‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn friend Reginald Doucet Jr. killed by LAPD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
12177 pageviews
70 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn friend Reginald Doucet Jr. k!lled by LAPD

R.I.P. Reginald Doucet Jr.
LAPD continue to k!ll African American men for silly things like ‘disturbing the peace’!

25 year old former athlete and model Reginald Doucet Jr. was k!lled by LAPD last night. The details are still coming out, but based off his YouTube videos he was hosting a party in Hollywood last night.

Reggie was close friends with ‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn, who tweeted this morning that she lost her best friend.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Crazy!
Police in Playa Vista shot and k!lled a man who became violent after refusing to pay his taxi cab fare on Friday. Residents living near the 5700 block of Crescent Park West said they heard a man yelling early Friday morning and they saw him running around outside completely nekkid at about 3:30 a.m.
By the time police arrived, he was wearing his boxer shorts. The Los Angeles Police Department said the man was arguing with a taxi driver who drove him to Playa Vista from a bar in Hollywood. The driver said the man did not want to pay his fare. He took his clothes off and started jumping on top of parked cars. It was not known if the man lived in the neighborhood or was a visitor. Police said when they arrived on scene, they struggled with the suspect. The LAPD said one officer drew his weapon and fired, k!lling the man.
A witness said she was asleep but was awakened by the sound of somebody yelling outside incoherently. ”I heard them trying to detain him and he would not comply and there was a f!ght, a physical f!ght, and then I heard two shots,” said witness Monica Vogelbacher. Authorities said the two officers involved were taken to an area hospital with minor injuries, with one of the officers inflicted with a sore jaw.

Reggie, who has been featured in blogs and Essence Magazine because of his looks was also a friend of model/actor Claudia Jordan, who had this to say via Twitter:

[pic - click to view]

It’s so sad to see this brother go out like that. Some will say he should’ve just cooperated with the LAPD, or paid his cab fair, but based on the reports, nothing he did was worth taking his life! We need better trained officers and outrage when Blacks are unjustly k!lled, just like we had in the Arizona shootings. Reggie leaves behind a young daughter.

[pic - click to view]

http://community.livejour .. /55139083.html

70 comments for "‘Bad Girl’s Club’ star Natalie Nunn friend Reginald Doucet Jr. killed by LAPD"

7 years ago '10        #2
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 184 184
People are always quick to blame the police and ignore self responsibility. Why didn't he want to pay his cab fare? Why was he nekkid yelling causing a disturbance? Why did he get physical with the police? Be intelligent and think. Any smart person knows not to f*ck with the police, just do what they saw slowly and calm. It's f*cked up he died but he dug his own grave. If I were him I would have just ran if I couldn't pay. Not cause a scene and get the police involved. RIP but what an idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #3
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
cops are nothing but college dropeouts who are socially awkward failures at life ..so this is da type of s**t dat happns.. racist donut eatin f**gots

rip
 7 years ago '09        #4
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Michael 1987 said:
These police are running wild on us ..& s**t is getting outta hand.
it says he was acting wild after refusing to pay fare.........stop blaming the police and start blaming some of these idiots who are acting berserk
 7 years ago '07        #5
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
So instead of all the cops jumping his a.ss they shoot him to death

Thats ridiculous....i dont give a f**k how he was acting that still doesnt condone k!lling the man especially when hes unarmed. Sounds like he was just drunk and acting billigerent. If that story leads you to believe he deserved to lose his life ima call you a f**king idit
 7 years ago '05        #6
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3254 3254
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

Thats ridiculous....i dont give a f**k how he was acting that still doesnt condone k!lling the man especially when hes unarmed. Sounds like he was just drunk and acting billigerent. If that story leads you to believe he deserved to lose his life ima call you a f**king idit
Exactly. Doesn't matter how he was acting..you don't shoot a man to death over some s**t like that.
 7 years ago '07        #7
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Bump

How all this dumb s**t get hot topic'd but serious s**t don't

Site has changed for the worse!
 7 years ago '05        #8
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
..........why not just tase him?
 7 years ago '05        #9
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

bruh, he was probably much more than just drunk
 7 years ago '05        #10
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
Man what the f**k good is police training if they dont use the s**t....what the f**k do they learn these tactics for to nuetralize people if they just gonna shoot the man...yeah he was probably f**ked up but damn taze the man, use your baton...peppper spray...all those are options before pulling your weapon
 7 years ago '05        #11
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2460 2460
 Bea5T said:
thats what i was thinking. the whole point in cops having a taser, mace, and a knight stick is to subdue unarmed people causing a problem. he would of got his a.ss beat if they used the knight stick but he would of still been alive.
 7 years ago '05        #12
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Bea5T said:
....LAPD Are Scary & The Way He Was Acting. They Thought The Tazer Wasnt Goin Hurt Him,So They Move To Plan B Aka Bullet In The n*gga.

This Is f**ked Up....
 7 years ago '08        #13
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
RIP to dude. Can't believe this chick had the nerve to say "pray for me"
 7 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2012 2012
 MrTripleDouble said:
People are always quick to blame the police and ignore self responsibility. Why didn't he want to pay his cab fare? Why was he nekkid yelling causing a disturbance? Why did he get physical with the police? Be intelligent and think. Any smart person knows not to f*ck with the police, just do what they saw slowly and calm. It's f*cked up he died but he dug his own grave. If I were him I would have just ran if I couldn't pay. Not cause a scene and get the police involved. RIP but what an idiot.
I'm sure at 3:30 am COMING FROM A BAR he was completely sober and coherent...

you sir are a f**kin moron.

Not going to sit here and act like the police are 100% to blame for something like this but it should have never come to them having to draw their weapons on an unarmed man.
 7 years ago '07        #15
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I hate cops...and the people who support them.
You a f**king tool.
 7 years ago '07        #16
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Bea5T said:
bruh, he was probably much more than just drunk
does it even matter...was he hurting anyone??? No the n*gga was acting a damn fool and they shoulda beat his a.ss and took him to jail. They just gonna k!ll the man for no damn reason. They have plenty of routes they can take before they put bullets in the man. Plus the n*gga shot to k!ll....shoot him in the leg or something damn.

Look at it like this n*gga shoots up a arizona congresswoman an building and this n*gga is still alive and this n*gga took lives and had more ammunition but hes still alive....how does that make any bit of sense??
 7 years ago '07        #17
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....LAPD Are Scary & The Way He Was Acting. They Thought The Tazer Wasnt Goin Hurt Him,So They Move To Plan B Aka Bullet In The n*gga.

This Is f**ked Up....
Lapd is scary as f**k

TPD woulda beat the s**t outta him, slammed him up and down the street and took him to jail.

TPD(Tampa Police Department) for those wondering
 7 years ago '05        #18
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2460 2460
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
does it even matter...was he hurting anyone??? No the n*gga was acting a damn fool and they shoulda beat his a.ss and took him to jail. They just gonna k!ll the man for no damn reason. They have plenty of routes they can take before they put bullets in the man. Plus the n*gga shot to k!ll....shoot him in the leg or something damn.

Look at it like this n*gga shoots up a arizona congresswoman an building and this n*gga is still alive and this n*gga took lives and had more ammunition but hes still alive....how does that make any bit of sense??

when i was doing community service at my local police department for some s**t i got into one of the cops told me that during training they tell them if they need to use there gun they better shoot to k!ll cause the law suite is worse for the police station if the suspect lives compared to being dead. f**ked up s**t but those were his exact words.
 7 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25755 25755
Yeah dude was mad cool....
 7 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Sounds like this n*gga was high on PCP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy