"I know him well (Asomugha). He'll got to Green Bay or NY Jets. Mark it down."

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
LMAO @ Aso going to the 49ers...Y'all must be living in some fantasy land. If he's leaving the Raiders he obviously wants to go with a winning team and y'all aren't one yet.
 7 years ago '05        #102
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
get it done A.J.. but naw we dont spend on free agents
 7 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 BackBlock_OG said:
at Skip trying to convince Nnamdi to stay in Oakland. Yeah right! They just voided his contract and no one is going to give him that type of $$$ again. All this after he remained loyal when he could've/should've left years ago. Nnamdi, you better listen to that 1st dude and join Revis and make history.
They didnt void his deal. The contract as written voided itself. Nnamdi had certain incentives he knew he had to meet or this would happen. Did he not meet them on purpose? Maybe. But, one thing is for certain, he isnt going to the Jets.
 BackBlock_OG said:
Why do people keep saying that? Nnamdi is not some 17 yr old kid picking a college to go to. He's a 29 yr old multi millionaire who's traveled the world. s**t, he's on the east right now doing First Take and "Mike and Mike". At his age, "staying home" and "repping for the west coast" is not on his mind. Maybe if he had kids, but he doesn't so...
If its not about staying in California then it has to be about the money. Why else would he not leave when his contract came up the last time? And if its about the money then a lot of people hoping he comes to their team will be s**t out of luck because they cant afford him. Jets, Cowboys, Packers fans stop wishing and dreaming. Unless he takes 9 mil a year max you cant afford him and keep your other key free agents or re-sign the other ones with contracts up after next season.
 7 years ago '08        #104
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
Can't see Bruce Allen or Shanahan giving him the bread he'll want, not happening. He and Revis would be devastating for receivers tho!
 7 years ago '08        #105
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 regularjoe said:
He's not coming to Green Bay. Williams, Woodson, and Shields are already there.
he's better than any of those guys...wtf does it matter? he will start and play from day 1
 7 years ago '08        #106
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
With Brett Favre comin off the books at 20 mil a yr I can see the Vikings making a play
 7 years ago '10        #107
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
just imagine woodson williams collins asomugha in the secondary
 7 years ago '04        #108
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12974 12974
 primetime said:
he's better than any of those guys...wtf does it matter? he will start and play from day 1
It matters a great deal. Woodson is a top 2-3 paid CB. Williams is paid roughly around the top 10 CBs, and Shields is being groomed to take over for Woodson.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
 7 years ago '04        #109
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12974 12974
 iggyemu said:
Him on the Packers. They move Woodson to safety which they have been planning to do since they signed him to the long term deal. Dam Green Bay.

I think he will go to a good team though. I know he likes the West Coast but I really don't see him going to the Niners.
Woodson to a full time safety isn't a good move IMO.
 01-15-2011, 09:18 AM         #110
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
He's not coming to Green Bay. Williams, Woodson, and Shields are already there.
plus greenbay doesn't like signing superstars like that and breaking bank. They have to be drafted and turned into stars.

which i think is stupid but...eh. There salary cap is probably so empty right now
 01-15-2011, 09:19 AM         #111
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetime said:
woodson is better
 01-15-2011, 09:27 AM         #112
chocolateluva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's so dumb to move Woodson to safety...He is a line of scrimmage player who does everything and the kitchen sink.
 01-15-2011, 09:32 AM         #113
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trust me none of this is gonna even happen.....he may want to come to greenbay but the GM is f**kin cheap.......so we wont get him
 01-15-2011, 09:40 AM         #114
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
plus greenbay doesn't like signing superstars like that and breaking bank. They have to be drafted and turned into stars.

which i think is stupid but...eh. There salary cap is probably so empty right now
think it's stupid? tell that to the steelers, the eagles, the pats (they got away from it recently but are back again it seems)
 01-15-2011, 09:45 AM         #115
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
think it's stupid? tell that to the steelers, the eagles, the pats (they got away from it recently but are back again it seems)
i think greenbay is the worst tho man i mean....like.......i swear to you they will pass up high ranked players in the draft for players they think will be ..diamond in the ruff
 7 years ago '04        #116
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Ted has his system, and this year is the exact example why it's a good system

were obviously deep in nearly every position outside of the rb, but even there we haven't tried much

rather than making splashes in free agency, we build from within and draft needs before names, and Ted doesn't give u a contract that's ridiculous either like these other guys

and most of the good teams and consistent teams are built from within, steelers, colts, pats for the most part
 7 years ago '09        #117
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
No one knows s**t so all this speculating is just hilarious
 7 years ago '10        #118
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I don't even know if having Revis and Nnamdi on the same team is legal

He'll go to a good team like the Jets or Packers. No way he goes to the Redskins. Sorry but there's a reason why top free agents don't decide themselves to sign with teams like the Redskins or Raiders, and that's because of instability and at times drama
 7 years ago '10        #119
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 QueenzBaller26 said:
i think greenbay is the worst tho man i mean....like.......i swear to you they will pass up high ranked players in the draft for players they think will be ..diamond in the ruff
They've been pretty damn good at it if you ask me. All those injuries and yet you have players stepping up like nothing happened. McCarthy deserves Coach of the Year consideration for this alone
 7 years ago '05        #120
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Smoke500 said:
I don't even know if having Revis and Nnamdi on the same team is legal

He'll go to a good team like the Jets or Packers. No way he goes to the Redskins. Sorry but there's a reason why top free agents don't decide themselves to sign with teams like the Redskins or Raiders, and that's because of instability and at times drama
top free agents go where the money is first and foremost....n*ggas dont give a f**k about instability if the pay is right

no one gonna pay him like the raiders can....hence the reason namdi became the highest paid cb and got paid qb money

your talking about a f**king cb who would have made 17.8 mil this year....i dont even think the mannings make that kinda money
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago