Yelawolf reveals illuminati homosexual feelings for budden through XXL MAG COVER

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #61
510FlO 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 coolio said:
forgive him..dude was just in awe that he had the privilege of breathing the same air as joey da don and wanted to touch him to make sure he wasnt dreaming :agreement6:
 01-20-2011, 09:13 AM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by coolio

forgive him..dude was just in awe that he had the privilege of breathing the same air as joey da don and wanted to touch him to make sure he wasnt dreaming
it's always the Joe Budden fans that prove to be the most suspect...
 7 years ago '06        #63
510FlO 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Actually I am 26 w/a daughter and two jobs. I honestly just wanted to talk about Budden/Yelawolf. The thread topic was just an eye catcher and was obviously of sarcastic tone and connotation.

Anyway, those who are trying to say that I may be latently homos3xual because of me calling something gay need to shut the f**k up and come out of closet already.

In the words of the infamous Heath Ledger, Why the f**k are you so serious? I was blowed last night and the fact that Yelawolf was snuggled up to Budden in the pic was f**kin hilarious to me. ...

Wtf is up w/n*ggas taking this forum s**t so serious.. Damn it's like some of you live your lifes through this s**t... "DOG YOU AINT POSTING RIGHT, YOU GOTTA DO IT LIKE THIS"

7 years ago '06        #64
510FlO 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Stop trolling before you get banned.

And also, you suck at it.
Banned?

I'm was just f**kin with you for one. 2nd of all I wasn't trying to troll you guy (see the former sentence for why I wasn't)
 7 years ago '08        #65
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
you think that was a group photo or single pics cropped together? like usual
 7 years ago '09        #66
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 AyeDre said:
Damn n*ggas are looking deeply into s**t they WANT to be gay. I'm pretty sure every male that has been to a barber has had a dude too close to them or touch them in a similar matter. Get your mind out of the gay gutter f**got

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #67
510FlO 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
you think that was a group photo or single pics cropped together? like usual

I highly doubt it was shopped together. Not saying the photo in itself hasn't been photoshoped to make individuals standout or etc whatever. Come on though, why would they dress them all up the same @ diff locations and take individual pix then shop when they can get a group photo and take multitudes of diff photos from different angles and choose from the best one and then shop?

Not saying i'm a master photographer or anything but I did take photography class in highschool for 2 yrs and I can tell you that it just makes no sense to take them all individually and shop them together... and if they were shopped, why would Budden be ducking? Would he not just be shopped in behind or front of someone like crooked I?
 7 years ago '09        #68
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
Yelawolf deserved it
 01-20-2011, 10:35 AM         #69
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t is photoshopped together
 7 years ago '06        #70
510FlO 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 pHiLLip fARkLe said:
that s**t is photoshopped together
Na.. look @ their feet and how they are turned in relevance to each other.. Look @ their shadows as well the middle ones are intersecting. s**t is photoshopped to make them n*ggas look good but nothing else... They aren't cropped together, sorry.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy