Jan 14 - Top 10 Most Dangerous Places on Earth

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2011, 12:07 AM         #21
matrixixix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Newark??!?!?!?!?! That place is a s**thole. Everytime I had the displeasure of ending up there I saw some sort of violence or mayhem.
 7 years ago '07        #22
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 MysticKJ said:
i've been there recently...it really depends where you go there...one of my friends grew up there...
Word, some of these places are just complete warzones but others it's where you go and if you act like a dumbass. Been back and forth to Brazil on business, yeah its dangerous but you mind your own business, stick with a local or two and dont go out at night. I saw Orlando on one of these lists? Maybe like downtown but aint nobody gettin shot up in Disneyworld.
 7 years ago '07        #23
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 YaNeedMe said:
it shares the southern border of the contiguous 48 United States....

Im bumin ATLiens rite now! Classic s**t, rap doesnt produce albums like it used to
 7 years ago '04        #24
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
lol @ mexico... only reason you guys think its so bad is cuz its applies to more of you geographically thus the news covers it cuz you boarder it... But Russia could easily make the top 5... That country has literally turned to a hell hole since 91... There are two kinds of people that live there... 1: The common folks, peasents, barely getting by everyday eat nothing but bread and potato's... 2: The insanely rich, probably as a result of curruption... these two poles represent about 90% of the citizens... Russian people are vile in general, I would never trust them to be honest... Alot of the people I knew when I was growing up were Russian, I cut them all off, f**kin sketchbags...
 01-15-2011, 06:53 AM         #25
ikhaled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where GAZA at ??
 7 years ago '05        #26
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
I've been to every one of these places and nobody f**ked with me.

Thugged Out s**t, nothin major, you know.
 7 years ago '04        #27
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
 stitch said:
I don't know how people are getting k!lled all the time. Tampa has made it on the "Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities" list occasionally, and I stay going to the 'hood to cop my weed and nothing happens.

Same for Puerto Rico too. My Spanish is pretty embarrassing but looking for the creepy is never a problem when I'm there.

Edit: I've heard about Russia being pretty hard though. Didn't know about someone getting a.ssassinated every 18 minutes though... Damn... That's crazy. They're minimum wage is like only four US dollars to us though. So seeing some of these poorer countries on the list isn't a surprise.
TAMPA b**ch! sulphur springs is one of the most rowdy communities in the united states, definently in the top 10!
 01-15-2011, 08:50 AM         #28
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Everest said:
im an international relations major so i found this rather interesting. Sudan and Colombia are really no joke. I'd put them at #1 and #2 respectively.
I'm a recent IR grad and I share your sentiments, at the very least about Sudan. I did much of my case study in different courses on Sudan and my honors thesis related to it as well. I remember finding myself absolutely horrified several times a semester by some of the research I would do.

I wish there were something I could do personally, because Sudan is well on its way to becoming one of the worst failed states.

Also, no Gaza?
 01-15-2011, 09:03 AM         #29
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U-S-A! U-S-A! Damn, never realized how raw it is here. Well, think about how many ppl u kno that have been locked up or got clapped. Real ish!
 01-15-2011, 09:07 AM         #30
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iraq wasn't so bad when Saddam was alive. Thought we were supposed to be h"Helping" them.
 01-15-2011, 09:36 AM         #31
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam411 said:
Afghanistan

This nation has for hundreds of years, been one of the worlds most strategically important and lusted after territories. However it remains one of the poorest, undeveloped and unstable. During the Soviet invasion, the Red Army planted more than 12 million landmines in Afghanistan. Hundreds of people are k!lled, shredded, and maimed each year due to these insidious devices. Following the Soviets came the Taliban, whose control meant women were banned from jobs and universities. In 2001, the United States overthrew the Taliban, but banditry, tribal rivalries and drug related violence has left the nation unstable. suicide bombings are a constant threat, and nobody in Afghanistan is safe. The most lethal suicide attack occurred in Baghlan Province in November 2007, k!lling more than 70 people. Did I mention Afghanistan is also the worlds largest supplier of top grade hashish and opium?

Somalia

Somalia is a failed state known for its anarchy, corruption, lack of government, and starvation. Travelers are warned against entering Somalia, the self-proclaimed “independent Republic of Somaliland” or even sailing near the Horn Of Africa. Pirates patrol these waters armed with AK-47s and will seize craft and hold crews to ransom. Inter-clan f!ghting has claimed thousands of lives in the north of the country, while territorial control in the capital, Mogadishu is carved up between many clans and warlords. Ethiopia attacked Islamic troops in Somalia in late 2006, resulting in hundreds of casualties and the internal displacement of thousands. Heck, if this place is too much for the Marines, what chance do you stand? Make sure your insurance is fully up to date.

Sudan

Desperation, death and destruction are synonymous with Sudan. Terrorism is a mainstay of this nation, which has been controlled by Islamic military regimes since its independence. Some of the worlds most famous k!llers have earned their stripes in Sudan, finishing with degrees in car-bombing, rocket launching and genocide. Violence is rife in the Darfur region between government-backed militias, government troops and local insurgent groups. Sudan has been in open warfare with Chad partly due to the Darfur conflict. Since 2003, 230,000 Sudanese refugees have fled to eastern Chad from Darfur. More than two million have died during the 2 civil wars that spanned the last 50 years. Along with its bleak desert conditions, Sudan is one of the worst places on the planet.

Colombia

Kidnapping is the main worry in Colombia. There were 2338 kidnappings in Colombia in 1998. Of the victims, 138 were k!lled by their captors. Ranked Fourth in the world for murders with 69.98/100000 in 2006, the popular targets are mayors, with dozens of them being slain each year. And of course, who can forget cocaine? Colombia supplies 75% of the worlds supply and thanks to Pablo Escobar and the Cali Cartel, paramilitary groups have waged war on the government in a bloody conflict with no end in sight. Even those working in the name of charity are not excluded from the frenzy. In 2005, 5 Catholic missionaries were murdered, down from 9 in 1999. Colombia’s beautiful coast and rugged mountains should make it a tourist paradise, instead it is among the most feared destinations you can visit.

Iraq

It doesn’t matter whether you are George Bush, Pele or Chuck Norris – you are not safe in Iraq. Despite its rich history and its oil reserves, it is a ruined nation that is wracked with violence, despair and confusion. Since 2003, the United States has occupied Iraq which has led to a civil war claiming the lives of more than 650 000 civilians. Al-Qaeda, Sunni insurgents, Shiite security forces, Kurdish rebels, American soldiers, Turkish troops and criminals are involved in a cycle of violence that unfortunately, will not abate any time soon. Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Explosively Formed Penetrators (EFPs) and mines are a constant threat, as are suicide bombers who have slain hundreds. Kidnappings and random k!llings are reported with almost mind-numbing frequency. Since 2003, 2 million Iraqis have fled to neighboring countries and another 1.9 million in Iraq remain internally displaced. Depleted uranium used as armor-piercing rounds will poison Iraqi civilians and US servicemen for decades. Truly, a hell on earth.

Bonus
United States of America

For the average traveller, the USA is fairly safe, but the numbers do not lie. There are more than 200 million guns in the USA and more than 50 murders a day, 10 times the rate of Germany. Nearly 5000 people die a year in truck crashes, about 6000 pedestrains die on the streets and 31000 people end their own lives. The USA now leads all nations in violent crime and leads all nations with incarcerations now standing at 2.3 million. American citizens also make up the greatest number of criminals serving time in overseas prisons. Militias, hate groups and other right wing radicals all spread their message of violence and are known to throw around the odd pipe-bomb. The government is not much better, spending a whopping $600 billion a year on defense in order to contain the handful of nations hostile to it.

Dishonorable Mentions: Haiti, Liberia, and Congo.
i hate it when Americans who have never even travelled have the nerve to name the top 10 dangerous places on earth, whilst sneakin in that one of them ( as a bonus ) is the US

7 years ago '04        #32
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
hoping the crime improves in brazil by 2014.
 7 years ago '04        #33
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 matrixixix said:
No Newark??!?!?!?!?! That place is a s**thole. Everytime I had the displeasure of ending up there I saw some sort of violence or mayhem.
 7 years ago '04        #34
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,869 | Props total: 18449 18449
:dancingcool: Cant wait going to Afghan in 4 months
 7 years ago '08        #35
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Russ369 said:
lol @ mexico... only reason you guys think its so bad is cuz its applies to more of you geographically thus the news covers it cuz you boarder it... But Russia could easily make the top 5... That country has literally turned to a hell hole since 91... There are two kinds of people that live there... 1: The common folks, peasents, barely getting by everyday eat nothing but bread and potato's... 2: The insanely rich, probably as a result of curruption... these two poles represent about 90% of the citizens... Russian people are vile in general, I would never trust them to be honest... Alot of the people I knew when I was growing up were Russian, I cut them all off, f**kin sketchbags...
According to wikipedia, the Iraq conflict had 4,000 fatalities in 2010, while the Mexican drug war caused over 30,000 murders in 2010. Neither of the conflicts in Afghanistan or Sudan had as many k!llings as the Mexican drug war did in 2010. And you gotta remember that some of these conflicts have gone on for years, so their homicide rates are inflated. So it's better to compare the fatalities from the recent year than compare the total fatalities since some of these conflicts have gone on much longer than others. Mexico was the worst.
 01-15-2011, 12:19 PM         #36
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canada won

We're probably last place on this list.
 7 years ago '06        #37
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
^^^ mexico has had over 30,000 deaths since their current president came into power, not just in one year my man. and i think that was like 4 years ago.
 7 years ago '07        #38
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Why isn't mexico on this list? And colombia at #2 is a joke. I been there twice within the past year, and the s**t we get fed by media gets blown way out of proportion. Of course you have to be smart (like in all places), but it really isnt that bad.
 01-15-2011, 02:03 PM         #39
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haiti all day #swag
 7 years ago '04        #40
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
How do you compare Germany's crime rate to America's?
We have 9.47 Million Km^2 more land area than Germany and 224,605,554 more people..
Home         

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy