Jigga Man aka Jay-Z walking down the streets of NY with his nephew Daniel both are dressed to" tee"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
what is this section turning into?
 7 years ago '11        #42
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 llpooh said:
Who said anything about em being tight, cuz? They aint baggy either.
Them s**ts is f**king corny looking...and on top of that, dude is rocking suspenders made out of jeans. unless thats part of the pants which would then make em over-alls. and nobodys rocked those since treach in the early 90's.
I see ya point
 7 years ago '10        #43
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:

[pic - click to view]

He's takes a lot of his fashion from gay people, it is what it is
 7 years ago '05        #44
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 The N said:
Here is video footage

[pic - click to view]

:rofl2 ::rofl2:
 01-19-2011, 01:58 PM         #45
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we're gonna act like y'all don't wear Timbs in 2K11?

Regardless of Jay saying we off Timbs, I'm still wearing them no matter what the f**k a line from a rap song says. Wear what you feel is dope.
 7 years ago '11        #46
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TinyTankX said:
No I didn't...I was just defending them..I wear fitted levi 514s and 511s.

[pic - click to view]

so you wear these?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #47
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 TinyTankX said:
No I didn't...I was just defending them..I wear fitted levi 514s and 511s.
511's are skinny jeans....
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
@ Jay 40+ having to keep his hand in his pocket to hold his pants up because he not wearing a belt..
 01-19-2011, 02:10 PM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
Jay-z is very unattractive imo.
every time you post some wild s**t & troll or post anything gay i'm gonna post this & remind you of who you are....

Originally Posted by TinyTankX

I think this is what's keeping me from meeting girls...if you've read my threads in the streets you know I have low self esteem issues and a whole gang of other problems...I feel like if I can some how improve my confidence it can directly affect my social anxiety and improve my life overall.

I don't think I'm ugly but that seems to be the only girls I attract...I'm not trying to sound full of myself with this statement but the only girls who approach me are ones I don't care for...I'm scared of approaching girls because I feel like rejection would send my already low self esteem even lower and that's the last thing I need.

I actually approached a girl for the first time a week or two ago and things seemed to be going good but she said "she wants to be friends for now until I get to know you better" I was like fine but not once has she showed any signs of wanted to get to know me...sent her a text yesterday and she didn't respond...so automatically I'm thinking "wtf did I do?" this put a dent in my already low confidence.

There's been cases where cute girls give me looks..but I'm not sure what to make of it...it's like maybe they think I'm cute but maybe they're looking because something is wrong with me..I'm 19 years old and a virgin so something needs to happen fast...I'm tired of being like this.Also for the people who post in the streets and think I'm a troll...f**k off.
 7 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 Hold That said:
@ Jay 40+ having to keep his hand in his pocket to hold his pants up because he not wearing a belt..
Lmao I know that trick
 7 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
every time you post some wild s**t & troll or post anything gay i'm gonna post this & remind you of who you are....
burned....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
He's takes a lot of his fashion from gay people, it is what it is
 kennboy1 said:

80% of the cloths in your closet were designed by gays.. You do know the gay community makes up a large portion of the fashion industry.. And I'm talking about the DESIGNERS that you don't know by face.

Wake up n*gga, stop being ignorant.
 01-19-2011, 02:21 PM         #53
LeoWhoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet yall all stop wearing timbs.....
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 LeoWhoa said:
I bet yall all stop wearing timbs.....
Never worn timbs before.. I've never been a fan of the construction looking workmans boot for casual wear
 7 years ago '10        #55
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
80% of the cloths in your closet were designed by gays.. You do know the gay community makes up a large portion of the fashion industry.. And I'm talking about the DESIGNERS that you don't know by face.

Wake up n*gga, stop being ignorant.
80%? I can see 30-40%, but at 80%, you're going to have to post some facts to prove it.

And I said that because every time something gay pops up or something y'all think is a little homo y'all get sensitive to it and go off on the thread. Don't blame me, I'm just informing you and others where Kanye gets his "tips" on how to dress from. Y'all the ones calling him "the best dressed man in the business" or whatever. I'm just responding accordingly.

So next time you think about dressing like him, just know why he dresses like how he dresses sometimes and exactly where you're possibly carrying that from.

Maybe instead of just a.ssuming I'm ignorant and asleep, see what the reasons behind my post are.
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
80%? I can see 30-40%, but at 80%, you're going to have to post some facts to prove it.

And I said that because every time something gay pops up or y'all think is a little homo y'all get sensitive to it and go off on the thread. Don't blame me, I'm just informing you and others where Kanye get's his "tips" on how to dress from. Y'all the ones calling him "the best dressed man in the business" or whatever. I'm just responding accordingly.

So next time you think about dressing like him, just know why he dresses like how he dresses sometimes and exactly where you're possibly carrying that from.

Maybe instead of just a.ssuming I'm ignorant and asleep, see what the reasons behind my post are.
If I like something and it appeals to me, I'm not ignorant enough to not want to wear it because the man who designed it doesn't have the same s3xual preference as me.. Clearly a comment like that means you are homophobic.. Cloths and s3xual preference are two different things.

And I'm willing to bet the percentage is over half.. And most of the men in the fashion community is probably over 60-70%..

The world's top designers include Kar Lagerfeld (Creative Director of Chanel brand) Tom Ford (renowned fashion brand men named Tom Ford) and the gay couple's golden fashion Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana (Founder of the brand Dolce & Gabbana) ... Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Gianni Versace, Valentino Garavani, Giorgio Armani, the father of surprising designs Alexander McQueen, John Galliano - Dior's current leader and Marc Jacob (creative director of Louis Vuitton) .

All these guys are well known homos3xuals and most of the designs they make are often cherry picked from the smaller designer companies..

So Kanye is right, gays do have some of the best fashion sense out, every gay doesn't dress like a flamboyant f**got that you see running around in parades. If you were a well traveled man, and been places outside of your own back yard, and talked to many cultures and different people, you would know this.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-19-2011 at 02:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
that n*gga looks like a bum who got blessed with some new clothes man wtf... thats what is hot now? look at that widows peak... and look at his nephew smh "dressed to the tee"? black kids dont wear skinny jeans and skinhead boots, the kids outfit looks str8 out goodwill or salvation army? maybe its some of those clothes that look plain but cost a lot of money lol its still wack
 7 years ago '10        #58
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
If I like something and it appeals to me, I'm not ignorant enough to not want to wear it because the man who designed it doesn't have the same s3xual preference as me.. Clearly a comment like that means you are homophobic.. Cloths and s3xual preference are two different things.

And I'm willing to bet the percentage is over half.. And most of the men in the fashion community is probably over 60-70%..

The world's top designers include Kar Lagerfeld (Creative Director of Chanel brand) Tom Ford (renowned fashion brand men named Tom Ford) and the gay couple's golden fashion Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana (Founder of the brand Dolce & Gabbana) ... Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Gianni Versace, Valentino Garavani, Giorgio Armani, the father of surprising designs Alexander McQueen, John Galliano - Dior's current leader and Marc Jacob (creative director of Louis Vuitton) .

All these guys are well known homos3xuals.

So Kanye is right, gays do have some of the best fashion sense out, every gay doesn't dress like a flamboyant f**got that you see running around in parades.
Don't worry dude it's cool, I'm just trying to tell y'all where he gets some of his reasons for dressing like that from. I'm not homophobic at all. If you really like it, wear it, no problem with me

But I didn't know all those people in that business were gay, I mean I could figure but, well whatever. It is what it is.

Last edited by kennboy1; 01-19-2011 at 02:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #59
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 The N said:
Here is video footage

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #60
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Don't worry dude it's cool, I'm just trying to tell y'all where he gets some of his reasons for dressing like that from. I'm not homophobic at all. If you really like it, wear it, no problem with me
Well I prefer the way he dressed between 06 and 08 to now
fits like this

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy