Jan 16 - Is this how Japan views African Americans? :huh:

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2011, 05:53 PM         #101
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Start at 2:35

loud mouth, thieving a.ss pus*y's, sounds about right to me
 7 years ago '08        #102
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
omg ::
 7 years ago '08        #103
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 01-17-2011, 11:42 PM         #104
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
short answer, yes.

i remember i was meeting my girl's cousin from the Philippines for the first time. He asked her how was he supposed to communicate with me if he didn't speak ebonics.
did you just answer yes to a question about ALL people born in Japan about some ONE person from the Philippines?
 7 years ago '04        #105
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
...The most pathetic thing about this situation (The Japanese' stereotyping of blacks in general) is that this is a country/group of people that, by their own and (Mostly) white racists' admission(s), are among the most intelligent on Earth, yet they still believe the most tired, outmoded, and altogether bullsh!t stereotypes about blacks (That we're all superstar Athletes & rappers, lazy, stupid, goofy, prone to crime, etc.). So really, who are the idiots here? There's no excuse for them to still believe this bulls**t about blacks, yet they do.

Also, where are all the whites and other non-blacks who like to talk big s**t about Anti-black racism not existing anymore, and blacks using racism as 'an excuse?' They're all quick to say s**t like that all day everyday, but either disappear or get real quiet when threads and discussions about s**t like this come up. I wonder why that is...?

palogee said:
I lived in Japan a total of 3 years of my life. They actually hated whites more. White people used to talk s**t about it all the time on base. But every race on this planet looks at black folk a certain way. I just laugh at them because a few ignorant n*ggas doesn't define a whole race.
...I'm a little surprised by this, but then again, I'm not, as I've always heard & read conflicting reports on how blacks and whites are viewed & treated in Japan. From what I've heard and read, whites are usually highly liked and admired by the Japanese (Case in point, this thread), while blacks are usually subject to racism and racist depictions rivaling that of racist whites and white Supremacists. For example, in the '80s, then-Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone stated that the intelligence level of Americans was lower than that of Japan's due to blacks, Mexicans, and Puerto-Ricans.

Here's a link from the same site detailing how many Japanese view and treat blacks:

[quote=206ish]loud mouth, thieving a.ss pus*y's, sounds about right to me

Wrong thread, pus*y--We're not talking about whites and Jews here

AwolRJ said:
Hilarious, what you want reparations from the Asians now too?
...No, Jethro. Get a f**king clue--No black person in America is expecting or even talking about reparations now--This isn't 1995.

Blacks are well aware that your kind isn't going to grant them reparations, despite you having no problem granting it to Jews and Japanese-Americans.

GoDzSoN35 said:
i though it was a pretty fair a.ssessment
...You're an idiot. I thought that was a pretty fair a.ssessment.

JaiMega said:
Only thing good Japan has are PlayStations, other than that f**k a Japan.

"WOWWWWWW"[/Ma$e]

Sidenote: We can't forget this:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The S-Word; 01-18-2011 at 03:28 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #106
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
:surprised: damn shame
 01-18-2011, 09:26 AM         #107
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
Bawawaaahahahaha probably so..but is this not how America views black people? When your only interaction or the images you see of black people is this, what do you expect? and we do it too ourselves i.e worldstarhiphop/mediatakeout. We hear about the weird s**t that happens in Japan. We think they are s3xual perverts so I mean...
 7 years ago '07        #108
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 The S-Word said:
...No, Jethro. Get a f**king clue--No black person in America is expecting or even talking about reparations now--This isn't 1995.
So the last 15 years changed everything, you must be 15 years old!
 7 years ago '04        #109
The S-Word 
space
space
 AwolRJ said:
So the last 15 years changed everything, you must be 15 years old!
...You're even more of an Attention-Whoring dumbass than I originally wrote you off as. Who said anything about 'change?' I said 'this isn't 1995' because that's the last time blacks were openly pursuing reparations. Face facts: You made a stupid-ass, racist comment, got called out on it, and you can't handle it.

Your stupid a.ss said:
you must be 15 years old!
 7 years ago '04        #110
The S-Word 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
No one says racism doesn't exist anymore
...Bullsh!t, and you know it. Try again.

it just doesn't exist on a level that it hinders black people from living a fulfilling life just as any other race, every race experiences some form of it.
Two Words: Institutional Racism.

Also, where are all the blacks that talk about how white people are racist, devils, crazy, etc. whenever a video is posted that shows the true niggotry of some blacks? You all are pretty quiet there too, my friends. But, post a video of an old white guy calling a black guy a "boy" and look at the forums fire up.

Racism is only fine when its coming from black people, otherwise, there's a s**t-storm. Fact.
...Trying to turn this thread around is a prime example of what I originally said about whites and Anti-black racism, especially when your own people admit to Anti-black racism among whites thriving subtly and secretly/When blacks aren't around. Now try and deny that.

Also, considering the fact that whites have engendered Anti-black racism among the Japanese (And pretty much every other race and/or ethnic group on Earth) since World War II (Look it up), you have no argument. I'm not saying blacks aren't at least partly responsible for their behavior and the images they put out there, but no black person on Earth has the power to control Mass Media and influence peoples' perceptions/opinions about others, and you know that. So, like I said before, try again...
 7 years ago '07        #111
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Doesn't seem far fetched...
 7 years ago '05        #112
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Japan has also has an extremely high suicide rate.

It's not even top 10 anymore in quality of education is it? Them n*ggas ain't smart. They just know how to make s3x robots.
 01-19-2011, 12:25 AM         #113
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
This is how the world views black people.

Can you blame the world? i would say a good 80% of black people i see live up to the stereotype, black people only have themselves to blame.

speak proper english and pull your pants up
 7 years ago '05        #114
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The majority of black people live in Africa. So I'm not really sure what you're getting at here.
 7 years ago '04        #115
The S-Word 
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Can you blame the world? i would say a good 80% of black people i see live up to the stereotype, black people only have themselves to blame.

speak proper english and pull your pants up
...So your exaggerated experiences with black people represent every black person in America now? Yeah, that makes sense. I love when people pretend they're important on the Internet.

And make sure when you log off that you tell 80% of your white friends to stop buying all the Rap & R&B albums, 'speak proper english and pull their pants up.'
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now