Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Nnamdi's not a check chaser. He's approaching 30. He's not going to sign w/ a borderline .500 team. As for the the Raiders, I'm just saying, if he was staying, don't you think the word would be that they are in the process of re-negociating his contract? Don't you think Aso would have came out and said he's doesn't plan on leaving and he wants to stay? Neither have happened. The most I've heard was "there's no guarantee that I'm leaving Oakland", which is positive for Raiders fans but not definitive.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 01-15-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #122
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I'd love to see him on the Jets and I honestly think dude would WANT to play for the Jets. But we can't afford it as far as I know and I think he likes playing for Al Davis (for obvious reasons).

If not the Raiders he'll go to a team who's "one player away".

Saints? Ravens? Jets? Pats?
 7 years ago '05        #123
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 BackBlock_OG said:
Nnamdi's not a check chaser. He's approaching 30. He's not going to sign w/ a borderline .500 team. As the the Raiders, I'm just saying, if he was staying, don't you think the word would be that they are in the process of re-negociating his contract? Don't you think Aso would have came out and said he's doesn't plan on leaving and he wants to stay? Neither have happened. The most I've heard was "there's no guarantee that I'm leaving Oakland", which is positive for Raiders fans but not definitive.
all we got is hope mane....of course there is no definitive and to be honest with you i dont even want him back...id rather him leave and let us divide that 18 mil a year for 2 good cbs or for the rest of the free agents we need to sign

id rather have johnathan joseph and a good olinemen like clabo or mankins anyday of the week right now
 7 years ago '07        #124
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 7 years ago '04        #125
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 trb_5 said:
all we got is hope mane....of course there is no definitive and to be honest with you i dont even want him back...id rather him leave and let us divide that 18 mil a year for 2 good cbs or for the rest of the free agents we need to sign

id rather have johnathan joseph and a good olinemen like clabo or mankins anyday of the week right now
I feel ya, we'll take him and HBO will probably give us another season just on gp. I don't know why people think we can't afford him. Crow, Taylor, Ellis, Thomas, Gholston and maybe Jenkins' contracts are all gone next year. We might lose Braylon or Santonio but I'll take that loss for an Aso/Revis gain anyday.
 7 years ago '10        #126
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 trb_5 said:
top free agents go where the money is first and foremost....n*ggas dont give a f**k about instability if the pay is right

no one gonna pay him like the raiders can....hence the reason namdi became the highest paid cb and got paid qb money

your talking about a f**king cb who would have made 17.8 mil this year....i dont even think the mannings make that kinda money
Honestly I think you're wrong here. Players are also humans who want to be comfortable and live comfortable lives. Players like Nnamdi also love to win. If the Raiders were winners do you think Nnamdi would be anxious to leave? I don't

Nnamdi will go to a team where he can get a fairly strong deal and Win. Teams like the Eagles, Jets, Packers, Steelers, Ravens, heck even the Saints come to mind.

I've seen some dismiss him coming to the Packers, but Nnamdi isn't a big name diva at all. His name is more so of respect than hype...so maybe I'm wrong but I don't see why he wouldn't fit there. It's not as if Clay Matthews or Charles Woodson aren't "big names"
 7 years ago '09        #127
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 BackBlock_OG said:
Nnamdi's not a check chaser. He's approaching 30. He's not going to sign w/ a borderline .500 team. As for the the Raiders, I'm just saying, if he was staying, don't you think the word would be that they are in the process of re-negociating his contract? Don't you think Aso would have came out and said he's doesn't plan on leaving and he wants to stay? Neither have happened. The most I've heard was "there's no guarantee that I'm leaving Oakland", which is positive for Raiders fans but not definitive.
Nobody is negotiating anything until the labor agreement is taken care of. Thats why you dont hear about him renegotiating with the Raiders right now. Also, why would he come right out and say that keeping teams for bidding for him and driving the final price up? That is leverage for negotiation dude
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago