t and make fun and ridicule him.. s**t isn't even funny really..

n*gga that's the 1st sign of bleaching...
cause it's hardest to take the melanin out of knuckles.

i should know, i see bleachers daily, i'm in JAMAICA
 7 years ago '06        #36
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4600 4600
n*gga look like he swan dived into a pool of powder doughnuts
 7 years ago '05        #37
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
 billyloc said:
n*gga look like he swan dived into a pool of powder doughnuts
 7 years ago '07        #38
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 miamisports said:
he still got b**ches around him
money tends to do this where have you been?
 01-20-2011, 08:09 PM         #39
MP MiLLZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah what the f%$k
 7 years ago '10        #40
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
shame shame. talk to dem i wayne

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy