Nets Walking Away From Carmelo Deal

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2011, 10:54 PM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
john barry speaking the truth exposing carmelo, JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, no one can read your mind. denver failed miserably. now carmelo wants to cry and say the 35 points he dropped today was personal, but hey you wanted to drag it out, if it wasnt you dragging it out you could have atleast pressed the denver front office to do something but hey you didnt,now s**t happens. you wanted be like "whooo""whoo", now only way you gets the big bucks is if you decide to stay in boring a.ss denver lmao good luck,karma is pretty much a b**ch.As much as barry says prokorov will bag him up if denver comes back begging i dont want him anymore.

go to ny and play with amare and them plus no defense. we are good, as soon as the arena opens up in bk everybody is going to be lining up to play there believe it or not, its going to happen and its going to revolutionize basketball in ny.

this is more like you chasing a broad you know is for you but shes frontin on you never giving you answers, just teasing you. she likes the next n*gga that really doesnt value like you may want to. Now you move on figure out how much youre worth, now the b**ch is crying f**k atta here. thats life move on and learn from this that the world doent revolve around you by taking advantage of others

7 years ago '04        #82
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
once again i will ask the question why are there more nix fans posting in this thread than any other teams fan base combined
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 dg177bx said:
john barry speaking the truth exposing carmelo, JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, no one can read your mind. denver failed miserably. now carmelo wants to cry and say the 35 points he dropped today was personal, but hey you wanted to drag it out, if it wasnt you dragging it out you could have atleast pressed the denver front office to do something but hey you didnt,now s**t happens. you wanted be like "whooo""whoo", now only way you gets the big bucks is if you decide to stay in boring a.ss denver lmao good luck,karma is pretty much a b**ch.As much as barry says prokorov will bag him up if denver comes back begging i dont want him anymore.

go to ny and play with amare and them plus no defense. we are good, as soon as the arena opens up in bk everybody is going to be lining up to play there believe it or not, its going to happen and its going to revolutionize basketball in ny.

this is more like you chasing a broad you know is for you but shes frontin on you never giving you answers, just teasing you. she likes the next n*gga that really doesnt value like you may want to. Now you move on figure out how much youre worth, now the b**ch is crying f**k atta here. thats life move on and learn from this that the world doent revolve around you by taking advantage of others
Just like all baseball players are rushing to play for the Mets instead of the Yankees or the Clippers instead of the Lakers..

There are people in BX who've been die hard Knick fans for YEARS.. We talking about true Die Hard Knick fans been with the franchise through thick and thin.. You think because some bum a.ss second rate Nets squad moves into brooklyn, people are just going to drop their allegiances on a team they grew up watching to root for the NETS?

Nobody is lining up to see Brook Lopez play And the Nets will always be a second class franchise to the Knicks in that city..
 01-19-2011, 10:59 PM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
once again i will ask the question why are there more nix fans posting in this thread than any other teams fan base combined

you've been saying this stupid s**t for the past couple of weeks...obviously anything about melo in a trade scenario is going to be of interest to knicks fans for the OBVIOUS reasons..asking that question is retarded...even more retarded considering your organization just pulled out of the running..
 7 years ago '06        #85
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2

A lot of people on here must be young as hell, don't know much about basketball or straight up stupid to the fact of how trades work.

Prok was told by Billy King to announce that the deal is dead, right now i can guarantee the Nuggets GM's and Nets GM are tweaking the deal. I am not sure when they will announce it but the deal is still there in the background. Both teams wanted it to be private and not affect the teams involved.. So far that has worked well as NJ beat Utah and Denver beat OKC when the deal was announced dead. No player likes to hear they are going to another team, their motivation to play their best is thrown off and all teams involved will be affected.
 7 years ago '10        #86
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I'm not going to comment on this anymore. Lets just wait and see what happens.
 7 years ago '04        #87
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Hold That said:
Just like all baseball players are rushing to play for the Mets instead of the Yankees or the Clippers instead of the Lakers..

There are people in BX who've been die hard Knick fans for YEARS.. We talking about true Die Hard Knick fans been with the franchise through thick and thin.. You think because some bum a.ss second rate Nets squad moves into brooklyn, people are just going to drop their allegiances on a team they grew up watching to root for the NETS?

Nobody is lining up to see Brook Lopez play And the Nets will always be a second class franchise to the Knicks in that city..
ny fans are fickle just look at the jets and giants when one of those teams are good youd swear the other team didnt have fans at all when you walk along the street

in the 80s there were more mets fans than yankee fans and more islander than ranger fans

the die hards are the die hards and those are few and far between there are more people who jump back and forth between franchises when ever one gets good
 7 years ago '06        #88
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
because we want melo an nets fans have been claiming they were going to have him since the summer.

bout time yall

i love that song but we moving on with Melo
 7 years ago '07        #89
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '10        #90
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
very true ive said it a million times ny is a bandwagon city BUT no1 in NY really consiers the nets a ny team. And when they move to bk i dont see that changing anytime soon.

I mean when the nets were in the finals and the knicks sucked still outdrew u. BK is not a great place for a team either im not sure y people act like its some great location.
 7 years ago '10        #91
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 7 years ago '06        #92
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 7 years ago '10        #93
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I hope he choose to go to my Hornets! Him and Paul would be nice!
 7 years ago '06        #94
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:

A lot of people on here must be young as hell, don't know much about basketball or straight up stupid to the fact of how trades work.
Oh the ironing!
 7 years ago '10        #95
space
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Oh the ironing!
 01-20-2011, 12:46 AM         #96
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superboy504 said:
I hope he choose to go to my Hornets! Him and Paul would be nice!

melo to hornets
melo to bulls
 01-20-2011, 12:46 AM         #97
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or melo to clippers
 7 years ago '06        #98
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Oh the ironing!
Irony? .. Dumb a.ss knick fans .. Also i stand by what i say, a lot of ya'll don't know how trades work in the NBA and pretty much how teams run. You think because Melo says it would be a dream to play in NY that ya'll are entitled to him and no other team..

Good luck if ya'll somehow land him but the stupid s**t is getting annoying especially when the Knicks are still not even in discussion. I have not heard them involved in any trade rumors regarding Melo and the only way Melo leaves Denver is by trade.

Understand that Denver WILL NOT LET MELO WALK FOR NOTHING
 7 years ago '07        #99
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 cheguevara said:
or melo to clippers
melo to knicks
 7 years ago '06        #100
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:
Irony? .. Dumb a.ss knick fans .. Also i stand by what i say, a lot of ya'll don't know how trades work in the NBA and pretty much how teams run. You think because Melo says it would be a dream to play in NY that ya'll are entitled to him and no other team..

Good luck if ya'll somehow land him but the stupid s**t is getting annoying especially when the Knicks are still not even in discussion. I have not heard them involved in any trade rumors regarding Melo and the only way Melo leaves Denver is by trade.

Understand that Denver WILL NOT LET MELO WALK FOR NOTHING
"Oh the Ironing"

Origin: As irony comes up in much of our every day lives, so does the ironing for many a house wife out there. So when something ironic happens to you… Dont think of your circumstances…. Think of the women ironing…

Why is it notable: because when applied, it is in itself ironic (a double irony) where ironing does not apply to the topic in question, the response “ironing” is not an expected reply etc and is in many cases to the definition of irony.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now