Activision may close PlayStation Network Black Ops servers

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Ni99az should have BEEN made dedicated servers smh slacking. If it can be fixed on the 360, it can be fixed on PSN. Whether you pay for online or not has nothing to do with it
 7 years ago '04        #102
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 xeduran said:
Wrong! It is not hard at all for Sony to ban people right now. Backup managers show their game ids online. Sony can easily ban people. And having the mtldr keys has nothing to do with staying stealth online. The keys are just used to create the custom firmware. Custom firmware is still needed to run backups. Sony can implement checks to detect the firmware and see if files have been modified. They are probably doing that right now. People on here swear up and down that having keys mean Sony cannot detect modifications. Custom firmware is not the same as official. Signing just allows the firmware to be installed.
Like I said....IF DONE RIGHT, It's very possible.
 7 years ago '05        #103
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 el bundy said:
who the hell plays cod on ps3 anyway? unless that the only console you own theres no reason to and even then, cod is pretty s**tty on ps3.
i do. seems the same to me as xbl...and i own both consoles. if activision does this though they're going to turn a lot of customers off and people wont even look at another cod game in the future.
 7 years ago '06        #104
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
I'm confused on where they state that they will shut down the servers.

Looks to me like they state that they "have the right" to shut down their servers. Well... no s**t, that's a given.

Did I miss the part where they said they were actually going to shut the game servers down?
 7 years ago '04        #105
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 DJ Endo said:
I'm confused on where they state that they will shut down the servers.

Looks to me like they state that they "have the right" to shut down their servers. Well... no s**t, that's a given.

Did I miss the part where they said they were actually going to shut the game servers down?
welcome to boxden, where everything is overlooked and overshadowed by stupidity.
 7 years ago '05        #106
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
another bad look for the ps3 You can tell companies hate putting games out for that damn console
 7 years ago '05        #107
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
they never worked the bugs out that f**king game... its not the servers.
 7 years ago '04        #108
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
What they gonna do charge for a server to play it on?

THey just want more money, greedy pricks
 7 years ago '06        #109
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Bulls**t!!!

Bulls**t!!
 01-19-2011, 05:11 PM         #110
A.L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k black ops and f**k activision

battlefield bad company 2
 7 years ago '04        #111
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
who cares about this lame a.ss game. there are far more better multiplayer games.
 7 years ago '09        #112
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Im about to trade this s**t in for mass effect 2 and pre-order k!llzone 3,so f**k it!
 7 years ago '05        #113
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Daddy Black said:
Sony lost big time if this happens. Not to mention the millions of players activision milked for this game.

Ima say it again like i always say, 360 will always own the PS3 no matter what. Everyone who knows gaming knows this very fact. Its been that way since the birth of these consoles.
only when it comes to online and FPS's which personally bore me as fast as a skinny chick with no t*ts or a b00ty'.. PS3 has way better RPGS and Action adventure games and is WAY better with f!ghting games which i prefer instead of playing virtual paintball laser tag with n*ggas around the world
 7 years ago '10        #114
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Looks like Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam came out at the right time.
 01-19-2011, 05:19 PM         #115
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're strong-arming PS3 hackers to stop the hacking. I wouldn't put it past Sony to be behind this.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Black Moses said:
another bad look for the ps3 You can tell companies hate putting games out for that damn console
Because its too advanced for them and their lazy which many companies have admitted. PS3 is surperior who gives a F** about call of duty one of a million millitary shooting games whoopty doo
 7 years ago '05        #117
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Activision is a.ssS!!!!!

I need developers to stop being lazy and fix tha s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #118
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7066 7066
Activision continues to penalize real customers for the faults of bad ones or hackers...

It's absolutely disrespectful and reminds me of a parent trying to discipline their child... the type of parent that feels respect is a given as opposed to something that's earned.

f**k this bulls**t company... keep f**king hacking their s**t and put them outta business... make them remove online for every f**king console! Then, it's guaranteed no one would buy the game!

IMO, black ops is s**t anyway.. it's just a different take on MW2 and personally, I liked that version better.

Anyway, I'm holding down BFBC2: Vietnam! That game is just f**king awesome! And DICE actually respects their customers... by REWARDING them with FREE content with the purchase of a new game! Now that's how you run a business baby!
 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM         #119
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetime said:
get the f**k outta here with this bulls**t...they cant possibly to this to millions of players
A million people don't play Black Ops on the 360 let alone the PS3
 7 years ago '04        #120
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
@ any1 who bought this for the ps3
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy