Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
The same Boston fans saying 'lol why u mad tho' when LT and the Chargers were vexed after the Pats celebrated at midfield are the same ones talking about class now.

Drink some tea with your pinkies up, if you want to talk about class. Jets are trying to take another s**t on Heinz Field next week.
 7 years ago '04        #22
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 beantown said:
classless is putting it lightly. that organization from the coach right down to the last waterboy is trash

Get 'er done Steelers

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #23
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
You cant talk like that after you dropped balls (pause) on clutch plays

you cant say nothin

[pic - click to view]

get the f**k outta here wit that bulls**t son

you out there bulls**ttin wit dem butterfingers
 7 years ago '05        #24
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
 xxxboboxxx said:

Lay down!!, Nighty Night!!

@ this Tom was looking mighty salty
 7 years ago '05        #25
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Lol...he was yelling at the Jets sideline during the game...Last game the Pats were all doing the Jet thing with their arms out...Brady yelling at the sideline...When they played the Chargers the Pats were celebrating in the middle of the field...They showed the tape of the Pats sideline trying to trip a Jet player that was on punt return coverage from the first game...Spy Gate...lol...that team is a joke and he wanna call someone else classless...f**k outta here
 7 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
its true. The f**k braylon doin backflips like its recess for? then Scott doin post super bowl interviews after the divisional. 2 games left an they ego is on Barry Bonds head stats

I hope them n*ggas lose
 7 years ago '04        #27
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 10129 10129
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
Lol...he was yelling at the Jets sideline during the game...Last game the Pats were all doing the Jet thing with their arms out...Brady yelling at the sideline...When they played the Chargers the Pats were celebrating in the middle of the field...They showed the tape of the Pats sideline trying to trip a Jet player that was on punt return coverage from the first game...Spy Gate...lol...that team is a joke and he wanna call someone else classless...f**k outta here
co- fukkin-sign
 7 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18977 18977
lol, they was ODing on some of that s**t...lol, Braylon f**king did a flip man....

Branch should know tho, you just gon look like a hoe sayin s**t like that to the media....he wasn't lyin', but c'mon yo, be a man, get em' back another day, don't whine like a punk...
 7 years ago '10        #29
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i think it's called "celebrating"
i dont mind either team, you shouldnt even open your mouth after a playoff loss like that, but also doing backflips on the field is alittle uncalled for.
 7 years ago '04        #30
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 HeyCobra said:
i dont mind either team, you shouldnt even open your mouth after a playoff loss like that, but also doing backflips on the field is alittle uncalled for.
So is mocking a star defensive players signature dance in the opposing teams logo but I guess that ish was cool.

IF you don't want a team stylin on you then don't let them beat you.

Pats couldn't back up their record. Plain and simple. Now they can pack and get ready for their exit meetings with their coachers and get ready for next year.
 7 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

Shut the f**k up branch, you were celebrating when we were down 10 after making 1 catch.

Make a catch when it matters ya b**ch.
 7 years ago '04        #32
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
I see where they comin from wit the Jets *braylon doin bakflips* n them runnin round wit there arms out flying like they jus won the superbowl.. which b lookin gay a.ss f**k... but still WTF he expect your playin a division Rival, in a huge game to go to the AFC divisional ship, and its the Jets they been talkin s**t all week so this was expected. But he need to stop bein a b**ch and jus take the L and get ready for next year.. But i still hate the f**kin Jets and Pats!
 7 years ago '04        #33
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 74 74
 m-f said:

Shut the f**k up branch, you were celebrating when we were down 10 after making 1 catch.

Make a catch when it matters ya b**ch.
 7 years ago '06        #34
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4710 4710
s**t your b**ch a.ss up branch, dude is a herb for real. the pats have never had or won with class, what about all that b**ching after he made that catch and they were still down a grip? what about wilfork trying to injure a jets player when the game was a wrap? what about those fans cheering when the jets player was injured?

this was beautiful to watch, pats always been some classless f**ks
 7 years ago '07        #35
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118

[pic - click to view]

01-17-2011, 12:42 AM         #36
cyto401 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man f**k this. He wasn't there when the Pats were taunting LT and Merriman that one year after the playoff win. I'm not a Jets fan, but as a Ravens fan I gotta go w/ my boy s3xy Rexy.
 7 years ago '05        #37
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
id be an unpopular football coach...i think its ridiculous the way football players celebrate after every play...so i agree with branch...those players on the jets were retards tonight...
 7 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 HeyCobra said:
He been doing that s**t since Michigan
 7 years ago '10        #39
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 Blkboipurp said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #40
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 mattdogg444 said:
id be an unpopular football coach...i think its ridiculous the way football players celebrate after every play...so i agree with branch...those players on the jets were retards tonight...
So you also agree that Branch displayed classless behavior during the game right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy