EXCLUSIVE! Playstation 3 60GB for $39.99 on Amazon

most viewed right now
 177
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 TreZ said:
your not getting a playstation for $40 sorry
yeah, because u forgot to mention shipping so it's $60
 7 years ago '06        #62
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 7 years ago '05        #63
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It's kind of stupid to even place an order at this point. I was considering it because there's no loss. But what's the point?
 7 years ago '04        #64
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol all these n*ggas gettin their order canceled
 7 years ago '07        #65
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 MumblesDaHumble said:
No, false advertising is when you advertise the wrong price. Get people to come to the store and get screwed over. I've been able to get false advertising deal done like this before for LBP and Mirrors edge.

You put a typo it is still false advertising. Like I said before. Why not put TV's for 1.99 and see if they won't honor the deal.

ANd it still says I am buying a PS3 console. After check out it said that is what is coming to my door.
that is not false advertising its an error, if they do honor it they are only honoring for good will not cause they are legally obliged.
 7 years ago '04        #66
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
lol, people are still trying to debate this? It's false advertising, period. they can't deny it is and what they'll use as an excuse is that it was a "price error" or "mistake" or some bulls**t line like that when in fact, it was false advertising and it's still up and hasn't been taken down. makes you wonder if someone did it on purpose or if they just hire stupid people
 7 years ago '07        #67
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
ppl are so dumb?

check my s**t? its not an advertisement its the price on an item on a third party website for an item that is no longer in production. If they where advertising this price in papers or tv ads etc then it would be false advertising. Some guy on the internet finding it doesn't make it an advertisement. I suggest you find better sources then just "people".


Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-17-2011 at 12:24 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Well why am I so dumb? Provide me the facts Mr. Intellectual. All I see is some random bulls**t from your part.
 minimafia_aj said:
ppl are so dumb?

check my s**t? its not an advertisement its the price on an item on a third party website for an item that is no longer in production. If they where advertising this price in papers or tv ads etc then it would be false advertising. Some guy on the internet finding it doesn't make it an advertisement. I suggest you find better sources then just "people".
no where has this been advertised it was discovered, GUARANTEE you amazon doesn't honor these.
 7 years ago '04        #69
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 minimafia_aj said:
no where has this been advertised it was discovered, GUARANTEE you amazon doesn't honor these.
what does it matter if it were on a billboard outside, sent by email notifications or anywhere else? bottom line, it states a price and when you place the order it goes through and you get an email confirmation in detail of what you are getting and what to expect. what's so hard to comprehend?
 7 years ago '07        #70
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 intoxicated662 said:
what does it matter if it were on a billboard outside, sent by email notifications or anywhere else? bottom line, it states a price and when you place the order it goes through and you get an email confirmation in detail of what you are getting and what to expect. what's so hard to comprehend?
did your cards get charged?If money exchanged then they have to honor it, but if not your s**t outta luck. And you got an email cause those are automatic numb nuts, you think every time a retailer has printing error they are obliged to sell them @ that cost? If its an obvious mistake such as this it will not be held to the same regulations by law.

and btw there is no way they honor this, the item is no longer even in production
 7 years ago '04        #71
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 minimafia_aj said:
did your cards get charged?If money exchanged then they have to honor it, but if not your s**t outta luck. And you got an email cause those are automatic numb nuts, you think every time a retailer has printing error they are obliged to sell them @ that cost? If its an obvious mistake such as this it will not be held to the same regulations by law.

and btw there is no way they honor this, the item is no longer even in production
so you're saying it's okay for best buy to put a shelf sticker up with a price on an item, then when you go pay it rings up a different price. so you go back to the item and show them the price and you're saying they should not honor it and instead charge you the retail price? don't see how you justify it. go back to school. pay for your mistake(s) and don't let it happen again, simple as that.
 7 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 intoxicated662 said:
so you're saying it's okay for best buy to put a shelf sticker up with a price on an item, then when you go pay it rings up a different price. so you go back to the item and show them the price and you're saying they should not honor it and instead charge you the retail price? don't see how you justify it. go back to school. pay for your mistake(s) and don't let it happen again, simple as that.
you telling me to go back to school cause If so you're an idiot. where did I say it was alright, you made a huge jump from the present situation to a hypothetical that is not similar in any fashion.

To establish that an advertisement is false, a plaintiff must prove five things: (1) a false statement of fact has been made about the advertiser's own or another person's goods, services, or commercial activity; (2) the statement either deceives or has the potential to deceive a substantial portion of its targeted audience; (3) the deception is also likely to affect the purchasing decisions of its audience; (4) the advertising involves goods or services in interstate commerce; and (5) the deception has either resulted in or is likely to result in injury to the plaintiff. The most heavily weighed factor is the advertisement's potential to injure a customer. The injury is usually attributed to money the consumer lost through a purchase that would not have been made had the advertisement not been misleading. False statements can be defined in two ways: those that are false on their face and those that are implicitly false.
and this from the amazon website
With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we can't confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
"there is no contract between Amazon.com and the customer for an item until Amazon.com accepts the customer order by an email confirming that it has dispatched the item. Until that time, Amazon.com is within its rights to not accept any customer order".
 7 years ago '07        #73
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
and now the ps3 is $5000 lol


Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-17-2011 at 12:59 AM..
 01-17-2011, 03:23 AM         #74
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comes in to save thread

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #75
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
Don’t get too excited about this deal if you manage to place an order. Both Target and Amazon have disclaimers that say that item prices will be checked before products will be shipped. If you do place a $40 PS3 order, then expect a cancellation email.

lolll
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy