Game - The Documentary (2005)

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Game - Documentary
Live Up To its Hype (5 games) 2,156 56.75%
4 games 1,045 27.51%
3 games 317 8.34%
2 games 77 2.03%
fuck this cornball overhype shit (one game) 204 5.37%
Voters: 3799.   (BX member poll)

15 years ago '04        #176
jem120690  17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,513   Props total: 262 262
giving it 5, lived up to its hype

Last edited by jem120690; 01-08-2005 at 08:46 AM..

15 years ago '05        #177
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,578   Props total: 952 952
I think the games album is going to be good....most of the G Unit members have impressed me so far with their albums.

15 years ago '04        #178
EmOnEyBaGz175  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,002   Props total: 1 1
Too much hype around this album,sh*t wasnt even all that,i have bumped the album about 5 times.The production it's on point the lyrics are thrash,just like the hunger for more they spitting about the same ol sh*t.It's an iight album definitely not something im going to be bumping throught the whole year,whoever is calling this album a classic is on that crack pipe.

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 01-08-2005 at 09:55 AM..

15 years ago '04        #179
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512   Props total: 0 0
It's an iight album definitely not something im going to be bumping throught the whole year,whoever is calling this album a classic is on that crack pipe.
For real. I think this album compares with 50's, except it isn't as good because we have heard the same style from G-Unit for the past couple years, so it doesn't seem as good as 50's first album.

Production is definitely stellar and there are many awesome tracks on the album. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like a classic; I think I'm going to have it out of my rotation by March when 50 drops and it will be collecting dust once Late Registration comes out.

Anyone who gives this a 5 is crazy, especially when a lot of you didn't give Kanye a 5 when he dropped out. If Kanye is considered a 4.5 by most ppl (I consider it a 5), then this would have to be a 3.5.

15 years ago '04        #180
kc10785 
space
space
$4,362   Props total: 273 273
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said
Too much hype around this album,sh*t wasnt even all that,i have bumped the album about 5 times.The production it's on point the lyrics are thrash,just like the hunger for more they spitting about the same ol sh*t.It's an iight album definitely not something im going to be bumping throught the whole year,whoever is calling this album a classic is on that crack pipe.

i agree good cd but this guy is getting hype to much sh*t is not a classic everybody going to bump this for the next month or 2 then hes going to fade away tell he do some other sh*t

15 years ago '04        #181
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079   Props total: 0 0
i think this was a good cd. fu*k the haters.

runnin with yayo and start froms tretch is the best to now for me

01-08-2005, 11:37 AM         #182
onemic21 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
its an up an down album, some hot joints and some weaker

it just scraps a 4/5 because its the best album thats droped in awhile in my opinion, and because "dreams" is a masterpiece. it got me looking forward to late registration

15 years ago '04        #183
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86   Props total: 0 0
wont feeling the album. all he talk about is bringing the west back. the west sucks shut up and dont talk about it be about it. was expecting a whole lot more

01-08-2005, 03:55 PM         #184
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
wont feeling the album. all he talk about is bringing the west back. the west sucks shut up and dont talk about it be about it. was expecting a whole lot more
A A A A u can say da cd suks but da west coast sucks?????????/ nawww man dats 2 far....we still k*llin.....still got koo lyricist ova here....so dont go dissin da BEST coast ma nig...

Last edited by rlzrilrap; 01-08-2005 at 03:57 PM..

15 years ago '04        #185
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,607   Props total: 4 4
 Ateace3 said
iomo he blended the west and east coast sound for this album. They got a west coast feel to them, but sound eastcoast at the same time
There is nothing West Coast about this album...

Beanie Sigel "The Reason" had more West Coast sh*t on it than this...

The Game is not that good man...anyone who thinks this is nice is part of the reason hip-hop is so weak today...

15 years ago '04        #186
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,607   Props total: 4 4
 whoaitsme said
For real. I think this album compares with 50's, except it isn't as good because we have heard the same style from G-Unit for the past couple years, so it doesn't seem as good as 50's first album.

Production is definitely stellar and there are many awesome tracks on the album. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like a classic; I think I'm going to have it out of my rotation by March when 50 drops and it will be collecting dust once Late Registration comes out.

Anyone who gives this a 5 is crazy, especially when a lot of you didn't give Kanye a 5 when he dropped out. If Kanye is considered a 4.5 by most ppl (I consider it a 5), then this would have to be a 3.5.
Compares with 50?! What...oh my...I don't ever want to read a review from a member on this site again in my life...

01-08-2005, 05:39 PM         #187
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
lol at everyone giving this 5 mics and it's only been out for 3 days.

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-08-2005 at 05:49 PM..

15 years ago '04        #188
Born_Loser|M  101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,408   Props total: 3982 3982
Y'all Need To Stop Confusing Beats and a*sociation With Skill

Game Has No Skill and Most Of Ya Are Just Judging The Album By Beats

If Beats Make A Classic Than Every Single Dip Set Album Would Be Classic

Game Is The One Man Version Of Dip Set, Hot Beats With NOTHING TO SAY

And The Thing That Pissed Me Off Is I Gotta Wait Longer For Detox Cause This NOBODY Who Has Problems Flowing To The Beat Had To Drop Cause People Are Sucking Him Off Cause He's With A Crew That's Honestly FALLING OFF.

50 Made Over 50 Mill Last Year So It's Kinda Hard To Believe Him When He Still Talks About Hustlin, G-Unit Is Now Ja-Unit...Singing on Hooks, c'mon now.

Joey B "CURTIS YOU A BUM, AND YOU'RE ALMOST DONE/ SAME ARTIST YOU WAS DISSING IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU BECOME" that's all he had to say, G-Unit is just falling off completely this year, when Joe drops another diss, Jada and Nas drop another, Fat Joe is just gonna fu*k it up with his corny self..

And 50 Not Even Letting His Crew Shine, Banks, Bucks and Games first single the first n*gga you hear and see is 50....watch when Yayo drop. and the most pathetic thing about this n*ggaz is they start bullsh*t just to sell. 50 did it with Ja and swore not to diss him no more...Buck promoted his album by instigating that Luda and T.I. sh*t and T.I.'s verse wasn't even on the album, Game had to drop his wack a*s verse. and now 50 coming back starting sh*t with Ja AGAIN to sell and even dissed Jada and Joe cuz they did New York. 50 caught a period. Game needed to work on his flow and STOP d*ck RIDING EVERY WEST COAST RAPPER on his songs...never met Easy or Pac so stop acting like you did....Budden and Yuk just k*lled him. just listen to the disses and stop fronting just because he's with G-Unit

01-08-2005, 06:46 PM         #189
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Classic shyt, 5 Games. Best album to come out in a while.

01-08-2005, 06:48 PM         #190
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
How you gonna say Games lyrics are wack? Listen to Start From Scratch and I dear you to say that

15 years ago '04        #191
space
space
there ain't nothing original about the album, how is it a classic when it's been done before and done better.

seems like to make a classic to ya, u just need beats and be down with a bunch of sell outs. that's why hip hop is kinda corny now, a bunch of sell outs thinkin they real gangstas and base there status on going platanium..if that's the case than Nelly, Chingy are like the hottest n*ggas of all time than which is not true...to be a real mc and drop a classic...gotta be versatile and not just talk about the same sh*t

15 years ago '04        #192
space
space
and c'mon he turned me off the 2nd he mention in 1 of the hooks, "I'm Rap's MVP" SHUT THE fu*k UP, your just hype

15 years ago '04        #193
dummyinacan  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,775   Props total: 1 1
 Born_Loser said
there ain't nothing original about the album, how is it a classic when it's been done before and done better.

seems like to make a classic to ya, u just need beats and be down with a bunch of sell outs. that's why hip hop is kinda corny now, a bunch of sell outs thinkin they real gangstas and base there status on going platanium..if that's the case than Nelly, Chingy are like the hottest n*ggas of all time than which is not true...to be a real mc and drop a classic...gotta be versatile and not just talk about the same sh*t
ummmm...no

15 years ago '04        #194
dummyinacan  1 heat pts1
space
space
and all of u saying that his lyrics have no meaning, listen 2 any "true" gangsta rap westcoast album and tell me if its any different...

15 years ago '04        #195
space
space
and all of u saying that his lyrics have no meaning, listen 2 any "true" gangsta rap westcoast album and tell me if its any different...

aight than so how does this make him a real mc and this album classic, than every west coast album is classic according to some ppl here

15 years ago '04        #196
dummyinacan  1 heat pts1
space
space
 Born_Loser said

aight than so how does this make him a real mc and this album classic, than every west coast album is classic according to some ppl here
it depends on how they express themselves and the production counts...games album has both doen great...

15 years ago '04        #197
DBlockinemOut  4 heat pts4
space
space
$7,373   Props total: 227 227
 ZiMMie said
2.5/5. Wack Lyrics!!!!

Must Not Have Listened To The Sane CD I Did

01-08-2005, 08:35 PM         #198
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
lmao speak ^^^

15 years ago '04        #199
space
space
 Jamaro85 said
There is nothing West Coast about this album...

Beanie Sigel "The Reason" had more West Coast sh*t on it than this...

The Game is not that good man...anyone who thinks this is nice is part of the reason hip-hop is so weak today...

nah man, its closed minded fools like you k*lling hip-hop

sad

15 years ago '04        #200
space
space
 Born_Loser said

Did You Only Listen To Higher And How We Do??

Cause Dreams, Start From Scratch, the last 3 songs all had nothing to do with drugs guns and k*lling people

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+498online now  37
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
240 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  34
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
309 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears