most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 PEK said:
b**ch Please! I deal with senior ranking government officials at my job and I make 6 figures so you can take that bulls**t elsewhere. You are a f**king idiot living at home with ur mom. k!ll urself.
Y'all hiring n*gga??
 7 years ago '06        #62
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3539 3539
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

[pic - click to view]

@ 11231234
 7 years ago '05        #63
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 9th ward Bally said:
Y'all hiring n*gga??
Damn that I wanna get on too....
 7 years ago '08        #64
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 9th ward Bally said:
Y'all hiring n*gga??
Yup. We got 1 open slot. And maybe another opening up soon
 01-14-2011, 05:10 PM         #65
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Everyone has broken rules a.ss hole, and guess what? There are consequences for breaking the rules. The consequence for this rule was the b**ch got fired.

And you damn right rules are in place for a purpose. Now what if he woulda went Ben Rothlisberger on her a.ss. Would you still agree she should break the f**king rules for celebrities?
What if he went Ben Rothlisberger on her a.ss for not opening the doors to let him use the restroom? We can go several ways if we add in your stupid scenario based "what if's". She would of done the same thing if it were a friend or family member.

What if someone was in severe need of help? Can the rule be broken then?

If you want to be an honorable man that stands for equality, don't start on an internet message forum, especially in a thread about a football star and McDonald's. f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '05        #66
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 BoSox84 said:
McDonald's really dropped the ball with this one...
I see what u did there
 01-14-2011, 05:12 PM         #67
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
b**ch Please! I deal with senior ranking government officials at my job and I make 6 figures so you can take that bulls**t elsewhere. You are a f**king idiot living at home with ur mom. k!ll urself.
LOL! You remind me of that one b**ch a.ss n*gga in the crew that could never get laid, but just stared at a n*gga with his chick like "Damn how he do that".

Thank god you found Boxden and the Jukebox pr0n Section. With free pr0n and the use of your lethargic hands, you found a reason to delay suicide.
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 7 years ago '08        #69
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 illicitx said:
What if he went Ben Rothlisberger on her a.ss for not opening the doors to let him use the restroom? We can go several ways if we add in your stupid scenario based "what if's". She would of done the same thing if it were a friend or family member.

If you want to be an honorable man that stands for equality, don't start on an internet message forum, especially in a thread about a football star and McDonald's. f**k outta here.
U are one dumb a.ss mutha fucca. If she let family in she prob would have been fired. And how would he go Rothlisberger on her if he was locked outside u f**king idiot. Rules are rules and if u break them prepare to deal with the consequences. Its that simple.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ThaReapa420 said:
Sounds like someone mad that he doesn't get preferential treatment...if you were in Viking territory and AD needed a place to sleep for the night your mom would probably give him your bedroom...
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
“I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career.”
b**ch you work at McDonald's. They have managers for everything there, it's not like there's the manager, and one or two a.ssistant mangers. I knew someone who worked at McDonald's, and I was surprised by how many managers McDonald's actually has.
 7 years ago '08        #72
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 illicitx said:
LOL! You remind me of that one b**ch a.ss n*gga in the crew that could never get laid, but just stared at a n*gga with his chick like "Damn how he do that".

Thank god you found Boxden and the Jukebox pr0n Section. With free pr0n and the use of your lethargic hands, you found a reason to delay suicide.
That must be how u roll. Your f**king pathetic. U on a f**king internet forum trying to guess how im living. k!ll urself
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 klew said:
b**ch you work at McDonald's. They have managers for everything there, it's not like there's the manager, and one or two a.ssistant mangers. I knew someone who worked at McDonald's, and I was surprised by how many managers McDonald's actually has.
........and how much they make which isn't much.
 7 years ago '08        #74
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 illicitx said:

And one more thing dumb a.ss. There are rules at my job if I break them I'm fired. If yo pathetic a.ss had a job it would be the same f**king thing.
 01-14-2011, 05:29 PM         #75
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
U are one dumb a.ss mutha fucca. If she let family in she prob would have been fired. And how would he go Rothlisberger on her if he was locked outside u f**king idiot. Rules are rules and if u break them prepare to deal with the consequences. Its that simple.
No. You are the dumb a.ss mother f**ker who is sitting here pretending that following every rule while working at McDonald's is the future of America. This lady simply opened the door for an NFL athlete she recognized and was most likely a fan of.

Damn, thank god it wasn't Mike Vick she opened the door for.
 7 years ago '04        #76
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
 rynell said:

[pic - click to view]

“He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,” the woman told Consumerist. “I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career.”

7 years ago '06        #77
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
a CAREER at mcdonalds??? wtf
 01-14-2011, 05:42 PM         #78
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
And one more thing dumb a.ss. There are rules at my job if I break them I'm fired. If yo pathetic a.ss had a job it would be the same f**king thing.
You are seriously retarded. Only you would be anal over some employee opening the facility for a celebrity before or after hours.

This happens everywhere. I highly doubt this happening will cause a huge increase in celebrities abusing their power and going to random closed McDonald's to see which ones would open the door for them to urinate.

Now go back to the street corner on your knees under a sign saying Facial Magnet, u b**ch a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by illicitx; 01-14-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 ThaReapa420 said:
Sounds like someone mad that he doesn't get preferential treatment...if you were in Viking territory and AD needed a place to sleep for the night your mom would probably give him your bedroom...
owned. I bet you if this was Derrick Rose and this n*gga was the manager at McDonalds he would have let him in, use the restroom and threw him some free double cheeseburgers
 7 years ago '04        #80
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 daffysm said:
a CAREER at mcdonalds??? wtf
Beats my former second career as a bootleg CD/DVD salesperson...n*gga used to pass out cards, had a runner
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy