McDonald’s fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroom

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2011, 03:13 PM         #41
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
The sad thing is your dumb a.ss dont see that as a problem. Rules should apply to everyone you f**king idiot.
So you never broke a f**king rule in your entire life? Get the f**k outta here. Rules are put in place for a purpose, but there is no damn harm in letting a multi million dollar athlete you are a fan of p!ss in the toilet that crack heads use during the day to smoke meth in.
 01-14-2011, 03:15 PM         #42
PAULDNY518 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
SMH at any moron that believes celebrities deserve special treatment. GTFOH and get some self esteem and learn that you deserve to be treated like anyone else.
you can tell this guy was NEVER considered popular in school^
 7 years ago '08        #43
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97

[video - click to view]

why is he riding around town at 3 am?
 7 years ago '05        #44
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 primetime said:

why is he riding around town at 3 am?
Lurking for some groupies.
 7 years ago '09        #45
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Crazy they hired her back cuz of bad publicity I mean people do retarded s**t when it comes to celebrities. Like n*ggas will buy the urinal he used for like 40g's and put it in their house smh.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
dam why yall hating on her having a career at Mcdonalds...if it wasnt for people like her your a$$ wouldnt have no mcdonalds to go eat at....maybe that all she can get and does what it take to put a meal on the table for her fam....

and yea to be sure AP not AD would put some money in her pocket if she wouldnt have gotten her job back
 7 years ago '06        #47
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
“I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career.”
 7 years ago '04        #48
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 ThaReapa420 said:
Sounds like someone mad that he doesn't get preferential treatment...if you were in Viking territory and AD needed a place to sleep for the night your mom would probably give him your bedroom...

7 years ago '05        #49
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 rynell said:
“He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,” the woman told Consumerist. “I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career.”
not saying AP was gonna rob McDonald's but just cuz the n*gga plays football doesn't mean you KNOW him...

recent sports superstars' problems have really shown that we do not know these people...they have their real life and then they have their careers...just cuz we can watch their careers doesn't mean they are any different than us as far as their personal lives...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 01-14-2011 at 03:44 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Not saying that was retarded what she did tho but it got a pass obviously.
 7 years ago '10        #51
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
:roflwerd:
 MysticKJ said:
not saying AP was gonna rob McDonald's but just cuz the n*gga plays football doesn't mean you KNOW him...

recent sports superstars problems have really shown that we do not know these people...they have their real life and then they have their careers...just cuz we can watch their careers doesn't mean they are any different than us as far as their personal lives...
 7 years ago '07        #52
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 ThaReapa420 said:
Sounds like someone mad that he doesn't get preferential treatment...if you were in Viking territory and AD needed a place to sleep for the night your mom would probably give him your bedroom...
 7 years ago '04        #53
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 illicitx said:
Mutha f**ka, your dad's s3x life was sabotaged by your mother's loose pus*y.
That wasnt remotely funny either, you try so hard though
 7 years ago '07        #54
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 illicitx said:
Adrian Peterson fumbled and left his balls in the urinal.
No, Brett Favre called and said that AP was coming, but the call was intercepted by her manager.
 7 years ago '05        #55
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
McDonald's really dropped the ball with this one...
 7 years ago '05        #56
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ozWinston said:
that s**t that make your soul burn slow

tom brady can have my bed and ill sleep on the floor. i'd tell my grand children about it too.
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #57
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 illicitx said:
So you never broke a f**king rule in your entire life? Get the f**k outta here. Rules are put in place for a purpose, but there is no damn harm in letting a multi million dollar athlete you are a fan of p!ss in the toilet that crack heads use during the day to smoke meth in.
Everyone has broken rules a.ss hole, and guess what? There are consequences for breaking the rules. The consequence for this rule was the b**ch got fired.

And you damn right rules are in place for a purpose. Now what if he woulda went Ben Rothlisberger on her a.ss. Would you still agree she should break the f**king rules for celebrities?
 7 years ago '08        #58
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 PAULDNY518 said:
you can tell this guy was NEVER considered popular in school^
Can tell you a lame a.ss n*gga if you even bring up being popular in High School.
 01-14-2011, 04:41 PM         #59
bigdjayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good curb reference
 7 years ago '08        #60
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
I never said celebs deserve special treatment...I said you're mad that you don't get preferential treatment...I don't give a f**k who gets treated like what but its obvious you work an entry level job and you get s**tted on on a regular basis...your life sucks but it'll get better buddy...you can come down off your soapbox now bruh.
b**ch Please! I deal with senior ranking government officials at my job and I make 6 figures so you can take that bulls**t elsewhere. You are a f**king idiot living at home with ur mom. k!ll urself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy