most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2011, 06:33 PM         #1
8055 pageviews
37 comments

PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[TUT] Get Any DLC/GOD/Arcade Game From XBL Marketplace For Free

*DISCLAIMER*

Please buy any DLC/Arcade Title/GOD game you like to support the developers. Use this method as a testing trial to see if any item you want is worth purchasing. I am not responsible if you get caught or banned. I've been using this method since it was first found back in the beginning of the summer and I have not been banned in any way shape or form from XBL.

It takes awhile to read but the process itself once you understand it takes about 20 seconds to do. Be patient, read the tutorial so you understand it and you'll be all good. If you have any questions make sure you ask in detail so I can be helpful and answer it to the best ofm y ability.

================================================== ===
REQUIREMENTS

1. TWO Xbox 360 Controllers
2. USB Flash Drive
3. Your main gamertag MUST be an Xbox LIVE Gold account
4. USB XTAF Xplorer - [
[pic - click to view]

DOWNLOAD]
5. WinRAR - [
[pic - click to view]

DOWNLOAD 32-BIT] or [
[pic - click to view]

DOWNLOAD 64-BIT]

CONFIGURE YOUR FLASH DRIVE FOR 360 USAGE

1. Plug any USB Flash Drive into your Xbox 360. Make sure nothing important is on it because it will get erased.
2. Go over to the System Settings tab, then go to Memory. Your USB Flash Drive should appear.
3. Click on your USB Flash drive and configure it.
4. At this point you should be able to save content onto the flash drive. MAKE SURE YOU COPY ANY ONE SINGLE ITEM, PREFERABLY A GAMER PICTURE TO YOUR FLASH DRIVE SO YOU CAN USE IT ON YOUR PC!

THE ACTUAL TUTORIAL

1. Post up the arcade title, games on demand or downloadable content and I will respond to you via PM with the download links.
2. Extract the download links I give you using WinRAR and you should have two folders. One should be the game folder, the other should be the modded profile.
3. For this tutorial I'm going to be downloadng and using Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion pack, so follow along and do the same thing I do.
4. Open up USB XTAF. Click on File > Open Device. Double click on CONTENT and you should see something similar below.

This is where you will put your modded profile into that you downloaded. You should see it underneath the 0000000000000000 folder. Modded profiles will ALWAYS start with E00000 so it is easy to distinguish the profile from the actual DLC you will be downloading.

The 0000000000000000 folder is your downloads folder. This is where you will be putting all of your DLC/Arcade Games/GODs. *IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER THEN YOU CAN CREATE IT AFTER YOU DOUBLE CLICK 'CONTENT'. IT'S SIXTEEN 0'S.*

5. From here, click on the 000000000000000 folder. This is where you want to hit 'Inject Folder' and find the DLC you downloaded to inject. You should see this below now.

6. Depending on the file size, it may take a few minutes to fully inject your content, so if the program freezes just stay patient, it's normal. After it injects, you want to click on the '..' underneath the folder. This takes you back a page.

7. Now you want to inject the modded profile that came along with the DLC you downloaded. The purpose for this is so the 360 reads the content as if you own it. Click on 'Inject Folder' as you did before and find the E00000 folder, inject it and you should see this below.

8. Now you are officially done. Unplug your USB Drive and plug it into your 360. Turn your 360 on.

9. On controller 1, sign into your actual main gamertag. On controller 2, sign into the modded profile you downloaded. An avatar selection screen should come up, just press the guide button so it goes away. MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED INTO XBOX LIVE BEFORE SIGNING INTO THE 2ND PROFILE.

10. Start up the game or DLC. Wait until you are at the start menu, at this time you want to press the guide button on the 2nd controller and sign out of the modded profile. Shut the 2nd controller off and enjoy your free DLC/GOD game or Arcade title!

11. You will need to repeat the controller method every time you want to launch the respective item you downloaded, but hey it beats paying for the actual content so don't complain about something you get for free.

37 comments for "[TUT] Get Any DLC/GOD/Arcade Game From XBL Marketplace For Free"

01-17-2011, 06:34 PM         #2
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reserving 2nd post if needed
 7 years ago '10        #3
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11209 11209
:hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #4
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Hmm, if only I had my Xbox on me.
 01-17-2011, 07:03 PM         #5
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're interested in anything just post up what you want I'll hit you with DL links. If you have questions then ask. I've been doing this for awhile so it definitely works.

A lot of s**t really isn't worth the money like you might think and since the economy is s**tty and some of you may be tight on money I'm just trying to help.
 7 years ago '07        #6
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
will try when i get home props
 7 years ago '06        #7
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11821 11821
any way you could tell how to get the download links our selfs so we dont have to keep PMing you/posting in this thread? if not no biggie but i will be back in here after i finish all of the initial requirements
 01-17-2011, 07:22 PM         #8
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adub123 said:
any way you could tell how to get the download links our selfs so we dont have to keep PMing you/posting in this thread? if not no biggie but i will be back in here after i finish all of the initial requirements
I could but I figured it would be a lot easier to just request them.
 7 years ago '09        #9
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
You can't get banned for this right? :0
 01-17-2011, 07:34 PM         #10
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
You can't get banned for this right? :0
I'm not saying you can and I'm not saying you can't but nobody I know of has been and we been doing it for months.
 7 years ago '09        #11
space
space
Aight. Good looks. Hit me with the DL link to that Vietnam. Will be propped. Can you download Arcade games too? I want to get that "Limbo" game.
 7 years ago '04        #12
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
You can be banned for this, why do u think he put a disclaimer? Friend did this, it works but when he switched to a 360 slim all his data got corrupt. Most stuff isn't worth it anyways and not worth doing but good luck, use @ your own risk.
 7 years ago '09        #13
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
You can be banned for this, why do u think he put a disclaimer? Friend did this, it works but when he switched to a 360 slim all his data got corrupt. Most stuff isn't worth it anyways and not worth doing but good luck, use @ your own risk.
I never read anything Kegar puts.
 01-17-2011, 07:40 PM         #14
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Aight. Good looks. Hit me with the DL link to that Vietnam. Will be propped. Can you download Arcade games too? I want to get that "Limbo" game.
Alright I'll hit you with DL links to both.

Make sure you have the Vietnam update downloaded through the Store on Bad Company 2 to run Vietnam.
 01-17-2011, 07:41 PM         #15
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
I switch between two 360's everyday, one is modded and one ain't and I never had corrupted data. Looks like your friend has s**tty luck. Maybe he should license transfer his content and it wont be corrupt anymore..

I put a disclaimer because nobody knows if you can be banned cause nobody has yet.
 7 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
Alright I'll hit you with DL links to both.

Make sure you have the Vietnam update downloaded through the Store on Bad Company 2 to run Vietnam.
Preciate it fam. I already have the Nam update. It had to update before it would let me play the regular mode when I got my game back. T__T
 7 years ago '12        #17
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
DamnId really like to get some of these Games on Demand

Gonna cop another controller tomorrow LoL
 7 years ago '04        #18
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
My friend got banned, all he had was gamerpics and themes. Dumbass did it all for some mlg pics lol. It was a 3 month account though and he just setup a new account free from the dashboard. Probably be awhile til u get caught anyways.
 01-17-2011, 07:48 PM         #19
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
My friend got banned, all he had was gamerpics and themes. Dumbass did it all for some mlg pics lol. It was a 3 month account though and he just setup a new account free from the dashboard. Probably be awhile til u get caught anyways.
Word? Nobody on S7 or 360ISO been banned from this.. guess your friend is the only one. Unlucky bastard your friend is. Highly doubt it's from this, highly highly doubt its from this.
 01-17-2011, 07:49 PM         #20
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
DamnId really like to get some of these Games on Demand

Gonna cop another controller tomorrow LoL
make sure you got a USB Drive or External big enough to hold the 360 GOD
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy