‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn friend Reginald Doucet Jr. killed by LAPD

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 699 699
The first image that popped into my mind was that Cops video where the guy is butt nekkid high on PCP. He punches a hole through a wood fence. The cops spray mace at him. It doesn't faze him. It took like eight cops to bring him down.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 MrTripleDouble said:
People are always quick to blame the police and ignore self responsibility. Why didn't he want to pay his cab fare? Why was he nekkid yelling causing a disturbance? Why did he get physical with the police? Be intelligent and think. Any smart person knows not to f*ck with the police, just do what they saw slowly and calm. It's f*cked up he died but he dug his own grave. If I were him I would have just ran if I couldn't pay. Not cause a scene and get the police involved. RIP but what an idiot.
 Jacc Blacc said:
it says he was acting wild after refusing to pay fare.........stop blaming the police and start blaming some of these idiots who are acting berserk
So because he didn't pay his fare he deserves to die? I hope one of your close relatives is shot and k!lled because they didn't pay a fare. fu*kin idiots.
 7 years ago '05        #23
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Cops were just doing they job. I'd blow his head off too.
 01-15-2011, 03:13 PM         #24
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cops have their own autonomy...some use discretion some dont...some use spirit of the law or text of the law...it is what it is...for every bad cop there is a good cop...but unfortunately the bad cops get coverage on the news when the good ones dont....RIP to the young brotha tho...anytime a life is lost its sad
 7 years ago '05        #25
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
So instead of all the cops jumping his a.ss they shoot him to death

Thats ridiculous....i dont give a f**k how he was acting that still doesnt condone k!lling the man especially when hes unarmed. Sounds like he was just drunk and acting billigerent. If that story leads you to believe he deserved to lose his life ima call you a f**king idit
if the cops had 'jumped' him y'all would be talking about how it's sad that these cops jumped a dude

i don't like police any more than the next guy, but f**k man

it says he was jumping on cars while he was nekkid, then it says there was a f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #26
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
End of they day... If he didn't have a gun or a lethal weapon the police should not have used their lethal weapon. It is sad that this just happens alil more in LA. For you people that justify him acting crazy getting shot... Shut up! Grow up. Its a shame that young black male's crazy happens to be enough justification for lethal force.
 7 years ago '07        #27
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 2223 2223
Cops just doing their job, they don't know who they are trying to take down, what their on, what kind of training they might have, it's their job to protect themselves too. If you don't wanna be in that situation don't break the f**king law.
 7 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 tariqosuave said:
End of they day... If he didn't have a gun or a lethal weapon the police should not have used their lethal weapon. It is sad that this just happens alil more in LA. For you people that justify him acting crazy getting shot... Shut up! Grow up. Its a shame that young black male's crazy happens to be enough justification for lethal force.
Someone can k!ll you with their hands just as easy, obviously this isn't a tiny dude.
 01-15-2011, 03:26 PM         #29
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Cops just doing their job, they don't know who they are trying to take down, what their on, what kind of training they might have, it's their job to protect themselves too. If you don't wanna be in that situation don't break the f**king law.
couldnt have said it better
 7 years ago '07        #30
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,235 | Props total: 2411 2411
they prolly k!lled him cuz they seen that he was packing a shotgun in his boxers....
 7 years ago '04        #31
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
That's not even funny... In reality... Like the real actual world. You do know police officers can't shoot people for breaking the law unless that law is imminently leaving the officer or others in danger of serious or fatal bodily harm. Just so you know a broken jaw isn't serious enough. But real talk yous say don't break the law... who is to say he did besides the police? He certainly can't. Shot over cab fair...That is bull... and that bull can happen to me or you... But for some reason you think its ok.
 7 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
'disturbing the peace' is breaking a law

jumping on cars is destruction of property, that's breaking the law

f!ghting a cop is a.ssault (although sometimes that's bulls**t since the cops like to jump dudes and expect them not to f!ght back), that's breaking the law

i'm not saying they're justified in shooting the guy, it's just that every time somebody gets shot that doesn't mean that he just got shot because cops were crooked or some s**t
 7 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 tariqosuave said:
That's not even funny... In reality... Like the real actual world. You do know police officers can't shoot people for breaking the law unless that law is imminently leaving the officer or others in danger of serious or fatal bodily harm. Just so you know a broken jaw isn't serious enough. But real talk yous say don't break the law... who is to say he did besides the police? He certainly can't. Shot over cab fair...That is bull... and that bull can happen to me or you... But for some reason you think its ok.
Can you read? He didn't just not pay the cab. Do some reading then talk again.
 7 years ago '10        #34
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14515 14515
like dude said...sounds like he was off them guys...had to be

I'm sure dude was getting the best of those weak a.ss cops. but lets not act like dude was chuck norris and jet li with them hands. Their was another way, had to be. Some people say doing their job I say getting away with murder. He was in his boxers and he let two in the brotha. Not one but two

Last edited by USC; 01-15-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 3388 3388
n*gga shoulda paid the goddamn fare and kept it movin.
 7 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
space
$55,946 | Props total: 24482 24482
"pray for me" ?????

damn, and I almost was feeling sorry for that scallywag broad....
 7 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
space
$55,946 | Props total: 24482 24482
 daliff89 said:
'disturbing the peace' is breaking a law

jumping on cars is destruction of property, that's breaking the law

f!ghting a cop is a.ssault (although sometimes that's bulls**t since the cops like to jump dudes and expect them not to f!ght back), that's breaking the law

i'm not saying they're justified in shooting the guy, it's just that every time somebody gets shot that doesn't mean that he just got shot because cops were crooked or some s**t
to me the use of lethal force is only justified if the suspect is armed himself--which this guy wasn't....they absolutely did not have to k!ll him and they wouldn't have had he been anything but Black, young and lookin like he's nuts....
 7 years ago '05        #38
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,472 | Props total: 729 729
BS, i know everyone on here knows that a shot to the leg or arm will neutralize most ppl... he obviously had no protective gear on if he was in boxers... put a cap in his leg, cuff him and take him to the hospital then holding tank, case closed... but this sounds fishy to me...

yes he put himself in that situation but no one deserves to die...
 7 years ago '10        #39
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2459 2459
 Jacc Blacc said:
it says he was acting wild after refusing to pay fare.........stop blaming the police and start blaming some of these idiots who are acting berserk
so not paying cab fare is punishable by death???? dude was stupid but if he was running around nekkid then it was obvious he didn't have a gun so why shoot him??? f**got a.ss cops. hope they all die
 7 years ago '04        #40
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Damn rip....they did say the facts are still coming out. It's sad to see that something that just read about 40 years ago is still occurring. I refuse to pass any judgement until ALL the facts are out. Another young brother gone. RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago