How to attain the Neo Fro? (Kid Cudi's style)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
29774 pageviews
48 comments

SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
How to attain the Neo Fro? (Kid Cudi's style)

I have waves but I'm tired of them so I'm thinking about growing my hair out. This Kid Cudi do looks straight though. I wanna know the actual process of getting it. It looks like just a fro with a shape up but I know its a lil deeper than that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Any thoughts?

48 comments for "How to attain the Neo Fro? (Kid Cudi's style)"

01-16-2011, 02:59 PM         #2
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate you

edit: no not really, but really of all the people to jock please dont jock kudis lame a.ss

Last edited by Slickems; 01-16-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #3
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
start from a fade...let it grow for two or three weeks...tell the barber you want a taper but don't cut too much off tell em you just want a shape up

are you serious?!
Nah cuz I was looking at it and I dont know if its just his hair texture but it looks dope.

Looking at the curls I know i cant brush or comb my hair during the process. So any one that can get a lil more in depth, post
 7 years ago '10        #4
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 6367 6367
n*gga u wake up in the mornin...unless ur mixed and the other race is more dominant..thats ya everyday n*gga hair edit....i see wat u mean bout tha curls..that looks like a blowout..u can buy the products n walmart..ull kno which one it is coz they always have sum thug lookin a.ss n*gga onda box wit good hair...

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 01-16-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #5
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 1461 1461
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
nah cuz i was looking at it and i dont know if its just his hair texture but it looks dope.

Looking at the curls i know i cant brush or comb my hair during the process. So any one that can get a lil more in depth, post

im not gonna laugh cuz thats not a dumb question some ppl get it curly like that by puttin those s curl kits in it and just not piling on the activator....grow a fro get it put the curl in..get it slightly tapered and use pink moisturizer instead of gel and stuff and youll be fine....
 7 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
kid cudi is mixed so your fro will never look like his...........unless you get a perm or something

i think cudi is like half mexican or a quarter mexican or some s**t
 01-16-2011, 04:52 PM         #7
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wondered the same thing...i wanted to have my hair like that too
 7 years ago '04        #8
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
my hair looks like this if i let it grow 4 like 3 weeks and i usually get a even tapered cut but my hair is naturally wavy then curly when i let it grow u probably could just let your hair grow th3n just get it shaped up

Last edited by #1nasfan; 01-16-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #9
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
I stay rockin the mini fro in the winter when it's 30 degrees , I remember my boys tried to say I look like him. All you gotta do is like getta shapeup errytwo weeks and get ya barber to evenly trim it, condition it erry other day, and pick it out a lil bit
 7 years ago '05        #10
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 stoopidvillinz said:
n*gga u wake up in the mornin...unless ur mixed and the other race is more dominant..thats ya everyday n*gga hair edit....i see wat u mean bout tha curls..that looks like a blowout..u can buy the products n walmart..ull kno which one it is coz they always have sum thug lookin a.ss n*gga onda box wit good hair...
hahahaa...
 7 years ago '11        #11
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said:
 7 years ago '05        #12
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 StoopidVillinz said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #13
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Just grow your hair out and get a shapeup. I started growing my hair out too because it's winter time. But I have more hair than Cudi and I can grab my hairs and pull it, so it seems like Cudi has grown his for less time. It only took him less than a month to get what he has and he just trims it regularly. Let your hair grow naturally to whatever texture you have. I dont put nothing in to change my texture because I like my texture.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-16-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #14
space
space
So I would grow a fro (and pick it out during the growing process), buy an S Curl kit (unless I'm content with my hair texture), use it, go to the barber and get a trim with a slight taper. Then manage the fro with a pick and Luster's Pink Oil?

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 01-16-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #15
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
So I would grow a fro (and pick it out during the growing process), buy an S Curl kit (unless I'm content with my hair texture), use it, go to the barber and get a trim with a slight taper. Then manage the fro with a pick and Luster's Pink Oil?
seems about right
 7 years ago '10        #16
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
I stay rockin the mini fro in the winter when it's 30 degrees , I remember my boys tried to say I look like him. All you gotta do is like getta shapeup errytwo weeks and get ya barber to evenly trim it, condition it erry other day, and pick it out a lil bit
What you mean by condition? Like a deep conditioner and shampoo?
 7 years ago '11        #17
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
yea...
 7 years ago '10        #18
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
kid cudi is mixed so your fro will never look like his...........unless you get a perm or something

i think cudi is like half mexican or a quarter mexican or some s**t
And I'm half Native American so I think I'll like my texture. My hair hasnt been long since I was 2 smh
 7 years ago '07        #19
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Hair texture is tricky. Mine changed after I had my first haircut.
 7 years ago '07        #20
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
 StoopidVillinz said:
:rolll augh:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy