Bart Scott goes off after the game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
also i kinda understand the jets excitement. yeah they actin like its their superbowl and s**t...but its true no one gave them a chance. it was them against the world pretty much. its natural to be mad after when the media gonna hop on ur d!ck.
 01-16-2011, 08:38 PM         #42
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
someone should turn this sh*t into a gif

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #43
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
At 9 o clock next Sunday, if you watch the post season backwards its about a Jets team getting their a.ss beat in Pittsburgh and then talking s**t after losing
 7 years ago '04        #44
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
I don't even like the Jets, but......

HELL YEAH Jets!! n*ggas hatin on the Jets after they beat Manning, Brady & the Hoodie?

that's damn impressive.. and you know it..

jets vs steelers....can't wait indeed!!

can't believe ya'll got the nerve to talk like the Steelers already got the AFC Championship locked up...Ravens had that game and they gave it away and you know that too!

Packers/Jets.... superbowl 2011
 7 years ago '07        #45
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 SHootar said:
also i kinda understand the jets excitement. yeah they actin like its their superbowl and s**t...but its true no one gave them a chance. it was them against the world pretty much. its natural to be mad after when the media gonna hop on ur d!ck.
 7 years ago '04        #46
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
\

they smashed the colts and the pats back to back...steelers should be a little scared or atleast concerned
@ saying the Jets "smashed" the colts...they won 17-16 on the final play... that would be called squeakin one out... What NE did to NY earlier in the year would be someone getting "smashed"...
 7 years ago '08        #47
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 SHootar said:
gmeng u need to chill bruh. ur bein REAL hypocritical right now. u blasted me in my patriots/steelers threads for a.ssuming we'd win ONE game and get to the afc ship. for starters...it wasn't even all that serious/made to p!ss off some afc fans in here. but u actin like we already a lock for the superbowl. reality on any given day, that jets team is a good football team. they got some big play wideouts (we know santonio quite well) that can make huge plays....we saw it today. their defense can give u fits. i'm not sayin i ain't confident we gonna win...but think it could be a tough game. and u actin like its a lock after u blasted me for sayin we'd win 1 game this postseason is a little weak.
you must of not read my whole post

i said..trust me

we are ..........NOT.......booking our flight to dallas

but jets fans need to stop acting like beating us with troy is the same as beating us with
 7 years ago '05        #48
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
Man we got this s**t in the bag

Jets had a good run but lets face it they aint ready mentally or physically
 7 years ago '04        #49
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Gmengfx said:
so you gonna act like us with out troy had nothing to do with it

you really gonna act like the jets right now are gonna game plan the same

answer that my dude

are the jets gonna game plan the same as last game now we got troy

is sanchez gonna throw where ever he wants?..or is he gonna have to throw where troy..IS NOT

which changes everything!..

exactly

and lets not act like with out that lucky a.ss special teams kick off to start the game..that wasnt why yall won..take that away and we won..so

be c*cky all you want..

and them last 2 plays..were to our 2nd string tight end..those 2 plays work EVERYTIME! with miller..miller is in..we win

but i was at that game and i said it.i said im glad we lost that game because if we won..well see them again and they will prob get the revenge..now its our turn.WITH TROY!
ok i'll answer whatever you want. we just beat the number 4 offense in the league, and the number 1 offense in the league. i think somewhere you said we're gonna get blown out... hows that even remotely a smart comment? and just because troy was out, that doesnt mean youre gonna score 5 more tds. we're ready to beat you again, and then whomever else gets in the f**king way. i didnt s**t talk thru their whole run but i will now, the jets are the team to beat.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
At 9 o clock next Sunday, if you watch the post season backwards its about a Jets team getting their a.ss beat in Pittsburgh and then talking s**t after losing
Sigh why can't n*ggas enjoy a W without haters like you dropping by
 7 years ago '04        #51
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

Jets fans after finally winning a few playoff games...
 7 years ago '07        #52
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Woodwin said:
Man we got this s**t in the bag

Jets had a good run but lets face it they aint ready mentally or physically
really?
 7 years ago '06        #53
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 haterade2885 said:
ok i'll answer whatever you want. we just beat the number 4 offense in the league, and the number 1 offense in the league. i think somewhere you said we're gonna get blown out... hows that even remotely a smart comment? and just because troy was out, that doesnt mean youre gonna score 5 more tds. we're ready to beat you again, and then whomever else gets in the f**king way. i didnt s**t talk thru their whole run but i will now, the jets are the team to beat.

that must be why ur underdogs...
 7 years ago '08        #54
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 832 832
I was waitin for him to say...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #55
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Gmengfx said:
you must of not read my whole post

i said..trust me

we are ..........NOT.......booking our flight to dallas

but jets fans need to stop acting like beating us with troy is the same as beating us with
Ain't nobody acting like nothin lol thats you a.ssuming sh!t.All I know is next week should be a good game but right now after all that sh!t talking those boston fans was doin we bout 2 do some bumping for the whole week.
 7 years ago '04        #56
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
1st of all fams

who the f**k is u?

2nd of all.. who the f**k kicked who out of the playoffs tonight?

so 3rd of all

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
well the jets getting to this point isn't nothing new either. they got this far last year
 7 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Riding with the Jets on this 1.

My team is Indy--midway thru the season due to injuries I knew they wouldn't win the SB...I said once the Colts got eliminated I would root for the Jets.

Didn't know the Jets would be the 1 to eliminate my team tho.

And for the record I'm no bandwagon fan either...I just knew my team was too banged up to win it all and unlike some biased fans I can be objective when I'm predicting...not fanatical in my opinions.
 01-16-2011, 08:54 PM         #59
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@sal pal He was scared as a s**t. Bart scott was real though, the media was all on the patriots s**t and now they have to interview the team that kicked they a.ss. f**k the media
 7 years ago '08        #60
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
ya i do feel bart tho..must feel good
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy