Lil B: "I'm Not Gay", and Explains The Kanye West Tweet

most viewed right now
 59
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
152 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
his fans are gayer for liking him
 7 years ago '07        #62
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,858 | Props total: 259 259
rap comedians

Ppl support Lil B cuz they wanna see how far he will go in pop culture.

It would be funny as f**k to look back at him in 20 years.
 01-17-2011, 05:36 PM         #63
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
rap comedians

Ppl support Lil B cuz they wanna see how far he will go in pop culture.

It would be funny as f**k to look back at him in 20 years.
I don't think it will be I think somebody goin whack this n*gga for all that claiming he god and having his cult members call him god stuff.
 7 years ago '04        #64
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,088 | Props total: 161 161
bunch a slaw a.ss n*ggas in here bruh bruh
 7 years ago '09        #65
UrbanEnterprise 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$21,570 | Props total: 20119 20119
 big blak afrika said:
I don't think it will be I think somebody goin whack this n*gga for all that claiming he god and having his cult members call him god stuff.
yea cuz jay-z never said he was hova or nas never said he was gods son, i think some of yall are lookin into this dudes music too much, why do yall take him serious, its entertainment, calm down
 7 years ago '04        #66
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,453 | Props total: 200 200
:budden: the n*gga basically said he said he wanted to work with Kanye, so he the only way to get to him is to say he would f**k him in the a.ss
 01-17-2011, 06:32 PM         #67
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yea cuz jay-z never said he was hova or nas never said he was gods son, i think some of yall are lookin into this dudes music too much, why do yall take him serious, its entertainment, calm down
Yeah but jay or nas don't have people saying thank you based god throughout the day and offering them family members and s**t. Never underestimate how seriously people take religion.
 7 years ago '09        #68
UrbanEnterprise 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$21,570 | Props total: 20119 20119
 big blak afrika said:
Yeah but jay or nas don't have people saying thank you based god throughout the day and offering them family members and s**t. Never underestimate how seriously people take religion.
only the ignorant people take religion serious, the bible teaches to love each other no matter what, yet we have these dumb a.ss religions talkin s**t about the other, f**kin contradiction at its best, so a big f**k you to anyone who takes this n*gga serious, that goes to all his fans who really worship this dude and to all the haters who get offended by his music, just live YOUR life and let homie do his thang
 7 years ago '10        #69
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 UrbanEnterprise said:
only the ignorant people take religion serious, the bible teaches to love each other no matter what, yet we have these dumb a.ss religions talkin s**t about the other, f**kin contradiction at its best, so a big f**k you to anyone who takes this n*gga serious, that goes to all his fans who really worship this dude and to all the haters who get offended by his music, just live YOUR life and let homie do his thang
 01-17-2011, 06:42 PM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
only the ignorant people take religion serious, the bible teaches to love each other no matter what, yet we have these dumb a.ss religions talkin s**t about the other, f**kin contradiction at its best, so a big f**k you to anyone who takes this n*gga serious, that goes to all his fans who really worship this dude and to all the haters who get offended by his music, just live YOUR life and let homie do his thang
I don't think anyone outside of his fans take his music seriously dudes obviously a clown but if he gets more shine people will take how his followers act seriously your forgetting there's people out there that think rap music makes you k!ll people and if you play rock backwards it's a message from the devil. Your underestimating how dumb people are. Plus from the outside looking in it looks like a cult so that isn't good.
 7 years ago '09        #71
UrbanEnterprise 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$21,570 | Props total: 20119 20119
 kennboy1 said:
thanks for provin my point, seems like u got offended, but for what, tell me why, please explain

i've seen religion be the cause of death of millions of people since the existence of it and u facepalmin becuz my opinion hurts you somehow, explain
 7 years ago '09        #72
UrbanEnterprise 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$21,570 | Props total: 20119 20119
 big blak afrika said:
I don't think anyone outside of his fans take his music seriously dudes obviously a clown but if he gets more shine people will take how his followers act seriously your forgetting there's people out there that think rap music makes you k!ll people and if you play rock backwards it's a message from the devil. Your underestimating how dumb people are. Plus from the outside looking in it looks like a cult so that isn't good.
yea you right, too many sensitive people in this world, so i understand where you're comin from
 7 years ago '08        #73
Kingbonafyde 
space
avatar space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 cjstewar8 said:
do people seriously like him or are they just making fun of him. i never can tell
i swear i always wonder the same thing
 7 years ago '04        #74
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,137 | Props total: 3 3
 SofaKingFresh said:

u must not have heard wiz's retarded laugh let me inform u most annoyin laugh you'll ever hear in ur life
but did they really need 5 mins of it
 7 years ago '10        #75
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
This guy sucks and he's gay...to each his own but for him to announce to the internet that he would f**k Kanye and then say he aint gay is crazy...them closet gay n*ggas is the worse...
 7 years ago '10        #76
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
People who weren't listening to Based God during the summer of 2010 really missed out
 01-17-2011, 09:44 PM         #77
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #78
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
i really cant tell if yall are serious abot liking him or not..i mean some of his songs are ok but hes not god
 7 years ago '10        #79
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

#rare
 7 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 UrbanEnterprise said:
yea cuz jay-z never said he was hova or nas never said he was gods son, i think some of yall are lookin into this dudes music too much, why do yall take him serious, its entertainment, calm down
Nas is really God's son....Not trying to defend him, but we are really God's children just like Nas is a child of God...but the s**t that Lil B says is uncalled for.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
51 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
267 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1409 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
328 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy