most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #121
trb_5 
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 863 863
 BackBlock_OG said:
Nnamdi's not a check chaser. He's approaching 30. He's not going to sign w/ a borderline .500 team. As the the Raiders, I'm just saying, if he was staying, don't you think the word would be that they are in the process of re-negociating his contract? Don't you think Aso would have came out and said he's doesn't plan on leaving and he wants to stay? Neither have happened. The most I've heard was "there's no guarantee that I'm leaving Oakland", which is positive for Raiders fans but not definitive.
all we got is hope mane....of course there is no definitive and to be honest with you i dont even want him back...id rather him leave and let us divide that 18 mil a year for 2 good cbs or for the rest of the free agents we need to sign

id rather have johnathan joseph and a good olinemen like clabo or mankins anyday of the week right now
 7 years ago '07        #122
theFREAK 3938 heat pts3938
space
space
$56,605 | Props total: 46112 46112
 7 years ago '04        #123
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 trb_5 said:
all we got is hope mane....of course there is no definitive and to be honest with you i dont even want him back...id rather him leave and let us divide that 18 mil a year for 2 good cbs or for the rest of the free agents we need to sign

id rather have johnathan joseph and a good olinemen like clabo or mankins anyday of the week right now
I feel ya, we'll take him and HBO will probably give us another season just on gp. I don't know why people think we can't afford him. Crow, Taylor, Ellis, Thomas, Gholston and maybe Jenkins' contracts are all gone next year. We might lose Braylon or Santonio but I'll take that loss for an Aso/Revis gain anyday.
 7 years ago '10        #124
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 trb_5 said:
top free agents go where the money is first and foremost....n*ggas dont give a f**k about instability if the pay is right

no one gonna pay him like the raiders can....hence the reason namdi became the highest paid cb and got paid qb money

your talking about a f**king cb who would have made 17.8 mil this year....i dont even think the mannings make that kinda money
Honestly I think you're wrong here. Players are also humans who want to be comfortable and live comfortable lives. Players like Nnamdi also love to win. If the Raiders were winners do you think Nnamdi would be anxious to leave? I don't

Nnamdi will go to a team where he can get a fairly strong deal and Win. Teams like the Eagles, Jets, Packers, Steelers, Ravens, heck even the Saints come to mind.

I've seen some dismiss him coming to the Packers, but Nnamdi isn't a big name diva at all. His name is more so of respect than hype...so maybe I'm wrong but I don't see why he wouldn't fit there. It's not as if Clay Matthews or Charles Woodson aren't "big names"
 7 years ago '09        #125
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 BackBlock_OG said:
Nnamdi's not a check chaser. He's approaching 30. He's not going to sign w/ a borderline .500 team. As for the the Raiders, I'm just saying, if he was staying, don't you think the word would be that they are in the process of re-negociating his contract? Don't you think Aso would have came out and said he's doesn't plan on leaving and he wants to stay? Neither have happened. The most I've heard was "there's no guarantee that I'm leaving Oakland", which is positive for Raiders fans but not definitive.
Nobody is negotiating anything until the labor agreement is taken care of. Thats why you dont hear about him renegotiating with the Raiders right now. Also, why would he come right out and say that keeping teams for bidding for him and driving the final price up? That is leverage for negotiation dude
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
129 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
88 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
108 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
81 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy