most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,183 | Props total: 18017 18017
im going to sniff coke like TONY so when i get hit i wont feel it.. im going out as a champion
 7 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
same n*ggas who believed this are the same n*ggas who believed the world would callapse in the 2k era.. n*ggas out buying tons of water and can goods over dissecting princes hit song 1999....

Government will probably come up with some bulls**t, so people can purchase goods again to help jump start the economy like they did back in 2000. Fear is the biggest weapon those in power have..
 7 years ago '05        #83
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
humans wud never be able to see these large spaceshipps comming at us and have this much time to anticipate their arrival...that is why this is complete b.s.

aliens capable of inter galactic space travel wud essentially be able to travel faster than the speed of light, therefore being capable of manipulating time and space and gravity.

We wudnt see them comming, they wud simply appear infront of our eyes....simple as that.
 7 years ago '08        #84
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Got Cheeve? said:
Rumor has it that the Americans classified a lot of information about findings on the Moon. In 1988, a prominent Chinese official, a member of the nation's space program, unveiled pictures of human footprints on the lunar surface. The official stated that he had received the information from a reliable source and accused the Americans of concealing that information. The photos were dated from August 3, 1969 - two weeks after Armstrong and Aldrin stepped onto the surface of the Moon on July 20, 1969. Therefore, the materials of the lunar mission were studied and classified by NASA.

On March 15, 2009, The New York Times produced another sensation. The same Chinese official, Mao Kan, stated that he had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

The photos were taken by a lunar probe. The absence of air makes it possible to capture minute details from the lunar orbit. The pictures of the carcass were very clear.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon. Supposedly, US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon. The data were classified by the US government.

Is all of that just spam or is it fantastic truth? Will we ever know?

damn

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #85
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 kaderg911 said:
humans wud never be able to see these large spaceshipps comming at us and have this much time to anticipate their arrival...that is why this is complete b.s.

aliens capable of inter galactic space travel wud essentially be able to travel faster than the speed of light, therefore being capable of manipulating time and space and gravity.

We wudnt see them comming, they wud simply appear infront of our eyes....simple as that.
:agreement6: exactly..

People expect us to believe that the aliens who supposedly have superior technology which can travel through other galaxies, somehow will take as long as 2 years to get from Pluto to Earth, and on top of that made reservations to arrive at a certain date?

This would be more entertaining if they came up with s**t more semi believable and used a few examples to this day to put out these crazy theories and beliefs..
 7 years ago '10        #86
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
i honestly want aliens to invade.. not so much violently, but i hope they come in peace :). lol

but to the skeptics on aliens. you know egyptians and mayans been drawing ships and astronaut looking figures thousands of years ago. explain that? that alone makes me believe civilization was highly influenced by aliens.. and therefore, aliens are actually "gods".
 7 years ago '05        #87
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf...
 7 years ago '05        #88
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
C' Mon kid HAARP was not designed to study no damn norther lights haarp was build to search for life in the galaxy every time thy use the peace of shyt i eats up 5 % of thee Ozone layer... i remember seeing it on discovery channel
 01-18-2011, 06:20 PM         #89
bonzihead75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iMA make sure i pack a Fat Bowl!!!!!
 01-18-2011, 06:26 PM         #90
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even it it was true the common man would be left behide anyway
 7 years ago '05        #91
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
Why hasnt this thread been deleted. Show me the "Russian source" and I'll find out if it's credible. 'Cause I can tell you 100% you will never see an alien ship land on earth. Some people watch too many sci-fi movies and smoke way more weed than I do I guess.
 7 years ago '08        #92
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Official253 said:
i honestly want aliens to invade.. not so much violently, but i hope they come in peace :). lol

but to the skeptics on aliens. you know egyptians and mayans been drawing ships and astronaut looking figures thousands of years ago. explain that?
Time travel my dude.
 7 years ago '08        #93
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 TheInevitable24 said:
sorry guys the 2012 predicition was made by the ancient Mayans ya know earths first intelligent civilization...not over the internet like the 2k virus

:wow:

if the world ends in 2012 it will be of biblical proportions as the Mayans believed they were visited by the Gods. not e.t.
gods = ETs. same difference
 7 years ago '08        #94
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
I've said this over and over again... if you believe in angels, god, or any religion, why do you not believe in aliens. wouldn't they be the same thing. the people who witnessed some of these religious events didn't have the vocabulary to describe the things that they saw come down to earth. there are so many ancient religions explaining similar stories and describing gods coming from outer space and interacting with humans for thousands of years. since the beginning of recorded history. how can one not consider what we believe to be gods & angels might be extra terrestrials ? any thing not from this earth is alien by definition right? I'm not saying i believe the article in this thread. but i do believe aliens exist and i think if you are a believer in ANY religion and you don't believe in aliens..you need to take a closer look at what you believe in and open your mind.
 7 years ago '07        #95
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
 01-18-2011, 07:24 PM         #96
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
:bsflag:
Man as much as I read into the space and UFO's because I want to believe but this is :wtf: type of ish..I mean I do believe in Extraterrestrial and UFO's but this spaceship s**t I have to see it to believe it but im open-minded that it could be true but for now BS
 7 years ago '05        #97
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

"You Did NOT Just Shoot That Green s**t At Me"
 01-18-2011, 07:28 PM         #98
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
I've said this over and over again... if you believe in angels, god, or any religion, why do you not believe in aliens. wouldn't they be the same thing. the people who witnessed some of these religious events didn't have the vocabulary to describe the things that they saw come down to earth. there are so many ancient religions explaining similar stories and describing gods coming from outer space and interacting with humans for thousands of years. since the beginning of recorded history. how can one not consider what we believe to be gods & angels might be extra terrestrials ? any thing not from this earth is alien by definition right? I'm not saying i believe the article in this thread. but i do believe aliens exist and i think if you are a believer in ANY religion and you don't believe in aliens..you need to take a closer look at what you believe in and open your mind.
:iagree: I feel the same way bro..and you have people laughing at you for your beliefs but I say F**k Everybody who got some negative to say about me and my beliefs. I think we are going to get a rude awaken one day we going to wake up and see the sky filled with different types of spaceships. I think the government knows all about this CIA etc.
 7 years ago '05        #99
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
 Shea-biird said:
This is such bulls**t.
IDK what I believe but s**t aint adding up, if you look the TRUTH is out there...

[video - click to view]

Those dudes r risking there Life for FREE..I ain't saying 3 ships r coming to attack us, but ur pretty nieve if u dont think something is UP. 3 months ago i wouldn't even entertain this s**t, but WikiLeaks made me research, read, watch videos try to educate my self. I know most people will say your nutz or crazy if u talk about this. If u said 6 years ago Kobe was the best player in the L people will say you were crazy 2. People dont like to hear the TRUTH. IDK if its true or not but i AINT PUTTING ANYTHING PAST OUR WEAK a.ss GOVERNMENT.. Google any of those governess videos, they are ALL CREDIBLE PEOPLE that work for the Gov for 50 plus years... Owww and Free Max B

Last edited by amos04; 01-18-2011 at 07:48 PM..
 01-18-2011, 07:33 PM         #100
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr_Chopsticks said:

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy