most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 fatboi1 said:
Nonsense. I've played SSFIV on both consoles and there is not any noticable difference unless you one of them dudes who can check frame per frame the differences.
Just because the ps3 been hacked doesn't mean sh1t was questionable. It took almost 5 years to hack. The cell processor isn't hyped, if you played Uncharted 2 or k!llzone 2 and soon to be the 3rd one for these games, you know very well the xbox CANNOT handle those games point blank.
Nope, that s**t has slower input on ps3, i own both.
 01-19-2011, 04:06 AM         #62
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Its funny u say that when ps3 security is questionable, not to mention the interface on the console absolutely sucks. I got both consoles in my house and im sorry to say ps3 is the weakest link man. Xbox dashboard and live are way superior than that trash thats on ps3. Secondly you obviously dont do enough gaming, I got games for both consoles and you know what the f**ked up part is, ps3 takes longer to load games, some of the games thats multiplatform like streetf!ghter and tekken have laggy input controls on the ps3 while on the xbox its almost flawless and that installing levels/games is absolute bulls**t, i bought a console not a PC. I do agree that lbp is hot and certain games have more exclusive content on ps3 but your argument is not strong enough man. 360 is the better console you can tell me all you want otherwise but i already know whatsup man. Superior console my a.ss, they hyped the s**t outta that cell processor and its nowhere near what they claimed it was capable of at launch. GTFOH with that s**t man.
PS3 security is all of a sudden questionable when it took 4 years to hack, how long did it take hackers on Xbox? It happened within the first year, might've been sooner. Security for that console was a joke, word to all the hackers and modders that have been downloading games and getting banned off Live for years.

I don't do enough gaming because I don't compare the games side by side? I'm sorry, I rather enjoy whatever iteration of the game I choose to buy and not nitpick at small differences in textures or framerates or 2 or 3 seconds more or less in load times, I'm too much of a gaming enthusiast to let technicalities and hiccups make me be mad at a console so as to make me biased towards one over the other. Most comparisons draw the conclusion that PS3 does some things better while the 360 does other things better anyway, look it up.

Interface/controllers/voice chat/controls = not my argument, its a matter of preference really. I specified hardware and anyone with any knowledge of technology will tell you that it has more powerful hardware in it, the reason the cell hasn't done what it was to be "capable of" according to you isn't because of people overstating its power, its from lazy developers underusing it and porting over already developed 360 versions that don't make much use of the cell processer in the end. All first party games that had time, money and effort put into them to program properly for the cell have been fantastic, generation defining games like Uncharted 2.

Load times? The two best 360 games had abysmal load times, Reppin4daburgh knows what games I'm talking about. If you are easily taken out of a gaming experience in a matter of seconds, pop some ritalin or some adderall, get off your high horse, and realize that your argument sounds like something a Xbox fanboy would have spewed out 2 or 3 years ago, and unfortunately, doesn't hold much weight anymore. If you prefer Xbox, fine, thats one thing, but its not common knowledge that 360 owns the PS3 for the simple fact that it really doesn't, not in the way you seem to believe it does anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
PS3 security is all of a sudden questionable when it took 4 years to hack, how long did it take hackers on Xbox? It happened within the first year, might've been sooner. Security for that console was a joke, word to all the hackers and modders that have been downloading games and getting banned off Live for years.

I don't do enough gaming because I don't compare the games side by side? I'm sorry, I rather enjoy whatever iteration of the game I choose to buy and not nitpick at small differences in textures or framerates or 2 or 3 seconds more or less in load times, I'm too much of a gaming enthusiast to let technicalities and hiccups make me be mad at a console so as to make me biased towards one over the other. Most comparisons draw the conclusion that PS3 does some things better while the 360 does other things better anyway, look it up.

Interface/controllers/voice chat/controls = not my argument, its a matter of preference really. I specified hardware and anyone with any knowledge of technology will tell you that it has more powerful hardware in it, the reason the cell hasn't done what it was to be "capable of" according to you isn't because of people overstating its power, its from lazy developers underusing it and porting over already developed 360 versions that don't make much use of the cell processer in the end. All first party games that had time, money and effort put into them to program properly for the cell have been fantastic, generation defining games like Uncharted 2.

Load times? The two best 360 games had abysmal load times, Reppin4daburgh knows what games I'm talking about. If you are easily taken out of a gaming experience in a matter of seconds, pop some ritalin or some adderall, get off your high horse, and realize that your argument sounds like something a Xbox fanboy would have spewed out 2 or 3 years ago, and unfortunately, doesn't hold much weight anymore. If you prefer Xbox, fine, thats one thing, but its not common knowledge that 360 owns the PS3 for the simple fact that it really doesn't, not in the way you seem to believe it does anyway.
Youre right in the sense that it is a matter of preference and i am aware that the ps3 is a more powerful console.Like i said i have both. and besides the ps3 exclusives i think that gaming on 360 is better, thats what counts most for me. But those little things that xbox does better goes a long way for me because its the things that matter most like load times, interface, online and controls, something the ps3 should have it hands down flawlessly but that is not the case here. Uncharted is no doubt a good game but why everything on there couldnt look and play as good on ps3? lazy developers? Why does online have to be s**tty on ps3? so what if xbox got hacked in a year, at least they got that s**t under control quickly, i dunno about now but go mod your s**t, banned. now ps3 got hacked and they cant do nothing about it yet? what is that? lets see what happens at the end of this console generation.
 01-19-2011, 04:50 AM         #64
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Youre right in the sense that it is a matter of preference and i am aware that the ps3 is a more powerful console.Like i said i have both. and besides the ps3 exclusives i think that gaming on 360 is better, thats what counts most for me. But those little things that xbox does better goes a long way for me because its the things that matter most like load times, interface, online and controls, something the ps3 should have it hands down flawlessly but that is not the case here. Uncharted is no doubt a good game but why everything on there couldnt look and play as good on ps3? lazy developers? Why does online have to be s**tty on ps3? so what if xbox got hacked in a year, at least they got that s**t under control quickly, i dunno about now but go mod your s**t, banned. now ps3 got hacked and they cant do nothing about it yet? what is that? lets see what happens at the end of this console generation.
It is lazy developers, they won't take the time to concurrently develop the games for both consoles taking advantage of the cell processor. Like I said, they're simply ported and put onto the PS3 with whatever required changes the console port demands, but they don't take advantage of the cell. Developers have already come out and admitted this and even before they did so, people know it was going on. PS3 online is only worse because of the interface really, performance wise, from what I've experienced, there is very little difference except that COD players aren't very good on the PS3. And with the PS3 hacking, as far as I know they aren't going for a ban first approach, they'll get it under control eventually, but they also probably didn't expect this to explode the way it has. Only time will tell if this k!lls the PS3 online, but I don't think anyone expects it to.

EDIT: Adding to your point of exclusives, Uncharted is really the golden boy of the PS3, but I can't off the top of my head think of any 1st party game that I haven't really, really liked or hasn't been really really cool. I still hold that Ratchet & Clank: Crack In Time was one of the best games this gen and one of the most overlooked.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 01-19-2011 at 04:54 AM..
 01-19-2011, 04:56 AM         #65
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deucekara said:
lol mass suicides cometh
 7 years ago '05        #66
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
It is lazy developers, they won't take the time to concurrently develop the games for both consoles taking advantage of the cell processor. Like I said, they're simply ported and put onto the PS3 with whatever required changes the console port demands, but they don't take advantage of the cell. Developers have already come out and admitted this and even before they did so, people know it was going on. PS3 online is only worse because of the interface really, performance wise, from what I've experienced, there is very little difference except that COD players aren't very good on the PS3. And with the PS3 hacking, as far as I know they aren't going for a ban first approach, they'll get it under control eventually, but they also probably didn't expect this to explode the way it has. Only time will tell if this k!lls the PS3 online, but I don't think anyone expects it to.

EDIT: Adding to your point of exclusives, Uncharted is really the golden boy of the PS3, but I can't off the top of my head think of any 1st party game that I haven't really, really liked or hasn't been really really cool. I still hold that Ratchet & Clank: Crack In Time was one of the best games this gen and one of the most overlooked.
That game looked amazing btw. i might give it a cop, prob find it on amazon for cheap. The exclusives are the best thing about ps3, shoulda been a all around slaughter next to 360 comming out after though. its f**ked up.
 7 years ago '09        #67
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
i highly doubt this gon happen
 7 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,783 | Props total: 12290 12290
 intoxicated662 said:
Morons, read the articles as they explain in detail why they can't really fix it nor do anything about this problem not even via just updates. Kids
Why put the game out then...There morons not me...I'm just a gullible customer. I thought when you purchase something it always comes as advertised.
 7 years ago '04        #69
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
It did and each game was out for a year+ to play, where the f**k have u all been? Bet some of u dudes wait until the game is $25 or cheaper and get into the game late and now you're crying. Lot of u haven't realized that cod turned into a sports type of game in a business sense. They're releasing a new version every year, don't act surprised. Stop living in denial ps3 owners and u got no one to blame but geogot and the other hackers who exposed Sony. Microsoft got hacked but they patched & fix their games, see the difference now?

Again, you can't cry foul as they can take the servers offline wheneve they want plus u get psn online play free, so what's your complaint really? You've got no case and are crying now because your console backfired. "It only does everything." damn right! It lived up to that as we can tell.
 7 years ago '04        #70
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
So basically, activision lifted up its skirt. On the server side this can be fixed without question. The fact that they are making these empty threats (hell yes its empty, because that means losing a third to half of its revenue in the future from this franchise) means 2 things to me:

1) They are more on M$'s d!ck than I thought no homo
2) Treyarch, and by extension activision is just lazy as f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #71
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #72
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 7 years ago '04        #73
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Mods like crazy. They patched most of it I believe. The game was a piece os s**t from the start. The menu was access to some hacks and you could lose your save file and everything.

Biggest cluserf**k I've ever seen in any game. And the tools in the dev won't admit s**t. That is why I'm not optimistic with gears 3.

2 games that buggy hopefully the third will be right.
At least Epic is going to do a beta this time and hopefully address the issues.
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
So basically, activision lifted up its skirt. On the server side this can be fixed without question. The fact that they are making these empty threats (hell yes its empty, because that means losing a third to half of its revenue in the future from this franchise) means 2 things to me:

1) They are more on M$'s d!ck than I thought no homo
2) Treyarch, and by extension activision is just lazy as f**k.
Learn how to read you tool. They're saying that nothing can be done on activision's side, it's all the systems fault and until they patch the ps3 console to not allow hacks, mods or stuff like that then the mess will continue. Instead of letting chaos run wild, they'd rather just take the servers down. it's on life support right now
 7 years ago '04        #75
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
This can absolutely be fixed on the server side. If they say they can't they either don't know how or are to lazy to try. If anyone thinks otherwise, prove to me why it can't.
 7 years ago '04        #76
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17529 17529
 lyrical.obsessi said:
Ha PlayStation lost
[pic - click to view]

truth...my ps3 is a dust collector
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
This can absolutely be fixed on the server side. If they say they can't they either don't know how or are to lazy to try. If anyone thinks otherwise, prove to me why it can't.
no one has to prove anything to you, YOU'RE NOBODY. go read the articles for yourself and figure it out. if it really bothers you that much, contact activision. start up a petition on facebook or elsewhere, stop crying and just deal with it. It's not the end of the world.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I can't believe you people turn an innocent thread into a f**king PS 3 vs 360 s**t fest again...wtf I thought we were all off that s**t for '11...

The fact is Activision WON'T do anything even though they could... but for the record the same glitches and stuff is happening on the 360 and Activision/Treyarch/IW haven't said s**t about taking it's servers down... they are just lazy and don't want to put the extra work into perfecting the PS 3 code which is harder to write and maintain...

and anyone who says differently is lying... because God Mode on Ps3? also on 360 (started on 360 not counting PC), Unimited ammo? been on 360 for a while, just recently got to PS3, super jumps and superhuman speed running? guess what yeah that's been on 360...

so why hasn't activision threatened to take 360's servers down...since it's all in the GAME code...NOT the system hardware...

they just don't have an excuse for being lazy bums so they have to blame someone else... (typical its' not my fault thinking)

AND NO I AM NOT SAYING 360 SUCKS...JUST SAYING ALL THE HACKS THAT ARE ON PS3 WERE ON 360 LONG BEFORE AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PATCHED YET...PEOPLE STILL HAVE UNLIMITED ROCKETS AND s**t IN MW 2...SO EITHER THEY CAN'T PATCH THEM ON MS SIDE EITHER AND JUST WANT TO p!ss ON PS 3 BECAUSE MS GIVES THEM d!ck (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW) OR THEY HAVE A f**kED GAME CODE AND ARE TOO LAZY TO CARE

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-19-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Do you work for MS? If you really think they could fix hacks on 360 on their own servers but not on PS3 you're a f**king idiot...

I don't play COD personally so this don't affect me but...c'mon son
Do you work for SONY? How do you know this? Oh that's right, you know it all. Go call ms. cleo and try again. What hacks are they fixing on 360? It's all done via updates. They already said that even via updates on the ps3 they couldn't fix it and if they could it would be useless. The ps3 has been hacked completely. What part of that don't you understand? The ps3 is being held hostage by the hackers and they're bound to take over. You don't even play cod
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I can't believe you people turn an innocent thread into a f**king PS 3 vs 360 s**t fest again...wtf I thought we were all off that s**t for '11...

The fact is Activision WON'T do anything even though they could... but for the record the same glitches and stuff is happening on the 360 and Activision/Treyarch/IW haven't said s**t about taking it's servers down... they are just lazy and don't want to put the extra work into perfecting the PS 3 code which is harder to write and maintain...

and anyone who says differently is lying... because God Mode on Ps3? also on 360 (started on 360 not counting PC), Unimited ammo? been on 360 for a while, just recently got to PS3, super jumps and superhuman speed running? guess what yeah that's been on 360...

so why hasn't activision threatened to take 360's servers down...since it's all in the GAME code...NOT the system hardware...

they just don't have an excuse for being lazy bums so they have to blame someone else... (typical its' not my fault thinking)

AND NO I AM NOT SAYING 360 SUCKS...JUST SAYING ALL THE HACKS THAT ARE ON PS3 WERE ON 360 LONG BEFORE AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PATCHED YET...PEOPLE STILL HAVE UNLIMITED ROCKETS AND s**t IN MW 2...
people brought up 360 for no apparent reason, so of course it's going to get crazy in here. I haven't seen god mode or any of that flying s**t in a cod game since cod 4. The only hacks i've seen people use on cod games since then have been modded controllers, wall hacks and bulls**t like that. Nothing major to me though as I just leave the game and find another lobby. Looks like the ps3 hackers took it to a whole new level though and apparently it's getting to the point that every other game is hacked in some way or another. It'll really be time consuming, take up resources, $ and all. Not worth it in activision's eyes and they should just say it. But still, s**t got worse on ps3 apparently once geohot and them exposed the ps3.

By the way, cod games are rushed and of course it's all about making $ and dlc to make more $. Developers are in to make a quick buck. Valve is 1 of the few companies who takes care of their games but even then look how it turned out on ps3
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy