‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn friend Reginald Doucet Jr. killed by LAPD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Sure, dude shouldn't have been outside butt a.ss and f!ghting with police...

But I'm pretty sure shooting him at what's probably considered close range is the definition of "excessive force."

It's a shame that cops are trained to be so scared for their lives that they're too mentally handicapped to react appropriately to diffusible situations.
 01-16-2011, 07:30 AM         #42
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**ked up, homeboy was unarmed..this whole thing is f**ked. obviously a cover up or something.

how you gon shoot a nekkid man? thats some 1800s lynching s**t
 7 years ago '08        #43
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
at dudes in this thread siding with the cops...how the f**k can you shoot to k!ll an unarmed man in the his f**king boxers? and you dudes talkin bout they just doing their job? I hope you say the same s**t when some one close to you gets popped by the cops...i bet your tone would change then. until then.

f**k all you hoes...........
 7 years ago '07        #44
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 MrTripleDouble said:
People are always quick to blame the police and ignore self responsibility. Why didn't he want to pay his cab fare? Why was he nekkid yelling causing a disturbance? Why did he get physical with the police? Be intelligent and think. Any smart person knows not to f*ck with the police, just do what they saw slowly and calm. It's f*cked up he died but he dug his own grave. If I were him I would have just ran if I couldn't pay. Not cause a scene and get the police involved. RIP but what an idiot.
This right here. I hate the law as much as anyone, but if they pull out the tasers or the strap its probably best to calm down and just cooperate. Or get yo a.ss shot tryin to keep s**t real
 7 years ago '05        #45
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 MrTripleDouble said:
People are always quick to blame the police and ignore self responsibility. Why didn't he want to pay his cab fare? Why was he nekkid yelling causing a disturbance? Why did he get physical with the police? Be intelligent and think. Any smart person knows not to f*ck with the police, just do what they saw slowly and calm. It's f*cked up he died but he dug his own grave. If I were him I would have just ran if I couldn't pay. Not cause a scene and get the police involved. RIP but what an idiot.

no reason to use lethal force if the dude isnt armed. thats why cops of all varieties are issued non lethal weapons. i.e. pepper spray, mace, stun gun, tazers, batons, and even non lethal ammunition. the alternatives to taking a human life are bountiful when you're law enforcement
 7 years ago '07        #46
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Gottagat said:
cops are nothing but college dropeouts who are socially awkward failures at life ..so this is da type of s**t dat happns.. racist donut eatin f**gots

rip
every police officer i know has a degree. :cop:
 7 years ago '07        #47
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
Some of you motherf**kers I swear, none of you were there to know how it went down, I don't know how big these cops are, but this dude is obviously big and not all cops carry tasers. Y'all actin like he was just standing there and cops gunned his a.ss down, no, he got into a f!ght with the cops, if you make a cop fear for their life they will shoot you, y'all are ok with them protecting you but then are so quick to judge them in the manner they do whenever you THINK you know better.
 7 years ago '08        #48
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Some of you motherf**kers I swear, none of you were there to know how it went down, I don't know how big these cops are, but this dude is obviously big and not all cops carry tasers. Y'all actin like he was just standing there and cops gunned his a.ss down, no, he got into a f!ght with the cops, if you make a cop fear for their life they will shoot you, y'all are ok with them protecting you but then are so quick to judge them in the manner they do whenever you THINK you know better.
like i said, I wonder what you mofos would say if that was your father, brother, uncle, cousin....you mutherf**kers wouldnt have the same tone...so f**k outta here with that other s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Mathematic said:
like i said, I wonder what you mofos would say if that was your father, brother, uncle, cousin....you mutherf**kers wouldnt have the same tone...so f**k outta here with that other s**t.
And how would you feel if your dad was a cop and ended up getting k!lled in that situation. Stfu, with your "what if" they have to make snap judgments and have a right to protect themselves too.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:

one unarmed man who isn't 12 feet tall over turning cars and throwing fire hydrants (the hulk) shouldn't be shot at by multiple police.

further more the general public doesnt carry firearms but the police do and the police are people just like you and me, and they don't always exercise the best judgement as to when to use them.

History teaches bro, the police of various states, counties, and townships have worked since the inception of law enforcement to sully their own names, we didn't do it for them.

Last edited by Rapjunkie; 01-16-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
And how would you feel if your dad was a cop and ended up getting k!lled in that situation. Stfu, with your "what if" they have to make snap judgments and have a right to protect themselves too.
your logic is so f**ked up..a cop along with his partner getting k!lled by a drunk/high guy with nothing but his boxers on? cmon, duuuude...im sure you could come up with a better scenario then the that. you watch too much tv....f**kin clown..

Last edited by supervillain; 01-16-2011 at 09:46 AM..
 01-16-2011, 10:23 AM         #52
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if n*ggas acted like humans and not chimps running wild s**t like this wouldnt happen
 01-16-2011, 10:24 AM         #53
buyousome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude didn't need to be shot for being drunk and unruly- a.ss kickin maybe but not shot, most especially if he was unarmed but that goes to show what world we live in. RIP
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 Mathematic said:
your logic is so f**ked up..a cop along with his partner getting k!lled by a drunk/high guy with nothing but his boxers on? cmon, duuuude...im sure you could come up with a better scenario then the that. you watch too much tv....f**kin clown..
Yes only on tv can a large man seriously injure you with his hands.
 7 years ago '08        #55
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Yes only on tv can a large man seriously injure you with his hands.
knock it off....chump!
 01-16-2011, 10:46 AM         #56
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The man did not want to pay his fare. He took his clothes off and started jumping on top of parked cars"

that right there tells everything, dont blame LAPD they did what they had to do , first off a nekkid man acting belligerent , not wanting to pay a cab fare , and disobeying any commands or orders the cops gave him, if i was a cop i would have felt he was a threat myself. on another note why couldnt a cat making model money and so fouth not pay your taxi ride? sounds ridiculous... PLEASE NO MORE " ANOTHA BROTHA LOST" if the brotha did what he had to and not act like a f**king lunatic , he'd probably be in another magazine ad or whatever in a few days
 7 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 Mathematic said:
knock it off....chump!
Chump? Ok. Am I saying he deserved to be shot, no, am I saying he didn't, no. All in saying is It was the cops call, that's their job. You care so much go start a rally, do something about it besides whining like a little b**ch pulling the race card because he happened to be black.
 7 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Chump? Ok. Am I saying he deserved to be shot, no, am I saying he didn't, no. All in saying is It was the cops call, that's their job. You care so much go start a rally, do something about it besides whining like a little b**ch pulling the race card because he happened to be black.
exposed right there...TRUE COLORS come out.

where in my posts did i say anything about race? Obviously, you already felt some sort of way about him being black....because you brought up the race card. f**k OUTTA HERE.

try to weasel your way out of this one..
 7 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Mathematic said:
exposed right there...TRUE COLORS come out.

where in my posts did i say anything about race? Obviously, you already felt some sort of way about him being black....because you brought up the race card. f**k OUTTA HERE.

try to weasel your way out of this one..
Everyone posting In here complaining about it and the same thread in news section only are mad because he's black. If dude was white you could care less. I could care less if he was black white, 10 years old, it was the cops judgement call, unless your gonna go patrol the streets stfu.
 7 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Everyone posting In here complaining about it and the same thread in news section only are mad because he's black. If dude was white you could care less. I could care less if he was black white, 10 years old, it was the cops judgement call, unless your gonna go patrol the streets stfu.
stop rambling and tell me where I mentioned anything about race! f**k all that other dumb s**t you're typing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now