Game - The Documentary (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Game - Documentary
Live Up To its Hype (5 games) 2,154 56.73%
4 games 1,045 27.52%
3 games 317 8.35%
2 games 77 2.03%
fuck this cornball overhype shit (one game) 204 5.37%
Voters: 3797. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #181
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 0 0
i think this was a good cd. fu*k the haters.

runnin with yayo and start froms tretch is the best to now for me
 01-08-2005, 11:37 AM         #182
onemic21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its an up an down album, some hot joints and some weaker

it just scraps a 4/5 because its the best album thats droped in awhile in my opinion, and because "dreams" is a masterpiece. it got me looking forward to late registration
 12 years ago '04        #183
killyoself 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
wont feeling the album. all he talk about is bringing the west back. the west sucks shut up and dont talk about it be about it. was expecting a whole lot more
 01-08-2005, 03:55 PM         #184
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wont feeling the album. all he talk about is bringing the west back. the west sucks shut up and dont talk about it be about it. was expecting a whole lot more
A A A A u can say da cd suks but da west coast sucks?????????/ nawww man dats 2 far....we still k!llin.....still got koo lyricist ova here....so dont go dissin da BEST coast ma nig...

Last edited by rlzrilrap; 01-08-2005 at 03:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #185
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Ateace3 said:
iomo he blended the west and east coast sound for this album. They got a west coast feel to them, but sound eastcoast at the same time
There is nothing West Coast about this album...

Beanie Sigel "The Reason" had more West Coast sh*t on it than this...

The Game is not that good man...anyone who thinks this is nice is part of the reason hip-hop is so weak today...
 12 years ago '04        #186
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 whoaitsme said:
For real. I think this album compares with 50's, except it isn't as good because we have heard the same style from G-Unit for the past couple years, so it doesn't seem as good as 50's first album.

Production is definitely stellar and there are many awesome tracks on the album. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like a classic; I think I'm going to have it out of my rotation by March when 50 drops and it will be collecting dust once Late Registration comes out.

Anyone who gives this a 5 is crazy, especially when a lot of you didn't give Kanye a 5 when he dropped out. If Kanye is considered a 4.5 by most ppl (I consider it a 5), then this would have to be a 3.5.
Compares with 50?! What...oh my...I don't ever want to read a review from a member on this site again in my life...
 01-08-2005, 05:39 PM         #187
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at everyone giving this 5 mics and it's only been out for 3 days.

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-08-2005 at 05:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #188
Born_Loser|M 68 heat pts68
space
space
$39,538 | Props total: 1236 1236
Y'all Need To Stop Confusing Beats and a.ssociation With Skill

Game Has No Skill and Most Of Ya Are Just Judging The Album By Beats

If Beats Make A Classic Than Every Single Dip Set Album Would Be Classic

Game Is The One Man Version Of Dip Set, Hot Beats With NOTHING TO SAY

And The Thing That Pissed Me Off Is I Gotta Wait Longer For Detox Cause This NOBODY Who Has Problems Flowing To The Beat Had To Drop Cause People Are Sucking Him Off Cause He's With A Crew That's Honestly FALLING OFF.

50 Made Over 50 Mill Last Year So It's Kinda Hard To Believe Him When He Still Talks About Hustlin, G-Unit Is Now Ja-Unit...Singing on Hooks, c'mon now.

Joey B "CURTIS YOU A BUM, AND YOU'RE ALMOST DONE/ SAME ARTIST YOU WAS DISSING IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU BECOME" that's all he had to say, G-Unit is just falling off completely this year, when Joe drops another diss, Jada and Nas drop another, Fat Joe is just gonna fu*k it up with his corny self..

And 50 Not Even Letting His Crew Shine, Banks, Bucks and Games first single the first n*gga you hear and see is 50....watch when Yayo drop. and the most pathetic thing about this n*ggaz is they start bullsh*t just to sell. 50 did it with Ja and swore not to diss him no more...Buck promoted his album by instigating that Luda and T.I. sh*t and T.I.'s verse wasn't even on the album, Game had to drop his wack a.ss verse. and now 50 coming back starting sh*t with Ja AGAIN to sell and even dissed Jada and Joe cuz they did New York. 50 caught a period. Game needed to work on his flow and STOP d!ck RIDING EVERY WEST COAST RAPPER on his songs...never met Easy or Pac so stop acting like you did....Budden and Yuk just k!lled him. just listen to the disses and stop fronting just because he's with G-Unit
 01-08-2005, 06:46 PM         #189
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic shyt, 5 Games. Best album to come out in a while.
 01-08-2005, 06:48 PM         #190
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you gonna say Games lyrics are wack? Listen to Start From Scratch and I dear you to say that
 12 years ago '04        #191
space
space
there ain't nothing original about the album, how is it a classic when it's been done before and done better.

seems like to make a classic to ya, u just need beats and be down with a bunch of sell outs. that's why hip hop is kinda corny now, a bunch of sell outs thinkin they real gangstas and base there status on going platanium..if that's the case than Nelly, Chingy are like the hottest n*ggas of all time than which is not true...to be a real mc and drop a classic...gotta be versatile and not just talk about the same sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #192
space
space
and c'mon he turned me off the 2nd he mention in 1 of the hooks, "I'm Rap's MVP" SHUT THE fu*k UP, your just hype
 12 years ago '04        #193
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,775 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
there ain't nothing original about the album, how is it a classic when it's been done before and done better.

seems like to make a classic to ya, u just need beats and be down with a bunch of sell outs. that's why hip hop is kinda corny now, a bunch of sell outs thinkin they real gangstas and base there status on going platanium..if that's the case than Nelly, Chingy are like the hottest n*ggas of all time than which is not true...to be a real mc and drop a classic...gotta be versatile and not just talk about the same sh*t
ummmm...no
 12 years ago '04        #194
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
and all of u saying that his lyrics have no meaning, listen 2 any "true" gangsta rap westcoast album and tell me if its any different...
 12 years ago '04        #195
space
space
and all of u saying that his lyrics have no meaning, listen 2 any "true" gangsta rap westcoast album and tell me if its any different...

aight than so how does this make him a real mc and this album classic, than every west coast album is classic according to some ppl here
 12 years ago '04        #196
dummyinacan 1 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

aight than so how does this make him a real mc and this album classic, than every west coast album is classic according to some ppl here
it depends on how they express themselves and the production counts...games album has both doen great...
 12 years ago '04        #197
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 ZiMMie said:
2.5/5. Wack Lyrics!!!!

Must Not Have Listened To The Sane CD I Did
 01-08-2005, 08:35 PM         #198
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao speak ^^^
 12 years ago '04        #199
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
There is nothing West Coast about this album...

Beanie Sigel "The Reason" had more West Coast sh*t on it than this...

The Game is not that good man...anyone who thinks this is nice is part of the reason hip-hop is so weak today...

nah man, its closed minded fools like you k!lling hip-hop

sad
 12 years ago '04        #200
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

Did You Only Listen To Higher And How We Do??

Cause Dreams, Start From Scratch, the last 3 songs all had nothing to do with drugs guns and k!lling people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy