Game - The Documentary (2005)

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Game - Documentary
Live Up To its Hype (5 games) 2,154 56.73%
4 games 1,045 27.52%
3 games 317 8.35%
2 games 77 2.03%
fuck this cornball overhype shit (one game) 204 5.37%
Voters: 3797. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-06-2005, 06:48 PM         #41
PW21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo wutz the track that he talks bout wut happened with dre at the vibe awardz
 12 years ago '04        #42
flip_20001trini 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 2 2
Best production i have heard since 50 album, BUT YOU kANT BRING BACK THE WEST WITH A EAST COAST VIBE, CUZ dis has no west side Vibe at all. BUT i GIvE IT 4.5. And the lryrcis are on point , better den wat i thought it was going to be. I guess after dis boxden is going to be quiet agian since dis drop. Oh wait 50 coming out soon my bAD , i guess more PPL are gonna sign UP LOL d!ck RyDErS
 01-06-2005, 06:52 PM         #43
DJ LEAK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy HOT!
 12 years ago '04        #44
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 0 0
I gave it a 3. It's not that spectacular. Sorry to bust some bubbles, Straight outta Cashville was better, because atleast Buck stuck to a more regional sound, this fool who's "bringing back the West coast" has beats from Just Blaze, Havoc and Buckwild. No Fred Wreck or Daz or even Rick Rock production, not a hand clap to be heard, cept for 'How We Do'

I don't know, just kinda disappointed. No Red Spyda beats and he didn't include that Throw it up sh*t with Lil Jon
 12 years ago '04        #45
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
why does dre try n save these poor suckers .... time for him to drop these youngens and bring back the west ...

how the fu*k this guy trying to say sh*t he before dre .. the fu*k dre was running the streets on bi*ches like game ... how dre let him disrepect him on his beats with this wack sh*t ....

dres pissing me off ... hes way better then this ... he's waisting all his hot sh*t on garbage a.ss 20 year old bi*ches ...
 12 years ago '04        #46
West 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
^ good point, dosnt really feel like a westcoast cd, o wellllll, im just fu*king glad he put all the old tracks as the 1st ones and the new ones all following, good idea.
 12 years ago '04        #47
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
HOT Cd. Nobody can hate on this.
 12 years ago '04        #48
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
Its Defenitely A 10 On 10 For Sure Come On........

Banks And Game Wouldve Been Nice Though
 01-06-2005, 07:29 PM         #49
g00ch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its about a 4.3 or so, i gotta listen to it more...
 12 years ago '04        #50
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
just finished preordering the compton special edition for only 14 dollars on amazon...
 12 years ago '04        #51
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
The fu*k CD are ya'll listening to? This joint is not hot...The Game can't rap! The beats are alright, but The Game is not good...he had some decent lyrics, but for the most parts this sh*t is not good...

3 mics because of production...3.5 maybe...but lyrically The Game is not nice...

SMH at everyone who gave this 5...
 12 years ago '04        #52
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 mikepromis said:
I gave it a 3. It's not that spectacular. Sorry to bust some bubbles, Straight outta Cashville was better, because atleast Buck stuck to a more regional sound, this fool who's "bringing back the West coast" has beats from Just Blaze, Havoc and Buckwild. No Fred Wreck or Daz or even Rick Rock production, not a hand clap to be heard, cept for 'How We Do'

I don't know, just kinda disappointed. No Red Spyda beats and he didn't include that Throw it up sh*t with Lil Jon
Exactly...how is The Game bringing back the West with all these East Coast beats? Timbo, Just Bleezie, etc...
 12 years ago '04        #53
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 67 67
On first listen this album is a banga, when Game first came out i didn't give him a chance especially since he was goin at buddens ..but i started listenin and his voice got me first, then i realized he was sayin some sh*t that was pretty nice... ever since then ive been lookin forward to new game tracks... this lives up to expectations and anyone who says this doesnt sound west coast,eat a d!ck SAIGON and IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE are some of the dopest mcs out from new york and cuz they dont got beats from Premier that doesnt make them NYC'ers????...come on, if the music is good appreciate it. This has somthing for everybody on it ,I do understand people wanted to see him over quik beats and hopefully it will happen in the future but damn higher is one of the dopest beats on a song since that 50 had people goin crazy. THIS IS HIS FIRST CD. peace bi*ches
 01-06-2005, 07:58 PM         #54
k.r.s-o.n.e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take just blaze out and it's a classic
 12 years ago '04        #55
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 Jamaro85 said:
The fu*k CD are ya'll listening to? This joint is not hot...The Game can't rap! The beats are alright, but The Game is not good...he had some decent lyrics, but for the most parts this sh*t is not good...

3 mics because of production...3.5 maybe...but lyrically The Game is not nice...

SMH at everyone who gave this 5...
I cosign with this n*gga right here. With The Games average lyrics and weak delivery, the best rating he should ever be given is a 3.5 without a doubt. This album to me deserves a solid 3 outta 5 mics and thats being reasonably fair.
 01-06-2005, 08:03 PM         #56
EvilWayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was kinda dissapointed.........expected more mobbish westcoast beatz........3 starz
 12 years ago '04        #57
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 73 73
U Can"t Hate On This!

Last edited by tmed834; 01-06-2005 at 08:12 PM..
 01-06-2005, 08:12 PM         #58
CHUCK_TAYLOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty Hot I Give It A 4.5
 01-06-2005, 08:20 PM         #59
Mankind's Enemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabMasterArson said:
The album is definately hot but however it doesn't sound like a west coast album. If he is supposed to bring the west back he shoulda made an album with more of a west coast sound. It sounds too east coast. He shoulda got some DJ Quik and Daz production on that. Dre didnt come too hard with his beats and he needs to bring that west coast sound back.

overall though it is a hot album but i wished it sounded like a classic west coast album.
Amen. Period. You are completely on point with that sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #60
Wizardz 
space
space
space
$585 | Props total: 0 0
after 1 listen i cant rate this yet but its fu*king good. if you like rap music even just a little bit there is no way you can hate on this album lol the production is just rediculous banger after banger the way the album flows you cant skip a track.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago