50 Cent Album "Black Magic" Shelved

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-14-2011, 01:38 PM         #21
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes gonna try to hop on the Eminem and Slaughterhouse s**t
 7 years ago '04        #22
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 Crookz said:
what i got from this was
"it was a very personal album but it isn't radio-friendly enough... i'm here to make money not be an actual artist"
pretty much........... f**k this sell out n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #23
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
hahaha he basically said "i though it was good but probably wont sell" all the 50 stans are pretty upset about this. LOL
 7 years ago '11        #24
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
50 was never that great of a rapper
 7 years ago '05        #25
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 28652 28652
 MajorD said:
he's about about to have another top 40 hit next week with Jeremih "Down On Me" it already blew past dr. dre's first trash single lol

wow, so since Dre's single isnt top 40 its garbage to you?? go ahead an bump your Jeremih track... i'll keep to Dre, even if it aint top 40 lol....sorry but that Dre beat CLOWNS on 50!!!
 7 years ago '06        #26
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
get rich and then die trying
 01-14-2011, 01:46 PM         #27
Marseille 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He changed the name of the album and called it The return of the heartless monster.
Didn't he says that will be a classic ?
 7 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
if that's the same vault he was gonna put they burn me in before it leaked then Black Magic was a classic album.
 7 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
have no problem with this he prob thought it wouldnt sell well dont mean it wouldnt of been good. when ever he drops i will cop just hope he shuts all the haters up music so good even the haters cant say its wack
 7 years ago '10        #30
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 11298 11298
 Clutch City Kid said:
wow, so since Dre's single isnt top 40 its garbage to you?? go ahead an bump your Jeremih track... i'll keep to Dre, even if it aint top 40 lol....sorry but that Dre beat CLOWNS on 50!!!
It's corny because this n*gga is damn near 60 rapping about some god damn kush lmao
 7 years ago '10        #31
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 NBA Brawler said:
I guess he took his own advice. Start at the 8:53 mark


that as real talk
 7 years ago '05        #32
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
n*gga made 10 mill off two tweets...an album? Was dat?

He got all the time in the world to put out music. He could give that s**t away if he want.

That n*gga aint pressed...
 01-14-2011, 03:01 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this the sh1t about rap that k!lls me. you do suntin semi-quasi different(for you) and it doesnt see the light
yet and still you continue to make the same bullsh1t that everyone complains about over and over again makin it harder for new artists to get in get on. this why rap been and will always be corny . cause n*ggas got no voice. you see these n*ggas poppin off like thugs and what not but they cant even be themselves cause some cracka in an office got his a.ss by the nuts. basically Fif is sayin, "well i was tryin suntin new but Paul said no, so i was like OK. fuhk it." smh
 7 years ago '05        #34
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ManWithoutFear! said:
this the sh1t about rap that k!lls me. you do suntin semi-quasi different(for you) and it doesnt see the light
yet and still you continue to make the same bullsh1t that everyone complains about over and over again makin it harder for new artists to get in get on. this why rap been and will always be corny . cause n*ggas got no voice. you see these n*ggas poppin off like thugs and what not but they cant even be themselves cause some cracka in an office got his a.ss by the nuts. basically Fif is sayin, "well i was tryin suntin new but Paul said no, so i was like OK. fuhk it." smh
Okay waitaminute...

What the hell does 50 Cent got to do with a new artist gettin on if he aint the one signing?

Kid Cudi was able to "get on" and that s**t aint have nothing to do with 50 Cent.

How about that new artist make a hit and generate some attention or a following and stop blaming his/her misfortune on the next mofo. How bout that?
 01-14-2011, 03:09 PM         #35
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
I guess he took his own advice. Start at the 8:53 mark

:frown: vintage 50............damn, what the hell happened.
 01-14-2011, 03:11 PM         #36
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
if that's the same vault he was gonna put they burn me in before it leaked then Black Magic was a classic album.
 01-14-2011, 03:17 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Okay waitaminute...

What the hell does 50 Cent got to do with a new artist gettin on if he aint the one signing?

Kid Cudi was able to "get on" and that s**t aint have nothing to do with 50 Cent.

How about that new artist make a hit and generate some attention or a following and stop blaming his/her misfortune on the next mofo. How bout that?
1st of all Kim Kardashian avatar
Kid Cudi came in had a lil song thats now seen on vitamin water commercials and that all folks. what im sayin is, cause you obviously didnt get it in your stupid a.ss attempt to get an applause is that, itd be nice every once and a while for these n*ggas to come out and make some different shi1t (wack or not) get the ok and see where it goes from there. cause it gives aspiring artists the idea that, "ok i dont have to make an in the clud yada yada ya!" im totally aware of some of these guys makin different sh1t but its still looked at as, "oh ok, whatever hes talkin bout."
 7 years ago '09        #38
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Hopefully he drop it for free like war angel...i need some new fif
 7 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ManWithoutFear! said:
1st of all Kim Kardashian avatar
Kid Cudi came in had a lil song thats now seen on vitamin water commercials and that all folks. what im sayin is, cause you obviously didnt get it in your stupid a.ss attempt to get an applause is that, itd be nice every once and a while for these n*ggas to come out and make some different shi1t (wack or not) get the ok and see where it goes from there. cause it gives aspiring artists the idea that, "ok i dont have to make an in the clud yada yada ya!" im totally aware of some of these guys makin different sh1t but its still looked at as, "oh ok, whatever hes talkin bout."

Really?

So breakout artist really feel like they got to do the same exact s**t as the next man is doing?


So Waka is the same as Kanye?
Kanye is the same as 50 Cent?
50 Cent makes the same kind of songs as Jay-z?
Jay-z had the same kind of hits as Biggie? Big Pimpin was the same as Hypnotize?
Jeezy made the same kind of music as Lil Wayne? "Go Getta" was the same as "The Block is Hot"?

Uh yeah. There is a big difference between breakout artist and the n*ggaz you describing waitin, lookin, and doing what the next n*gga is doing. That's why their where they at.
 7 years ago '10        #40
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 hooligun said:
get rich and then die trying
Fail, how can he get rich and then die trying u idiot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy