Derrick Rose is top 10 in the league regardless of position..

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 God Emcee said:
marks best season was as a rookie and he regressed.. and rods career avg is 7.3 dumbass.. stay out the thread bro im gettin tired of frying that a.ss
if u think his best was his rookie year then u havent seen him play and your just readin stats lol

8.5,7.3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.6.5
 7 years ago '05        #262
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 r.burgundy said:
how about tha 2 games this month he had wit 1 a.ssist lol?

no disrespect to rose,but wall is a betta playmaker
Wall does have better court vision, I will agree on that.. And there has been games where Deron/Paul and any PG has had 1 or 2 a.ssist.. So thats the best you can do? And guess what, we actually won those games due to Rose scoring.. Whatever Rose does on the court he's doing it to result in a win.. This is why he's so special, he doesnt stat pad, doesn't care about his statline he wants to win...

Wall has better court vision, but Rose is the better scorer/shooter/defender/slasher/rebounder/better clutch performer And just overrall the better player.. With that said, we will see how much Wall improves on his weaknesses, because Rose gets better every summer and every mid season..

Derrick Roses learning curve is exceptional.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-17-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #263
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Lebron
Howard
Durant
Wade
Kobe
Melo
Rose
Dirk
DWill
Insert your fav player

This is my list in order of top players in the league right now. Now if were talking about a draft to start a franchise with today, then the order changes a bit and Rose is prob top 5 then.
 7 years ago '06        #264
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 r.burgundy said:
if u think his best was his rookie year then u havent seen him play and your just readin stats lol

8.5,7.3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.6.5
ur a clown a.ss n*gga.. i never seen such hate on derrick rose.. dudes the #1 scoring option and still avgs 8+ a.ssts.. wall may be just a tad bit better at playmaking but rose is far more efficient and it aint even close.. all ur arguments are invalid and flat out retarted.. u know nothing about sports
 7 years ago '11        #265
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Yall still arguing bout this, face Rose is the tenth best player in the league, maybe 11th after Amare
 7 years ago '05        #266
space
space
^ Dont even take it seriously, Wall is having an impressive rookie year.. Just like Evans had an impressive rookie year, like Jennings, like Curry, like Mayo.. But what these fools don't realize or play into their arguements is the learning curve of players.. Everyone doesn't catch on and improve at the rate of Rose does..

I would like the list of players who were MVP candidates at the age of 22.. And in that list, I bet there is NOTHING BUT Hall of Fame talent.. This is why I say, it will be important to see how Wall works this summer in improving his game.. Will he improve at a slow pace like Evans/Curry/Jennings or will he improve rapidly like Rose, or even at the pace that Westbrook has.. Because that is NOT a given that he will or he wont.

Me personally, I think Wall will eventually be an all-star top3-5 PG in this league. But I don't expect him to make the same strides Rose has so quickly, it's rare for a player to do so.. But Wall is special in his own right, and wouldn't be surprised if he did, but i dont expect it either.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-17-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #267
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Wall does have better court vision, I will agree on that.. And there has been games where Deron/Paul and any PG has had 1 or 2 a.ssist.. So thats the best you can do? And guess what, we actually won those games due to Rose scoring.. Whatever Rose does on the court he's doing it to result in a win.. This is why he's so special, he doesnt stat pad, doesn't care about his statline he wants to win...

Wall has better court vision, but Rose is the better scorer/shooter/defender/slasher/rebounder And just overrall the better player.. With that said, we will see how much Wall improves on his weaknesses, because Rose gets better every summer and every mid season..

Derrick Roses learning curve is exceptional.
only guy who says rose isnt a special player is jr.g lol

wall is 19 and it shouldnt be an argument that his team has tha 1 of tha worst talent bases in tha league.easily bottom 5.rose has neva played on a team witout talent.no reason whatsoeva to think wall wont average a double double if they get some help

when it comes to runnin a team rose is not top 5.in terms of bein able to get buckets,and bring a team back i would say he's tha best.but when it comes to who i build a team around,i dont want my pg averagin 20 shots.im old school,i cant stand this new generation of guards

westbrook avg's 2 points less on 3 shots,gordon avgs 1 point less on 3 shots less.i perfer efficiency when takin alot of shots

i dont hav a prob wit anybody who wants to build around rose but he is far a consensus top 10 guy.u look at everybody's list u see howard,james,wade,cp3,etc.those guys are consensus
 7 years ago '07        #268
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 God Emcee said:
ur a clown a.ss n*gga.. i never seen such hate on derrick rose.. dudes the #1 scoring option and still avgs 8+ a.ssts.. wall may be just a tad bit better at playmaking but rose is far more efficient and it aint even close.. all ur arguments are invalid and flat out retarted.. u know nothing about sports
i hate rose cause their are 10 guys who i feel are betta playersstop it 5

on what level are u involved in bball?
 7 years ago '05        #269
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

wall is 19 and it shouldnt be an argument that his team has tha 1 of tha worst talent bases in tha league.easily bottom 5.rose has neva played on a team witout talent.
Rose actually played on a pretty s**tty squad last year, and had even less talent or just as good of talent as the current Wizards team.. We had Hinrich and Deng as our 2nd and 3rd options.. Hinrich currently comes off th bench for the Wizards.. Blatch >>> Taj Gibson and Noah >McGee.. They still have Shard/Nick Young/ and Josh Howard.. We had Hakim Warrick and Flip Murray(not even in the league anymore) play huge minutes...

no reason whatsoeva to think wall wont average a double double if they get some help
I agree that Wall will average a double double, and hell it might be as soon as next year..

when it comes to runnin a team rose is not top 5.
He has a better record than every PG in his ranking outside of Rondo(who has 4HOF's), I think it's safe to say he runs a team as well as anyone in the league.. And if he didn't he wouldn't be an MVP candidate. If you can't run a team you don't win especially being the teams best player, and thats it.. And if he wasn't running a team scoring just 24ppg wouldn't be enough, he would have to drop 30ppg like Iverson. So that arguement is mute.. and having 1.5 a.ssist less than than Williams is what says to you he can't run a team? thats it?

in terms of bein able to get buckets,and bring a team back i would say he's tha best.but when it comes to who i build a team around,i dont want my pg averagin 20 shots.im old school,i cant stand this new generation of guards

You have every right to want a pass first PG than a score first, its your opinion so I'm not going to hate on you for wanting it But I don't see how someone can hate on a talent like Rose when he's passing(not at the level of Paul/Williams/Rondo but damn good in his own right enough for a PG),rebounding, scoring, and playing great defense

westbrook avg's 2 points less on 3 shots,gordon avgs 1 point less on 3 shots less.i perfer efficiency when takin alot of shots
Derrick Rose PER is currently 23.3 and Westbrooks is 23.6 and Deron Williams is 23.1.. Rose is an overall efficient player just as much as Williams and Westbrook..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-17-2011 at 04:21 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #270
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
ok so let's end this thread

Player Efficiency Rating this season
1. LeBron James - 25.8
2. Dwyane Wade - 25.8
3. Chris Paul - 25.7
4. Dirk Nowitzki - 24.7
5. Kobe Bryant - 24.5
6. Dwight Howard - 24.3
7. Kevin Love - 24.2
8. Steve Nash - 24.2
9. Kevin Durant - 23.9
10. Russell Westbrook - 23.6
11. Pau Gasol - 23.5
12. Amare Stoudemire - 23.5
13. Deron Williams - 23.1
14. Manu Ginobili - 23.0
15. Derrick Rose - 22.9

there's 14 players better than rose this season, so your thread fails
 7 years ago '05        #271
space
space
 bkid said:

1. LeBron James - 25.8
2. Dwyane Wade - 25.8
3. Chris Paul - 25.7
4. Dirk Nowitzki - 24.7
5. Kobe Bryant - 24.5
6. Dwight Howard - 24.3
7. Kevin Love - 24.2
8. Steve Nash - 24.2
9. Kevin Durant - 23.9
11. Pau Gasol - 23.5
14. Manu Ginobili - 23.0
15. Derrick Rose - 22.9

Rose rating just went up to 23.3 after todays game moves him ahead of Deron.. these numbers are changing everyday, one player is in the top 10, the next they are in the bottom 15.. 2 weeks ago Westbrook was top 3, now look where he's at.. It's still too early but Roses PER rating is increasing as he's been at a 25 PER rating over his last 10 games..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-17-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #272
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 r.burgundy said:

wall is 19 and it shouldnt be an argument that his team has tha 1 of tha worst talent bases in tha league.easily bottom 5.rose has neva played on a team witout talent.no reason whatsoeva to think wall wont average a double double if they get some help

when it comes to runnin a team rose is not top 5.in terms of bein able to get buckets,and bring a team back i would say he's tha best.but when it comes to who i build a team around,i dont want my pg averagin 20 shots.im old school,i cant stand this new generation of guards

i dont hav a prob wit anybody who wants to build around rose but he is far a consensus top 10 guy.u look at everybody's list u see howard,james,wade,cp3,etc.those guys are consensus

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

why u hatin bruh
 7 years ago '06        #273
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 bkid said:

1. LeBron James - 25.8
2. Dwyane Wade - 25.8
3. Chris Paul - 25.7
4. Dirk Nowitzki - 24.7
5. Kobe Bryant - 24.5
6. Dwight Howard - 24.3
7. Kevin Love - 24.2
8. Steve Nash - 24.2
9. Kevin Durant - 23.9
11. Pau Gasol - 23.5
14. Manu Ginobili - 23.0
15. Derrick Rose - 22.9

Using PER as the only argument to say who is the better player fails. Because if we use PER to judge the better player than it says that Kevin Love is the seventh best player in the league and of course that isn't true. The way Rose is playing he is in the top 10 and I like to be as unbiased as much as I can.

At the beginning of the year I wouldn't have had him as a top ten player but he has proved it wasn't some hot streak but this is a daily thing for him. Also the Bulls have only had 9 games with a full healthy team with their 2nd and 3rd best players missing the majority of the season and still having one of the best records in the league.

Now the Bulls have to go 2-3 weeks without their starting front court (second and third best players on the team). If the Bulls keep this up I don't see how Rose doesn't win the MVP this year leading a depleted Bulls team.

Beating the Grizzlies today is a great start of this injury stretch. Glad Deng played a GREAT game.
 7 years ago '05        #274
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
1. Williams
2. Rose
3. Westbrook
4. Paul
5. Rondo

They're all great players. That's just my order of preference in terms of OVERALL games.

Don't get mad, get glad like the trash bag.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now