Activision may close PlayStation Network Black Ops servers

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 7024 7024
 tj.iscool said:
A million people don't play Black Ops on the 360 let alone the PS3
Where the f**k do you guys get your information? I swear you just blurt out s**t without even thinking about what the f**k you're saying...

Here's an article from IGN stating that Black Ops was the number 1 selling game in 2010... taking BOTH the FIRST and SECOND spots for both X360 and PS3 respectively. IN FACT, Black Ops moved over 12 MILLION UNITS across all platforms combined in the UNITED STATES alone!

GTFO with these ignorant posts... do your f**kING RESEARCH!

There was another dumb f**k in here saying Treyarch made "millions" of dollars... However their split is broken down, I don't know... but speaking on sales alone, by December 21/2010.. only just over a month from the Nov. 9/2010 release "Black Ops" sales surpassed $1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! ...ANYBODY involved in this stupid fad "Call of Duty" is RAKING it in!

01-19-2011, 08:17 PM         #122
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
It did and each game was out for a year+ to play, where the f**k have u all been? Bet some of u dudes wait until the game is $25 or cheaper and get into the game late and now you're crying. Lot of u haven't realized that cod turned into a sports type of game in a business sense. They're releasing a new version every year, don't act surprised. Stop living in denial ps3 owners and u got no one to blame but geogot and the other hackers who exposed Sony. Microsoft got hacked but they patched & fix their games, see the difference now?

Again, you can't cry foul as they can take the servers offline wheneve they want plus u get psn online play free, so what's your complaint really? You've got no case and are crying now because your console backfired. "It only does everything." damn right! It lived up to that as we can tell.

You've posted multiple times in this thread bashing the PS3.

Simmer down
 01-19-2011, 08:19 PM         #123
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not going to happen

7 years ago '04        #124
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
JD_2020 Josh Olin
"PS3 Servers" comments were taken out of context. @Treyarch's committed to supporting the PS3 community with some great updates on the way.
6 hours ago
 7 years ago '04        #125
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 100 Rounds said:
You've posted multiple times in this thread bashing the PS3.

Simmer down
Thanks for keeping track and stalking me. 1 fan a day

By the way, not bashing the ps3 I like it. Just saying Sony needs to officially come out and accept defeat or a.ssure psn users they're going to fix the problem(s).
 7 years ago '10        #126
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Treyarch just said they are coming out with "some great updates" so yall need to calm down obviously they can fix it
 7 years ago '06        #127
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 TanstA! said:
welcome to boxden, where everything is overlooked and overshadowed by stupidity.
I see

I keep from posting on this forum too much in fear of losing IQ points and having the stupidity of the average bxdn user rub off on me.
 01-19-2011, 10:50 PM         #128
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
Where the f**k do you guys get your information? I swear you just blurt out s**t without even thinking about what the f**k you're saying...

Here's an article from IGN stating that Black Ops was the number 1 selling game in 2010... taking BOTH the FIRST and SECOND spots for both X360 and PS3 respectively. IN FACT, Black Ops moved over 12 MILLION UNITS across all platforms combined in the UNITED STATES alone!

GTFO with these ignorant posts... do your f**kING RESEARCH!

There was another dumb f**k in here saying Treyarch made "millions" of dollars... However their split is broken down, I don't know... but speaking on sales alone, by December 21/2010.. only just over a month from the Nov. 9/2010 release "Black Ops" sales surpassed $1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! ...ANYBODY involved in this stupid fad "Call of Duty" is RAKING it in!

Who cares how much money it made & copies it sold...what does this have to do with all them millions people that don't play Black Ops online on the PS3 nor 360 u retard
 01-19-2011, 11:28 PM         #129
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
JD_2020 Josh Olin
"PS3 Servers" comments were taken out of context. @Treyarch's committed to supporting the PS3 community with some great updates on the way.
6 hours ago
 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM         #130
iLLmizZzZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember play Cod4 on PS3 before I even played in on Xbox and it seemed fine, Cod servers suck balls all around, it ain't just PS3
 7 years ago '10        #131
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
^^Hell yea COD4 is the best COD game ever made
 7 years ago '10        #132
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 went hard...I could really care less what they do with Black Ops...I hope Brink and Ghost Recon lives up to the hype
 7 years ago '05        #133
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
what happened to this thread is that 360 fanboys sucking c*ck in this thread.
 7 years ago '04        #134
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Trizz187 said:
what happened to this thread is that 360 fanboys sucking c*ck in this thread.
Along with the ps3 whiners crying over something that wasn't 100% confirmed
 7 years ago '06        #135
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Call of Duty Black Ops is overrated.I think Call of Duty reached its peak with MW...but its become so mainstream the sheep will buy it no matter how bad it is.Its become the first person shooter version of Madden lol

Activision and all these other game makers are getting exposed left and right by the PS3 lol.I think its funny.
 7 years ago '06        #136
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4808 4808
 7 years ago '10        #137
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
Whatever, but even if they did I would just go back to murdering folks on Madden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago