EXCLUSIVE! Playstation 3 60GB for $39.99 on Amazon

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Slickdeals ain't the only place to post deals, theres cag and other places. Slickdeals are only 1st when it comes to hoarding and raping a deal. This thread turned into wwf lol
 01-16-2011, 09:39 PM         #42
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
here check it out yourself

That is going to have the latest info on this, if you want to waste more time on it. GL though

I got the 42" Panny Plasma from buy.com for 300 bucks shipped. They tried to cancel our orders, but we complained until they gave us our tvs. But that was a bait and switch.....

The thing is people are like buying 100......that's when you know you won't get one..just sayin

o from SD ( This PS3 hasn't been made manufactured in three years) lol.
I think that if you bought it from Amazon you might have a case for this being a Bait and Switch. Everything on the Amazon website and confirmation order indicates that this is a PS3 console. I'm not too worried about it though I already have a PS3 I just figured for 60 bucks why not get another one? lol
 7 years ago '05        #43
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You're not even gonna get s**t.

Everybody and their mother placed a f**king order.

Look at Twitter, s**t is going nuts.
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
space
A ps3 for $60+hack=win. End of story
 01-16-2011, 09:43 PM         #45
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
Slickdeals ain't the only place to post deals, theres cag and other places. Slickdeals are only 1st when it comes to hoarding and raping a deal. This thread turned into wwf lol
I'm on CAG too....i didn't mean to "rep" a site.....
 7 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Damn this is one good a.ss delicious Granny Smith Apple...like holy f**k this thing is like orgasmic in my mouth
 7 years ago '05        #47
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
http://www.amazon.com/40-dollars-for-ps3/forum/Fx1SF5I8IQVUR4L/TxVKWGN99KTE5Z/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0009VXAM0&store=videogames
 01-16-2011, 09:44 PM         #48
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
I see that on Target's end... but amazon is claiming this deal as a PS3 Console, 60 GB. At the very least we will be able to return it with a full refund for false advertising the product at hand. I don't NEED another ps3 but I figured for 60 bucks why not? lol
Dont matter what Amazon say because they are gonna be shipped from Target. n*ggas getting a bunch of move controllers with the kung fu grip
 01-16-2011, 09:44 PM         #49
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You're not even gonna get s**t.

Everybody and their mother placed a f**king order.

Look at Twitter, s**t is going nuts.
Which, as I've stated before, I don't mind. I bought this solely because it claimed it was a $60 PS3... and I came here to post it under the a.ssumption that that's what it was. As far as I know, Amazon still owes me a PS3 for $60 until they tell me otherwise. I don't understand your tone on here being so condescending. But that's coo. I'm going to head out and smoke some good and pick up some b**ches at the bar with my dudes. You have fun posting on BX all night, nerd.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3585 3585
 Da Ill One said:
Damn this is one good a.ss delicious Granny Smith Apple...like holy f**k this thing is like orgasmic in my mouth
*leaves the thread for good*
 7 years ago '04        #51
space
space
I'm pretty sure this isn't legit and you will either A. get nothing or b. get a Move controller or something...

but I know one thing for sure I will be pissed if this s**t is legit and I didn't act on it...
 01-16-2011, 09:48 PM         #52
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just ordered 2 from amazon, this is what my emails says

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
2 "PlayStation 3"
Console; $39.99

if i get 2 move controllers i return
 01-16-2011, 09:53 PM         #53
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprjxl said:
i just ordered 2 from amazon, this is what my emails says

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
2 "PlayStation 3"
Console; $39.99

if i get 2 move controllers i return
EXACTLY. The consumer takes no risks here if they order from amazon. Either you get a GREAT deal, or they send you two Move Controllers and you return them given that your AMAZON order confirmation clearly states that it's the console. Or you could try to weasle your way into getting them to honor a deal that they advertised.

anyway, my dude just got here with this Skywalker OG Kush :dancingcool: I'll see you tomorrow, BX!
 7 years ago '04        #54
space
space
space
If all else fails, amazon will probably give u a discount on an item or some promotional credit as they've done it before on mistakes like these.
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
If all else fails, amazon will probably give u a discount on an item or some promotional credit as they've done it before on mistakes like these.
Yeah But this is Target's mistake NOT amazon's...target is the one who will have to deal with this... Amazon is just filling order's and they are told to do...
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to get us to buy something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THEY f**kED.
False Advertising? it's called a Typo...you'll be lucky to get a Gift Card and a sorry email....
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
space
Typo or not, it's still false advertising and could be bait & switch as well. People are getting all worked up over nothing. Just wait and let it be. I'd be content with an amazon gc
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
Typo or not, it's still false advertising and could be bait & switch as well. People are getting all worked up over nothing. Just wait and let it be. I'd be content with an amazon gc
False advertising is advertising the wrong thing...a typo is a typo...there is a difference... false advertising is if the ad said... "You are buying a PS 3 system for $60" and when you actually rang out your confirmation email said you bought a PS 3 move controller.. THAT'S false advertising...a typo is putting $59.99 instead of $259.99 or $79.99 thats' a typo...

not even close to Bait & Switch either that's a WHOLE other category
 7 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:

I checked the bigger thread and a guy just said they are honoring his deal and giving him a slim.

So whatever you didn't get the deal sucks for you. If it comes true that I will get one then great. If not sucks. But will probably still get one.
Well good luck man...but I doubt anything comes of it...be awesome if you get a system for that price...
 7 years ago '06        #60
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 MumblesDaHumble said:
No, false advertising is when you advertise the wrong price. Get people to come to the store and get screwed over. I've been able to get false advertising deal done like this before for LBP and Mirrors edge.

You put a typo it is still false advertising. Like I said before. Why not put TV's for 1.99 and see if they won't honor the deal.

ANd it still says I am buying a PS3 console. After check out it said that is what is coming to my door.
your not getting a playstation for $40 sorry
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy