Who gives Lil B his beats?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
26 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-16-2011, 06:54 PM         #21
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 02:47 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #22
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 StylinOnYou said:
listen to this here, I useto hate Lil B until I looked into his serious s**t
that joint actually is kind of dope wow
 01-16-2011, 07:01 PM         #23
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1973a said:
why didnt you hand dude in the red sweater his a.ss
why dont u do somethin with ur life instead of readin about n*ggas u supposedly dont like

:hmm:
 7 years ago '11        #24
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
people gettin based in this thread,Thank you Brandon "basedgawd" McCartney
 7 years ago '04        #25
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
either way this kid's persistence is gonna take him a long way.......... did not like his music when i first heard him, but then heard more of his "quality" music and was diggin it.
 7 years ago '10        #26
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
A lot of producers sent him beats to. Just random guys. He doesn't produce his s**t most of the time.

This is what his beats sound like.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

lol If he produced all of those songs then he would the best hip-hop producer in the world.

Last edited by rockyin4; 01-16-2011 at 07:35 PM..
 01-16-2011, 07:36 PM         #27
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 02:47 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #28
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
He produces a few, which he uses for some of his BasedFreestyles, others are bought or given to him for free.
 7 years ago '04        #29
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
lmao at the drew brees thank you based god
 7 years ago '05        #30
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11697 11697
 NahLij said:
From what I seen him say on Twitter his beats have been given free and I guess now that he getting more known people wanna charge and he was sorta pissed lol.
I shud send dude a beat just to see if he'd rap on it
 01-16-2011, 08:27 PM         #31
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not gonna pay for any beats that dont end up on something that gets him any money...why the f**k would he do that

n*ggas need to recognize...if u a beatmaker ur value is going down the s**tter and no one really needs u...let ur beats get r*ped and maybe end up on album material or dont try at all..no one gives a f**k...dont blame b..this is just the price u pay for wanting to do something everyone in the world and their mama can do on a s**tty laptop now

n*ggas wanna get paid for beats that dont even generate money? how bout no, let ur beat rot with no one on it into the graveyard of the internet...we've said it to numerous ppl..

u mothaf**kas NEED rappers...rappers breathe life into the muhfukn tracks....take the lil b track that he made over YOUR beat and post it to YOUR page saying "this is my beat"...no one gives a f**k about your fruity loop 2 key pushin a.ss laptop bulls**t if it doesnt have life...u muthaf**kas need to appreciate artists who heard ur beat, imagined something on it and gave that b**ch life

n*ggas talmbout "im god" was ruined by lil b......ya? show me a better version n*gga...muthaf**kn corny a.ss premeditated a.ss b**ch n*ggas mad cuz they havent realized they need to stop worryin so much about writin intricate bars and actually spit truth thru passion on traxx

Last edited by BooHaggle McGee; 01-16-2011 at 08:37 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #32
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
that Wanton Soup instrumental is crazy
 01-18-2011, 10:27 PM         #33
liquidswords313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BooHaggle McGee said:
woah chill the f**k out kid...not only would u get ur a.ss handed to u by us if u tried...u gon get caught up with the feds if u keep talkin like that...even if ur behind a computer...
Ya ride ur punk a.ss to detroit on a skateboard then dawg. We'll touch ur lil based a.sses. Dats y ur boy's on youtube gettin pucnhed n doin nothin. Its amusing how many of yall based f*gs stick up for this cat. He's garbage!
 7 years ago '11        #34
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 liquidswords313 said:
Ya ride ur punk a.ss to detroit on a skateboard then dawg. We'll touch ur lil based a.sses. Dats y ur boy's on youtube gettin pucnhed n doin nothin. Its amusing how many of yall based f*gs stick up for this cat. He's garbage!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #35
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 rockyin4 said:
A lot of producers sent him beats to. Just random guys. He doesn't produce his s**t most of the time.

This is what his beats sound like.

lol If he produced all of those songs then he would the best hip-hop producer in the world.
 BooHaggle McGee said:
hes not gonna pay for any beats that dont end up on something that gets him any money...why the f**k would he do that

n*ggas need to recognize...if u a beatmaker ur value is going down the s**tter and no one really needs u...let ur beats get r*ped and maybe end up on album material or dont try at all..no one gives a f**k...dont blame b..this is just the price u pay for wanting to do something everyone in the world and their mama can do on a s**tty laptop now

n*ggas wanna get paid for beats that dont even generate money? how bout no, let ur beat rot with no one on it into the graveyard of the internet...we've said it to numerous ppl..

u mothaf**kas NEED rappers...rappers breathe life into the muhfukn tracks....take the lil b track that he made over YOUR beat and post it to YOUR page saying "this is my beat"...no one gives a f**k about your fruity loop 2 key pushin a.ss laptop bulls**t if it doesnt have life...u muthaf**kas need to appreciate artists who heard ur beat, imagined something on it and gave that b**ch life

n*ggas talmbout "im god" was ruined by lil b......ya? show me a better version n*gga...muthaf**kn corny a.ss premeditated a.ss b**ch n*ggas mad cuz they havent realized they need to stop worryin so much about writin intricate bars and actually spit truth thru passion on traxx
This ^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy