Lauryn Hill angers ATL crowd, fans vow to never attend another

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5508 5508
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Lame STAY ON TOPIC. LET ME REWIND FOR YA MIND.

I know who Jimi is muthaf**ka you not telling me a damn thing, I'm not comparing them on ANY level musically. Are you following now? I thought that statement was ironic. You can't show me any proof of Boogie doing coke. Is Lady Gaga on coke? Cher? ... You see her high, that's yo opinion.

She left the game. She's human. She wanted to have a family.

No albums?! The Score, Mised., Unplugged 2.0. Three albums she left the game. Oh well. Cry.
lol If you're not comparin them musically then wtf is the point? That they both got high in one way or another? Who the f**k would care about that? I know you're not tryin to imply Hendrix had an ego like this c*nt either.

She had one great album that looks highly suspect bc of the payoffs. Don't even try to claim The Score either considering it's not "her" album.
 01-19-2011, 05:01 PM         #82
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LH is arrogant
 01-19-2011, 05:28 PM         #83
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Yes she was..

When she came out she was the female version of 2pac after he first album.. The messages in her music to her rap skills and acting skills you would think her an Pac were distant brother and sisters..

Anyone who says otherwise is a damn lie.. her impact was huge, and she had the ability to make songs that men and women could relate too.. not only could she sing, but she could rap with some of the best rappers out..

She got scared off by all the media attention, went away, probably did drugs, and didn't come back the same or with that same aura..When she went away for such a long time you would have thought she was dead.. And you know how you get overly appreciated when you are absent and the music you left behind was nothing short of greatness.. People want the OLD miseducation Hill back, anything less than that people will never be satisfied. It's almost like if B.I.G,Pac and Pun came back from the dead and started putting out music the standards of low rappers like Gucci Mane.. People would be pissed, because the bar is so high for them that they don't want them doing anything less than what was set previously.
ok.
nothing in there about her being a great performer, though.
 7 years ago '06        #84
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
 justinjones said:
nobody paying u money to let u sing your songs on some random sh!t. what she could of been just makes me it went all to hell

i know some hill fans are like this
1:05

Thats EXACTLY how i felt when I heard the new Shyne songs............
 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM         #85
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man f**k that ho
 7 years ago '09        #86
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
I guess if she would have shown up and performed the songs the way the fans knew it they wouldnt have minded her getting on stage at midnight. They're dumb fans.
Get money L Boogie
 7 years ago '07        #87
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
b**ch thinks she can do anything. go pop out some more marleys she got like 5 already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago