Game - The Documentary (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Game - Documentary
Live Up To its Hype (5 games) 2,154 56.73%
4 games 1,045 27.52%
3 games 317 8.35%
2 games 77 2.03%
fuck this cornball overhype shit (one game) 204 5.37%
Voters: 3797. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-07-2005, 04:39 AM         #101
Kronikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice tha haters keeping quiet, for voting for 1 like they should

look out for yayo to drop, nicca is starting to spit that T.O.N.Y sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #102
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,628 | Props total: 767 767
This CD is pretty good but ya'll like to suck a n*gga's d!ck don't you? Game is one of the sorriest a.ss rappers I've heard and surprisingly he's the worst rapper in G-Unit, which is quite an accomplishment. I admit that this sh*t has some nice a.ss beats but Game ain't 'bout sh*t on the mic and doesn't say a goddamn thing that's worthwhile. The way he drops name after name all over every single bar gets annoying as all fu*k and if ya'll like that sh*t then I feel sorry for your a.ss. I will still bump this in the whip but ya'll act like this n*gga is a tight rapper or some sh*t when in reality he is horrible.
 01-07-2005, 04:58 AM         #103
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solid, solid album. Exactly what I was expecting to hear, 4.5/5.
 01-07-2005, 05:46 AM         #104
rayzor72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaNiBuS100 said:
albums fu*ken sick......that eminem track is fu*ken fiyah!!!!
Eminem track>>>>>Encore
No doubt!!! ITs tha hottest song on the cd. I know you Em haters will not agree.lol.............anyways, the whole cd is fire........... Shady/Aftermath ain't goin NO WHERE!!!!!!!!! fu*k all you haters...HAHA
 12 years ago '04        #105
1000bluntz 
space
space
 rayzor72 said:
No doubt!!! ITs tha hottest song on the cd. I know you Em haters will not agree.lol.............anyways, the whole cd is fire........... Shady/Aftermath ain't goin NO WHERE!!!!!!!!! fu*k all you haters...HAHA
There's no way that that song is the best song on this album. That Em joint is one of the worst beats on the album, other than the Just Blaze garbage.
 12 years ago '04        #106
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 0 0
Hot sh*t. That Em track is ridiculous! And that Timbo too....
 01-07-2005, 06:47 AM         #107
dacreepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No over hype here. This shyt is official fo sho. Hot Shyt & the production is crazy.
 01-07-2005, 06:51 AM         #108
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DO YALL LISTEN 2 MUSIC OR JUST SKIM THREW IT? this cd was alot of things but classic is not one of them. In order for a album, expecially an artist first joint there are alot of elements that make up a true classic. Im bout 2 start hunting 4 a new slot cause im very out of touch wit this 05 boxden crowd. Yall lil n*ggas have been brought up in this very "filthy" moslested hip hop culture. Now believe me when i say that hip hop just 10 short years ago when i was fresh out of High School has little resembalance to this B.S that White Corporate America shoves down our necks and up our a.ss and calls it my culture. MY fu*kIN CULTURE. n*gga i was bangin rap B4 MTV or BET ever had a fake a.ss 2 hour long commericals AKA TRL and or 106 n Park. If any of yall kids think that yall is what makes them countdown shows happen, slap the sh*t out of yo momma fo havin ya Jack. everything from the video's they play 2 the fits Free and yo Boy rocks is all put there by Marketing teams from White America. We used 2 set the trends now they tell us whats the hottest sh*t "in the streets" it really blows me. If yall lil bi*ches cant C that without millions of dollars in promotion and sh*t, a n*gga like the Game whould have never made it in "THE GAME" like this. This n*gga claims he started rappin a few years ago and now he is poised 2 b the hottest n*gga out in 05. Every other rapper from the pre-TRL days of hip hop had 2 pay dues. n*gga PAY DUES. that means create yo own flow, delievery, raps, etc. there has always been ghost writin but at least the ghost writers gave the rapper his own style. CUBE and DOC wrote most of the N.W.A joints but every n*gga in the group had they own sound. Then a artist had 2 drop multiple records 2 achive the fanbase size needed 2 hit superstardom. Now, them days is long gone. Any n*gga yall n*ggas is told is hot, will b hot ,QUICK. Thats how n*ggas wit average overall skills like Game is gonna sell millions on his debeut. JAY-Z didnt......not right away, PAC didn't, NAS, NWA, GETO BOYS, OUTCAST, or a host of rawer MC's(rawer than Game) or really anybody that came in the game in the 90's or 80's.

This post aint about hating on Game or the money he deseveres cause it aint nothin wrong wit gettin paid. but

1. The n*gga stole his rap style and delevery from KISS
2. IF the n*gga wasnt from compton he would not B in THE GAME
3. THe n*gga did admit in early raps that is a comton native with a yonkers flow
4. Gangsters dont ever get they tongue periced(at least not round here)
5. B4 DMX,Rule, and to a degree Master P did it, stealin a n*ggas style was the lost of respect by the HIP HOP culture.

so 2 end this ramblin post, if one n*gga reads this and just thinks about"What is HIP hOP anyway" ive done my job cause yall listen 2 RAP and dont know a fu*kin thing.1

and i gave this sh*t a 3 cuase thats what is worth. and i played it front 2 back twice b4 i rated it.

Last edited by u_dont_know_me; 01-07-2005 at 06:57 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #109
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
For real how can ANY album live up to a kinda hype like this UNLESS it's a certified classic without a doubt???

Admit it's a nice album, but it ain't that much special. I ain't even heard it that thoroughly but I already know it's anotha G-Unit production with bangin beats and some nice lyrics throughout the whole album. Just like Banks, Buck , 50 and every other G-unit album that'll ever drop since they got one of the best production teams behind them.

So i won't rate it yet but this ain't classic, probably between 3-4 mics. We'll all bump this album this year and it might and up top 25 of this year but no more.
 01-07-2005, 07:11 AM         #110
arazz555 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def worth all the hype.... a classic..... usually the albums of the year r released at the beginning just like get rich or die tryin or the college dropout
 01-07-2005, 07:14 AM         #111
MURDA_INC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout a 4/5 in my opinion, hell no a classic, a classic album has a variety of songs and topics. I swear game has said DRE,NWA and NIKE AIR about a hundred times in the album. Come on man, show to da world dat ur a deep guy with intelligence. Rap about politics, snitches, war not just "NIKE AIRS WIT DA DOTTED CHECKS". Btw, start from scratch, sick song from start to finish, contender for song of '05.
 12 years ago '04        #112
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
^^^^ totally agree with you man this album is average at best ,this n*gga spitting the same sh*t on every track man . and i'm not hating i actually like Game's music but n*gga didn't live up to the hype .gave it a 3
 01-07-2005, 08:34 AM         #113
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unbelieveable, this is a great great album. It completely shocked me because I thought he was going to talk about shooting people, smoking, and fu*king hoes on every song, but he spit some real sh*t. Mad respect for this effort. One of the best debuts ever.
 12 years ago '04        #114
1000bluntz 
space
space
 DilatedMan said:
unbelieveable, this is a great great album. It completely shocked me because I thought he was going to talk about shooting people, smoking, and fu*king hoes on every song, but he spit some real sh*t. Mad respect for this effort. One of the best debuts ever.
You're joking right? That's all the sh*t he talked about on the whole album. Dude just rapped about Dre, Eazy, and a bunch of other names and sh*t, no substance at all, just generic gangster sh*t with no style behind. Why in the fu*k does he have to talk about Dre or Eazy every other bar? That sh*t is annoying as all fu*k and the n*gga didn't even know Eazy, that sh*t's just plain disrespectful like having Eminem do a 2pac album. I like this Game album but the dude ain't about sh*t on the mic, anybody could write an entire album talking about other people like he did. If there would have been a good MC on this album it would be 4/4.5 mics easy. Plus, dude has been proven to be a simp a.ss n*gga anyways, ain't no real gangsta at all so everything he says comes off as insincere to me. This album would have been a hell of a lot better if he wouldn't have just dropped names for an entire disc like he did, the beats obviously saved his a.ss.
 12 years ago '04        #115
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 2931 2931
this is a surprise

hot album.

'05 startin' off ill.

Game delivered. 4/5

i thought it was gonna be wack wit a ton of gun talk. but this joint got content.

Documentary>>>Encore

how did this happen?

Last edited by One-O-One; 01-07-2005 at 09:48 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #116
1000bluntz 
space
space
All ya'll people who think he ain't talking about guns, bi*ches, or getting shot on almost every song listening to the same thing as me because that's all I'm hearing throughout this entire album, other than him bringing up every rapper that's ever lived in every bar.
 12 years ago '04        #117
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a son of a gun/'cause my mom was a HOOVER crip....

:eek:

This album's bananas
 12 years ago '04        #118
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 13 13
yeah way too much name dropping, but damn this cd is hot.. he delivered the gangsta tracks, the love tracks, and the philisofical tracks. hot sh*t...

anyone here that line about guerilla black? funny sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #119
bomb1624 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
This CD is pretty good but ya'll like to suck a n*gga's d!ck don't you? Game is one of the sorriest a.ss rappers I've heard and surprisingly he's the worst rapper in G-Unit, which is quite an accomplishment. I admit that this sh*t has some nice a.ss beats but Game ain't 'bout sh*t on the mic and doesn't say a goddamn thing that's worthwhile. The way he drops name after name all over every single bar gets annoying as all fu*k and if ya'll like that sh*t then I feel sorry for your a.ss. I will still bump this in the whip but ya'll act like this n*gga is a tight rapper or some sh*t when in reality he is horrible.

Exactly, what the fu*k. Game straight jocks this n*gga Hov with the flow sometime (check westside story) and he cant write a verse w/o mentioning 2pac getting shot. It's straight ridiculous. He made the same song 18 times in a row. Please listen to this cat and you'll know what I mean
 01-07-2005, 10:22 AM         #120
GUNITPIMP07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all songs heat
but the just blaze songs were alright wasn't feelin them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy