most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
his fans are gayer for liking him
 7 years ago '07        #62
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
rap comedians

Ppl support Lil B cuz they wanna see how far he will go in pop culture.

It would be funny as f**k to look back at him in 20 years.
 01-17-2011, 06:36 PM         #63
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
rap comedians

Ppl support Lil B cuz they wanna see how far he will go in pop culture.

It would be funny as f**k to look back at him in 20 years.
I don't think it will be I think somebody goin whack this n*gga for all that claiming he god and having his cult members call him god stuff.
 7 years ago '04        #64
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
bunch a slaw a.ss n*ggas in here bruh bruh
 7 years ago '09        #65
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,518 | Props total: 11385 11385
 big blak afrika said:
I don't think it will be I think somebody goin whack this n*gga for all that claiming he god and having his cult members call him god stuff.
yea cuz jay-z never said he was hova or nas never said he was gods son, i think some of yall are lookin into this dudes music too much, why do yall take him serious, its entertainment, calm down
 7 years ago '04        #66
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
:budden: the n*gga basically said he said he wanted to work with Kanye, so he the only way to get to him is to say he would f**k him in the a.ss
 01-17-2011, 07:32 PM         #67
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yea cuz jay-z never said he was hova or nas never said he was gods son, i think some of yall are lookin into this dudes music too much, why do yall take him serious, its entertainment, calm down
Yeah but jay or nas don't have people saying thank you based god throughout the day and offering them family members and s**t. Never underestimate how seriously people take religion.
 7 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Yeah but jay or nas don't have people saying thank you based god throughout the day and offering them family members and s**t. Never underestimate how seriously people take religion.
only the ignorant people take religion serious, the bible teaches to love each other no matter what, yet we have these dumb a.ss religions talkin s**t about the other, f**kin contradiction at its best, so a big f**k you to anyone who takes this n*gga serious, that goes to all his fans who really worship this dude and to all the haters who get offended by his music, just live YOUR life and let homie do his thang
 7 years ago '10        #69
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 UrbanEnterprise said:
only the ignorant people take religion serious, the bible teaches to love each other no matter what, yet we have these dumb a.ss religions talkin s**t about the other, f**kin contradiction at its best, so a big f**k you to anyone who takes this n*gga serious, that goes to all his fans who really worship this dude and to all the haters who get offended by his music, just live YOUR life and let homie do his thang
 01-17-2011, 07:42 PM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
I don't think anyone outside of his fans take his music seriously dudes obviously a clown but if he gets more shine people will take how his followers act seriously your forgetting there's people out there that think rap music makes you k!ll people and if you play rock backwards it's a message from the devil. Your underestimating how dumb people are. Plus from the outside looking in it looks like a cult so that isn't good.
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
thanks for provin my point, seems like u got offended, but for what, tell me why, please explain

i've seen religion be the cause of death of millions of people since the existence of it and u facepalmin becuz my opinion hurts you somehow, explain
 7 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I don't think anyone outside of his fans take his music seriously dudes obviously a clown but if he gets more shine people will take how his followers act seriously your forgetting there's people out there that think rap music makes you k!ll people and if you play rock backwards it's a message from the devil. Your underestimating how dumb people are. Plus from the outside looking in it looks like a cult so that isn't good.
yea you right, too many sensitive people in this world, so i understand where you're comin from
 7 years ago '08        #73
Kingbonafyde 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 cjstewar8 said:
do people seriously like him or are they just making fun of him. i never can tell
i swear i always wonder the same thing
 7 years ago '04        #74
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 SofaKingFresh said:

u must not have heard wiz's retarded laugh let me inform u most annoyin laugh you'll ever hear in ur life
but did they really need 5 mins of it
 7 years ago '10        #75
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
This guy sucks and he's gay...to each his own but for him to announce to the internet that he would f**k Kanye and then say he aint gay is crazy...them closet gay n*ggas is the worse...
 7 years ago '10        #76
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
People who weren't listening to Based God during the summer of 2010 really missed out
 01-17-2011, 10:44 PM         #77
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #78
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
i really cant tell if yall are serious abot liking him or not..i mean some of his songs are ok but hes not god
 7 years ago '10        #79
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

#rare
 7 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Nas is really God's son....Not trying to defend him, but we are really God's children just like Nas is a child of God...but the s**t that Lil B says is uncalled for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy