Lauryn Hill angers ATL crowd, fans vow to never attend another

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
7332 pageviews
106 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Lauryn Hill angers ATL crowd, fans vow to never attend another

[pic - click to view]

Lawd, we hate to say this, but, it might be time for Lauryn Hill to give it up for a while. She’s pissed off yet ANOTHER crowd of die-hard fans. If you’ll recall, she recently made fans in New York wait over two hours before she finally hit the stage. Then, she unapologetically told the crowd, “I’m worth the wait.”

Well, she pulled the same crap in Atlanta this past Friday. Hill didn’t hit the stage until midnight for her 9pm concert. Typically, the headliner hits the stage around 10:30pm or so, making the star an hour and a half late! After making her grand debut, she declared she was tired of "playing the same music night after night," and proceeded to sing versions of her hits that no one knew!

One fan was quoted as saying, "Nobody could participate because NOBODY knew the music! Everybody was looking around like 'What Song Is This?' It was new music completely. The lyrics were the same, but you had to be on ecstasy to follow the music! Everybody just stood there with their arms folded. It was a waste of money, and a waste of time. If she did another show in Atlanta, no one would come!"

[pic - click to view]

HIPHOLLYWOOD.COM - HIP.HEADLINES - Hip.Concerts: Lauryn Hill Angers ATL Crowd, Fans Vow to Never Attend Another*

106 comments for "Lauryn Hill angers ATL crowd, fans vow to never attend another"

7 years ago '08        #2
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
f**k this overrated b**ch

there was a show in NY she showed up 1 hour late too
crowd started booing her
 7 years ago '04        #3
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
She's full of herself. She needs to either put out new material or quit the game completely. She's not normal.
 7 years ago '05        #4
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
everybody that just posted is an exposed special ed student born in 1988 or up i bet, close minded f**gots, im so happy im not as dumb like these f**gots, and value education
 01-18-2011, 10:18 AM         #5
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
that's what happens when u crown someone goat after one f**kin album

The album is one of the GOAT, but her? Sheeeit, man she seems crazy as of late.
 01-18-2011, 10:19 AM         #6
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
everybody that just posted is an exposed special ed student born in 1988 or up i bet, close minded f**gots, im so happy im not as dumb like these f**gots, and value education
someones mad
 7 years ago '06        #7
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
It's her show, everyone knew she was on some other stuff before the concert but still paid for the tickets...She had a great album but it's been a while. To expect her to be what she was is like expecting Jodeci to come out and shock and awe everyone, things change bottom line and she is not the person she used to be
 7 years ago '04        #8
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 ClevelandRay said:
It's her show, everyone knew she was on some other stuff before the concert but still paid for the tickets...She had a great album but it's been a while. To expect her to be what she was is like expecting Jodeci to come out and shock and awe everyone, things change bottom line and she is not the person she used to be

you at least expect her to do her songs and s**t tho. . .

If i pay for a jodeci concert and they put on a techno version of Cry for You, i'd be pissed as f**k too
 7 years ago '04        #9
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
 dg177bx said:
you just proved you're the dumbest one in this thread. you did a bunch of name calling and left. you didn't say anything related to the topic. you're a retard
 7 years ago '04        #10
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1130 1130
i've been saying she's overrated since day 1. her unplugged album was one of the most self-indulgent pieces of crap put out in the history of urban music.
 7 years ago '04        #11
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
nobody paying u money to let u sing your songs on some random sh!t. what she could of been just makes me it went all to hell

i know some hill fans are like this
1:05

[video - click to view]

01-18-2011, 10:50 AM         #12
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know some people who went to a concert where she performed at and they said it was the biggest disappointment of the night
 7 years ago '05        #13
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Brainwave said:

It was new music completely. The lyrics were the same, but you had to be on ecstasy to follow the music!
 7 years ago '06        #14
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Sad... Lauryn is washed up fareal. She had/has so much talent. When she came out, she shook the f**kin world with her album. She even had the most elite in music co-signing her. That rasta n*gga f**ked her head up.
 01-18-2011, 11:06 AM         #15
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
that's what happens when u crown someone goat after one f**kin album
:banana:
 7 years ago '07        #16
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
I don't know what this article is talking about. Sounds like haters. She changed it up a little and made it more upbeat and added a live band but it's not the point you can't even recognize the song like the article made it seem. Here's her performance of "Killing Me Softly". There's comments on the video from fans who attended the show and they all seem happy.

[video - click to view]

This newer version of "Zealots" is actually a lot more fresh:

[video - click to view]

And here's "Ready or Not"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-18-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #17
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
man....f**k lauryn hill ....thats my word....I went to Rock the Bells in DC....people came there just to see her and she threatened not to come out....when she did...two hours later, the show was bad....the doesn't respect her fans......I feel this way and I was a fan
 01-18-2011, 11:21 AM         #18
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope she dont do the same when I go in feb at the highline
 7 years ago '09        #19
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
"Bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve"
 7 years ago '08        #20
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Some of you n*ggas say she's a legend, she's a f**king racist wh0ore who can't rap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy