Mac Miller: "I don't wanna be known my whole life as Wiz Khalifa's Lil Homey"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #101
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
 WorldsStrangest said:
this dude is not even THAT

the f**k is this kid man?

all i know is this f**got likes to steal beats and not give credit

and this is whom bx want to place their faith?
Watching this video just adds s**t to the fire, that bald headed dude was acting so f**king tough the whole time smh. These dudes should have gave a him a sleeper and Mac's whole crew look like they about to cry.
 01-21-2011, 08:13 PM         #102
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you say he garbage you hatin, if you say he the next great white rapper you d!ckridin to the fullest. if it wasn't for the beats I prolly woulda never looked into dude, his music cool to vibe too tho
 7 years ago '04        #103
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Without the production this muf**ka is buns.
if i listen to wiz khalifa...why would i listen to wiz khalifa light...he can't really spit niether
 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM         #104
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's the dude with the fro who looks like the black Michael Cera???
 01-21-2011, 08:32 PM         #105
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac Miller snekkid Up North Productions.
 7 years ago '04        #106
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
mac lethal >>> mac miller
 08-16-2011, 05:31 PM         #107
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #108
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
PEOPLE WITH TWITTER.. WE MUST GET UNDER THIS ELF LOOKING KID'S SKIN.. TWEET MAC MILLER USING #wizlilhomie (surprisingly... nobody has used it i'm the only one) the more people to tweet him with the #wizlilhomie the sooner he replies in an outrage!
 6 years ago '04        #109
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
this dude is not even THAT

the f**k is this kid man?

all i know is this f**got likes to steal beats and not give credit

and this is whom bx want to place their faith?
You are aware that he is a solely a rapper, right? Why should he be concerned with where the beats are coming from? He is not a producer. Plus I'm sure that he never really handled any of those e-mails that they claim they were sending him. Why not take him to court, after all they would have a better chance of winning the case, right? Well, I think that it was more important to look tough on youtube, because after all they have an image to keep up. Plus it doesn't hurt to gain some views along the way, right?

What they did instead was alienate potential clients with their unorthodox tactics. At the end did they resolve the issue? Nope. How do I know? Well had they done so don't you think that they would of posted another video proclaiming their victory.

I am not saying roll out a red carpet for this guy or anything of that nature, but if some you hate what he represents then why comment on this thread. His 15 minutes would end a lot quicker if you payed him no attention. What I notice the most about Mac Miller threads on Boxden is that its filled with a ton disappointments, not from his fans but from people who can't stand that he can be successful at such a young age. There's ton people that proclaim that he sucks or that he's not hip-hop, that he's k!lling off hip-hop but the reality is that your not his audience. Lets be honest if you are on boxden you are least likely to buy an album of his, let alone download it because according to most people on this thread he's a threat to what real hip-hop is.

Do I like Mac Miller? Not really, but I say that he has potential to make it big one day in the industry. Does he have crappy songs? Yes, but what musician doesn't. And if you believe that your favorite musician doesn't put out throw away tracks you might need to re exam your hearing.

Those are my two cents.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy