Nets Walking Away From Carmelo Deal

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
You reading the dumbass thesaurus or some s**t? .. f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '09        #102
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8511 8511
we in this bitttcchhhhh

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
the boss came in and pulled a boss move told the nigerian scammer to f**k off

he said theres a reason im a billionaire

denver shot themselves in the foot at the end of the day and can now look forward to 10 cents on the dollar offers from contending teams like dallas

congrats denver the nets were gonna give u what ever u wanted plus some but they still managed to f**k it up

the nets avoided a hershel walker type of deal
This guy is hilarious....I applaud you sir

dg177bx said:
john barry speaking the truth exposing carmelo, JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, no one can read your mind. denver failed miserably. now carmelo wants to cry and say the 35 points he dropped today was personal, but hey you wanted to drag it out, if it wasnt you dragging it out you could have atleast pressed the denver front office to do something but hey you didnt,now s**t happens. you wanted be like "whooo""whoo", now only way you gets the big bucks is if you decide to stay in boring a.ss denver lmao good luck,karma is pretty much a b**ch.As much as barry says prokorov will bag him up if denver comes back begging i dont want him anymore.

go to ny and play with amare and them plus no defense. we are good, as soon as the arena opens up in bk everybody is going to be lining up to play there believe it or not, its going to happen and its going to revolutionize basketball in ny.

this is more like you chasing a broad you know is for you but shes frontin on you never giving you answers, just teasing you. she likes the next n*gga that really doesnt value like you may want to. Now you move on figure out how much youre worth, now the b**ch is crying f**k atta here. thats life move on and learn from this that the world doent revolve around you by taking advantage of others
Fams never ever post in here again...you know how many mega concerts, games, events have been held at the garden....that team will take a helluva marketing scheme just to compete with the knicks the first few seasons....as a matter fact...n*ggaz will come out but when the knicks are in town it will be like another home game for us
 7 years ago '07        #104
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 BrookLynnStiles said:
we in this bitttcchhhhh

[pic - click to view]

kmart too?
 7 years ago '10        #105
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 BrookLynnStiles said:
we in this bitttcchhhhh

[pic - click to view]

Is that Joe Budden in the white shirt..
 7 years ago '10        #106
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2250 2250
damn there are some b**ch n*ggas on here.

lmao, they said they out....yeah right. More like Melo said "hell no, i ain't talking to them b**ches." And to you guys thats the Russian fuk posturing. Fuk outta here.

And then this b**ch a.ss n*gga says "if we somehow get" melo and we are not mentioned in any trades. Yet every major sports broadcasting agencies are always mentioning the knicks and melo. Same broadcasters who said the Russian fuk saying "no" was a good thing for the Knicks. Also the fact that Melo said he wants to play for NY. And who the fuk would u pik to play with:

Amare
Felton
Gallo
Chandler
Fields
or
Lopez

..........Yeah exactly. And yea we'll have to give up something to get Melo in a trade OR we just sign him str8 up come free agency and are only a minuscule piece away from a championship caliber team.

Damn some of you n*ggas can't take a hint or just feeling salty that melo said no. Whatever the case be, you some b**ch a.ss n*ggas.

had bold out some points for u remedial a.ss f**gots
 7 years ago '10        #107
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SandmanNyC said:

lmao, they said they out....yeah right. More like Melo said "hell no, i ain't talking to them b**ches." And to you guys thats the Russian fuk posturing. Fuk outta here.

And then this b**ch a.ss n*gga says "if we somehow get" melo and we are not mentioned in any trades. Yet every major sports broadcasting agencies are always mentioning the knicks and melo. Same broadcasters who said the Russian fuk saying "no" was a good thing for the Knicks. Also the fact that Melo said he wants to play for NY. And who the fuk would u pik to play with:

Amare
Felton
Gallo
Chandler
Fields
or
Lopez

..........Yeah exactly. And yea we'll have to give up something to get Melo in a trade OR we just sign him str8 up come free agency and are only a minuscule piece away from a championship caliber team.

Damn some of you n*ggas can't take a hint or just feeling salty that melo said no. Whatever the case be, you some b**ch a.ss n*ggas.

I am so enlightened.

But it would probably be

Amare
Felton
Chandler

or

Lopez
Humph
Rip
Chauncey
 7 years ago '05        #108
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 SandmanNyC said:

Amare
Felton
Gallo
Chandler
Fields
or
Lopez

what n*gga? melo is not going to jersey and you still b**chin n*gga? shut tfu, yall n*ggas cry over everything, about be 500 soon then under 500 b**ch n*gga. You incompetent idiot melo said"i aint playing with them n*ggas"? didnt you see a press conference take place yesterday?.you exemplify the definition of a b**ch n*gga, you see the sky is blue in your face and youre still crying to other n*ggas na its green green shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '06        #109
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
^Hurry...Hurry...somebody post a "U Mad" pic^
 7 years ago '10        #110
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 dg177bx said:
what n*gga? melo is not going to jersey and you still b**chin n*gga? shut tfu, yall n*ggas cry over everything, about be 500 soon then under 500 b**ch n*gga. You incompetent idiot melo said"i aint playing with them n*ggas"? didnt you see a press conference take place yesterday?.you exemplify the definition of a b**ch n*gga, you see the sky is blue in your face and youre still crying to other n*ggas na its green green shut the f**k up
 01-20-2011, 02:36 PM         #111
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:

@this kid....
 7 years ago '05        #112
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
I thought it would feel so good to laugh at these delusional NETS fans...but honestly it's more sad now than anything

LMAO @ dude saying we don't know how trades work...n*gga explain to me when this has happened before in the NBA for you to be saying they still working on a deal but we just don't know...just delusional fam...trades don't go like that bruh...show me an example of when it has
 7 years ago '04        #113
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
the nets "walking away" from this deal is like a girlfriend planning to leave you but you break up with her first because you know what's coming

carmelo is the girlfriend

except they were never together
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy