EXCLUSIVE! Playstation 3 60GB for $39.99 on Amazon

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2011, 09:15 PM         #21
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT'S A PS MOVE CONTROLLER. check the description.......jeeeeez

sorry but if it's been dead on slickdeals, its dead on the internet.
 7 years ago '05        #22
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ngoogs said:
The collective IQ of Boxden is embarrassingly low.
I don't say things without basis. Target is doing the shipments, if you were smart enough to check where the things are coming from. You'd know.

So you posted a youtube video about some loser calling Amazon?

Who is doing the shipments ngoogs?
 01-16-2011, 09:20 PM         #23
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
IT'S A PS MOVE CONTROLLER. check the description.......jeeeeez

sorry but if it's been dead on slickdeals, its dead on the internet.
I see that on Target's end... but amazon is claiming this deal as a PS3 Console, 60 GB. At the very least we will be able to return it with a full refund for false advertising the product at hand. I don't NEED another ps3 but I figured for 60 bucks why not? lol
 7 years ago '08        #24
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2081 2081
 ngoogs said:
I see that on Target's end... but amazon is claiming this deal as a PS3 Console, 60 GB. At the very least we will be able to return it with a full refund for false advertising the product at hand. I don't NEED another ps3 but I figured for 60 bucks why not? lol
Target is selling them through Amazon
 01-16-2011, 09:23 PM         #25
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I don't say things without basis. Target is doing the shipments, if you were smart enough to check where the things are coming from. You'd know.

So you posted a youtube video about some loser calling Amazon?

Who is doing the shipments ngoogs?
look i'm not claiming this is not a screw up, and I am completely aware of the Target description but the title at the target website is, and i quote, PlayStation 3 Computer Entertainment System with 60GB Hard Drive.

I don't say things without looking into it either. I'm aware that the possibility of this being real is about 50/50 but shiiiiiit.

Here is the transcript of the live chat I just had with Amazon. It seems that they are confused, also. haha

You are now connected to Sthita from Amazon.com.
Me:confirming that this price for the playstation 3 console is correct and legitimate.
Hello?
Sthita:Hello, my name is Sthita. I'll be happy to help you today.
It is a known issue I hope it shouldn't be. We have already filed a ticket and we are still investigating on it and cannot say anything until we hear from them. And, I would prefer place the order after this has been fixed completely.
Me:Ok is there any way I can get a follow-up e-mail when you know more? I have already placed my order.
Sthita:No, I am not sure as we do not have any idea about when exactly will the positive news come.
Is there anything else I can do for you today?
Me:I saw a video of a chat with a customer service rep on youtube where she confirmed to the caller that this is, in fact, a real deal. HEre is the link:
If you are unaware of the status of this issue, how come this Representative seems to be not only aware of it, but also able to confirm it?
Sthita:As per me there is no such news as of now that we can say about this issue.
Me:thank you very much! i appreciate your time!
Sthita:My pleasure! Thanks for visiting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day ahead!

as a side note, Sthita needs some English classes
 7 years ago '05        #26
JaiMega 
space
space
Let me know how that PlayStation Move works out for you.

I heard some games are compatible.
 7 years ago '04        #27
JHOVA6178 
space
space
$856 | Props total: 0 0
lmfao...yalll dumb f**k gettin

They'll only ship you Playstation Move controllers.
That's what this is. Playstation Move.

when yall dumb a.ss on the last page to process the deal when u check the item it say playstation move controllers...lmfao...lmfao...lmfao...
 01-16-2011, 09:27 PM         #28
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Target is selling them through Amazon
I'm aware. Target's title and comments/ratings indicate that this product is the full ps3 60 GB console. the description is completely different. everything on Amazon's end indicates that it's the console (I a.ssume Target is in charge of putting the correct information on the products that they are selling on Amazon but I might be wrong, please let me know). Either way, this is a HIGH reward, no risk deal since you can return it for a full refund claiming that you weren't fully aware of what you were purchasing. It's obvious that this was a f**k up somewhere along the road since Target's website contradicts itself. The only question is will the customers benefit or not? And I think it's worth a shot at trying for it, no?
 01-16-2011, 09:28 PM         #29
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHOVA6178 said:
lmfao...yalll dumb f**k gettin

They'll only ship you Playstation Move controllers.
That's what this is. Playstation Move.

when yall dumb a.ss on the last page to process the deal when u check the item it say playstation move controllers...lmfao...lmfao...lmfao...
First of all, no it doesn't Second of all, my e-mail order confirmation says nothing about the Playstation Move, only a 60 GB PS3 Console.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
I'm just watching this whole s**t...a bunch of people believe anything on this site... it's cool Xbox 360 >>> anyways
 7 years ago '04        #31
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
When I checked out, it didn't state anything about move controllers it only shows (and in the email too) Playstation 3 Console. I placed the order through amazon. Guess that's why they dont charge until shipping so they can avoid things like this.
 01-16-2011, 09:30 PM         #32
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Let me know how that PlayStation Move works out for you.

I heard some games are compatible.
nahhh i'll just be returning and expecting a full refund, which they will give me since my order confirmation says " Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $39.99
Shipping & Handling: $15.69
------
Total before tax: $55.68
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $3.62
------
Total for this Order: $59.30

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
1 "PlayStation 3"
Console; $39.99

Sold by: Target.com/ITC
"

some of you are really thick.
 01-16-2011, 09:30 PM         #33
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO, it's dumb since people keep reposting it all over the internet and people have ordered like 10 themselves...now multiply that by like 1 million people on the internet. Target doesn't even have the stock to fulfill all these damn orders.

O and from now on ...just go to slickdeals.net as they will break a new deal before anyone ever on this site.

its dead. it's been dead. plz stop k thx.
 7 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
omg... i can't watch.
 01-16-2011, 09:32 PM         #35
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol slickdeals actually deleted it, because its DEAD.

you aren't getting one. there is no reward lmao
 7 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 MrAmazing said:
NO, it's dumb since people keep reposting it all over the internet and people have ordered like 10 themselves...now multiply that by like 1 million people on the internet. Target doesn't even have the stock to fulfill all these damn orders.

O and from now on ...just go to slickdeals.net as they will break a new deal before anyone ever on this site.

Not anyone ever...I've beaten slickdeals a couple times... truth
 01-16-2011, 09:33 PM         #37
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:

decent advice but i'd still like to see evidence where Target has made a press release stating what exactly this is. The whole point is noone really knows at this time.
 7 years ago '05        #38
JaiMega 
space
space
While I love Playstation.

This has to be the worst thing they've ever done.

[pic - click to view]

Garbage.
 01-16-2011, 09:35 PM         #39
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
lol slickdeals actually deleted it, because its DEAD.

you aren't getting one. there is no reward lmao
I'm cool with that. I bought one before posting because I figured either I'd get a 60 dollar ps3 or literally my life would go back to being the same as before. which is awesome :cool-smiley-009:
 01-16-2011, 09:37 PM         #40
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
decent advice but i'd still like to see evidence where Target has made a press release stating what exactly this is. The whole point is noone really knows at this time.
here check it out yourself

That is going to have the latest info on this, if you want to waste more time on it. GL though

I got the 42" Panny Plasma from buy.com for 300 bucks shipped. They tried to cancel our orders, but we complained until they gave us our tvs. But that was a bait and switch.....

The thing is people are like buying 100......that's when you know you won't get one..just sayin

o from SD ( This PS3 hasn't been made manufactured in three years) lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago