Bart Scott goes off after the game

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Bart gets madd props just for not cursing. If that were me, I would have dropped at least 6 f bombs and a couple of s**ts here and there.
 7 years ago '10        #62
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
that s**t reminded me of one of those claissc trash talking wwf interviews
 01-16-2011, 09:10 PM         #64
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ cant stop a nose bleed.

football is...weird to me. people speak like it's one person. Every play, every damn play, there's atleast 5 people that have to do their job, s**t if not all 11, for it to go right. this man can do his job and some, and the jets can still lose by 21.

n*ggas told them they were going home this week though, so...football is one game where predictions dont mean s**t. Especially since its one and done and n*ggas are virtually getting hurt every possession. any sport that has one game elimination gives any team a chance.
 7 years ago '10        #65
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Barnone254 said:
bart scott ole wcw, harlem heat a.ss nicca

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #66
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Ben Roethlisberger, We Coming for You n*gga!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #67
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
what he said was true
 7 years ago '05        #68
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
Talk is cheap f**gots WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10719 10719
Homie sounds like a old skull WWF wrestler
 01-16-2011, 09:31 PM         #70
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked Ultimate Warrior's interview better
 7 years ago '09        #71
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 2595 2595
Lol, gotta love it... Dude should be a wrestler after his football career is over, he was so hyped.. lol.
 7 years ago '10        #72
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 cavanroo said:
man i'm so tired of playoff teams acting like they get disrespected... the only team this year that got disrespected was Seattle (deservingly so because of their record) and they shut the critics up. having people analyze your team during the week, like they do everyone is not being disrespected. having people question your defense against NE, is not being disrespectful, cause you got yo A$$ whooped by them... Hey NY, you also let CHI drop 38 on you and lost to them so if ya'll both make it to the SB, get ready to be analyzed... oh wait my bad "disrespected" again. @ Bart Scott

The fact of the matter is the Jets are a good football team and have evidence to prove it, yet they have been dismissed like the Seahawks. If you re-watch the 45-3 blowout you would see why it happened(The Patriots scored after every interception like they usually do). They weren't just dropping points on every drive they had, they had help from fck ups

It's kind of like the Bears. They've played outstanding at times but didn't get respect. Except...people were so on the Patriots that they didn't consider the possibility of anything else. The Giants got disrespected too before they faced the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
 7 years ago '10        #73
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
@sal pal He was scared as a s**t. Bart scott was real though, the media was all on the patriots s**t and now they have to interview the team that kicked they a.ss. f**k the media
Fck Bill Cowher too. Didn't he say that Rex Ryan doesn't have a good team just last week? Where's that thread? It's one thing to say our QB is average or around there, but the team in and of itself is damn good. It's just a matter of execution
 7 years ago '10        #74
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 akademiks said:
You feel proud that your team is gonna be playing for an extra week?

Look, I want the Jets to win. There's no team I hate more than Pittsburgh.

But all this garbage after the game - backflips, crying about getting disrespected.. Give it a rest. Act like you've been there before.
GTFOH

Yall are funny. We win a game no one...and I mean NO ONE...not even Jesus probably gave us a chance in...and when we do win, yall try to take it away talking about "Ohh but but yall aint win it all"

No one can guarantee if the Jets will win it all or not. But yall try to have it in whatever way yall can. Yall sh!t on the Jets when they don't win and then when they win a hard fought victory with everyone predicting the Jets are gonna "Get r*ped", we should just stay quiet and not enjoy it. We beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back weeks against good teams no one gave us a chance against...damn right Jets fans are excited and they have EVERY fckin right to get hype especially after all the Jets hate. Plus it's a division rivalry
 01-16-2011, 09:50 PM         #75
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who dont want a n*gga like that on they team
 7 years ago '05        #76
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Smoke500 said:
GTFOH

Yall are funny. We win a game no one...and I mean NO ONE...not even Jesus probably gave us a chance in...and when we do win, yall try to take it away talking about "Ohh but but yall aint win it all"

No one can guarantee if the Jets will win it all or not. But yall try to have it in whatever way yall can. Yall sh!t on the Jets when they don't win and then when they win a hard fought victory with everyone predicting the Jets are gonna "Get r*ped", we should just stay quiet and not enjoy it. We beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back weeks against good teams no one gave us a chance against...damn right Jets fans are excited and they have EVERY fckin right to get hype especially after all the Jets hate. Plus it's a division rivalry
You reading to far into the media man...alot of people gave the jets a chance yall arent some magical rudy film in the making this that real s**t
 7 years ago '10        #77
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Woodwin said:
You reading to far into the media man...alot of people gave the jets a chance yall arent some magical rudy film in the making this that real s**t

Okay man. The way some were talking you woulda thought the Pats were facing a 7-9 team. But hey I could be wrong
 7 years ago '07        #78
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Steelers bout to go off on these boys next week
 7 years ago '10        #79
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
respect to bart scott speaking his mind and not sugar coating s**t.

jets got more then redemption today, the score was close but the game really wasnt. The jets had the patriots looking like they werent on the jets level.

congrats to the gang green fans, the team looks hungry.
 7 years ago '05        #80
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy