NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 JaiMega said:
Meh, if they do this I'll just cop BC2. Don't hear much complaining on their end.
its only a matte of time before the hackers f**k up that game to if the activision close the cod-bo servers.

eveyone who is saying this is only a problem with cod-bo doesnt understand that at the core of this problem is with the ps3 console security. the only reason this game is getting so much hacker attention is because it the most popular. so if the the severs get shut down for this game then the hackers will move on to f**k up the next most popular ps3 game.

which is BC2

if uncharted 2 online play becomes compromised im gonna be majorly pissed

Last edited by HiRolliN; 01-18-2011 at 11:15 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8296 8296
Ima be on that KZ3 anyway.

And yo any1 have news about Rainbow Six Vegas 3?
 7 years ago '05        #43
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
im a 360 guy ....whats the issue with the ps3 hack ?how is it a problem
 7 years ago '10        #44
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Xbox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3

Geeks
 7 years ago '04        #45
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
i play black ops on both consoles online...360 > ps3 online

smoother and less server issues
 7 years ago '09        #46
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8923 8923
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Haha so this is how the COD series falls? That's what you get when you have a half a.ssed security system just like Gears of war 2.
gears had these type of issues too?
 7 years ago '08        #47
skimma 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 1 1
as long as i can get me a new copy and a full refund i dont give a s**t Mw2 is a better game anyway
 7 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8296 8296
 skimma said:
as long as i can get me a new copy and a full refund i dont give a s**t Mw2 is a better game anyway
 01-19-2011, 12:31 AM         #49
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt like black ops anyway, but people will mos def go crazy if they close down their servers.
 7 years ago '06        #50
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i dont believe this s**t will happen, theres just waaay too many people that this would p!ss off, i also dont understand the argument of this having anything to do with the ps3 being hacked since the 360 has been hacked for the longest and a s**tload of people already had black ops weeks before it came out on the xbox because of it. If true, its more so with sony's online, cuz once again, the 360 has been hacked and people have been burning games for that console for the longest which is why it makes no sense to me that this is the reason for the ps3 being screwed. Anyways, i can't believe theres still fanboys in this b**ch, i'm glad i own both badasses.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
Shut down MW2 also. s**t's dead now that this all has happened. I've been trying to find a match for the past 5 minutes.
 7 years ago '06        #52
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Found a game and it was filled with cheaters. And for some reason it effected me as well cause my dude jumped like a mile in the air. I was able to jump over buildings and s**t. Wtf
 7 years ago '04        #53
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 Triple0 said:
Found a game and it was filled with cheaters. And for some reason it effected me as well cause my dude jumped like a mile in the air. I was able to jump over buildings and s**t. Wtf
been experiencing the same thing in mw2 since a week after the release of black ops, last time i played, i had a dude hop out of a pave low and start murking everybody with a Barrett, then somehow someone had Valkyrie rockets
 7 years ago '05        #54
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 2199 2199
Sony lost big time if this happens. Not to mention the millions of players activision milked for this game.

Ima say it again like i always say, 360 will always own the PS3 no matter what. Everyone who knows gaming knows this very fact. Its been that way since the birth of these consoles.
 7 years ago '06        #55
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I don't think this will actually happen, probably just some guy who got all mad at the dude complaining, I don't see the higher ups going for that, and if so, just for a little while waiting for fixes
 7 years ago '06        #56
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
Sony lost big time if this happens. Not to mention the millions of players activision milked for this game.

Ima say it again like i always say, 360 will always own the PS3 no matter what. Everyone who knows gaming knows this very fact. Its been that way since the birth of these consoles.
The only thing the 360 is better at is being a paper weight.
 01-19-2011, 02:48 AM         #57
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:

Sony didn't really lose, again, Activision is losing a platform for its last remaining blockbuster franchise if this happens, you tell me who's losing more? And I'd love to know how the 360 owns the PS3 when the PS3 is still superior hardware wise and has been up to speed, if not has excelled software in terms of exclusives for years now, every recognized GOTY has been for the PS3 since 2008. LBP/Fallout 3 in 2008, then 2009, it was unanimously Uncharted 2 for big name websites and magazines. 2010 was between Red Dead/Mass Effect 2, both of which appeared on both consoles, ME2 just having launched today. Throw in the fact that outside the US, the PS3 has a bigger install base and big titles like Dead Space 2 have substantial exclusive content on the PS3 over the 360, with other titles like a.ssassin's Creed getting more minimal but nonetheless exclusive PS3 content and your point seems like something that belongs in 2006/2007 - and this is coming from someone who loves his 360 and prefers alot of games on there. Console favouritism in terms of thinking one platform "owns" another should be a thing of the past by now, stupid that grown folk, 4 years into this console cycle still have biases from launch-time.
 7 years ago '09        #58
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
xbox live

GT:TERRANCEBALBOA i goes hard..peep the fileshare
 7 years ago '05        #59
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 2199 2199
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Sony didn't really lose, again, Activision is losing a platform for its last remaining blockbuster franchise if this happens, you tell me who's losing more? And I'd love to know how the 360 owns the PS3 when the PS3 is still superior hardware wise and has been up to speed, if not has excelled software in terms of exclusives for years now, every recognized GOTY has been for the PS3 since 2008. LBP/Fallout 3 in 2008, then 2009, it was unanimously Uncharted 2 for big name websites and magazines. 2010 was between Red Dead/Mass Effect 2, both of which appeared on both consoles, ME2 just having launched today. Throw in the fact that outside the US, the PS3 has a bigger install base and big titles like Dead Space 2 have substantial exclusive content on the PS3 over the 360, with other titles like a.ssassin's Creed getting more minimal but nonetheless exclusive PS3 content and your point seems like something that belongs in 2006/2007 - and this is coming from someone who loves his 360 and prefers alot of games on there. Console favouritism in terms of thinking one platform "owns" another should be a thing of the past by now, stupid that grown folk, 4 years into this console cycle still have biases from launch-time.
Its funny u say that when ps3 security is questionable, not to mention the interface on the console absolutely sucks. I got both consoles in my house and im sorry to say ps3 is the weakest link man. Xbox dashboard and live are way superior than that trash thats on ps3. Secondly you obviously dont do enough gaming, I got games for both consoles and you know what the f**ked up part is, ps3 takes longer to load games, some of the games thats multiplatform like streetf!ghter and tekken have laggy input controls on the ps3 while on the xbox its almost flawless and that installing levels/games is absolute bulls**t, i bought a console not a PC. I do agree that lbp is hot and certain games have more exclusive content on ps3 but your argument is not strong enough man. 360 is the better console you can tell me all you want otherwise but i already know whatsup man. Superior console my a.ss, they hyped the s**t outta that cell processor and its nowhere near what they claimed it was capable of at launch. GTFOH with that s**t man.
 01-19-2011, 03:44 AM         #60
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Its funny u say that when ps3 security is questionable, not to mention the interface on the console absolutely sucks. I got both consoles in my house and im sorry to say ps3 is the weakest link man. Xbox dashboard and live are way superior than that trash thats on ps3. Secondly you obviously dont do enough gaming, I got games for both consoles and you know what the f**ked up part is, ps3 takes longer to load games, some of the games thats multiplatform like streetf!ghter and tekken have laggy input controls on the ps3 while on the xbox its almost flawless and that installing levels/games is absolute bulls**t, i bought a console not a PC. I do agree that lbp is hot and certain games have more exclusive content on ps3 but your argument is not strong enough man. 360 is the better console you can tell me all you want otherwise but i already know whatsup man. Superior console my a.ss, they hyped the s**t outta that cell processor and its nowhere near what they claimed it was capable of at launch. GTFOH with that s**t man.
Nonsense. I've played SSFIV on both consoles and there is not any noticable difference unless you one of them dudes who can check frame per frame the differences.
Just because the ps3 been hacked doesn't mean sh1t was questionable. It took almost 5 years to hack. The cell processor isn't hyped, if you played Uncharted 2 or k!llzone 2 and soon to be the 3rd one for these games, you know very well the xbox CANNOT handle those games point blank.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy