Jadakiss scared of Joe Budden?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-13-2011, 02:04 PM         #61
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"All Im hearing is coke rapping with no passion
From dudes getting f**k like something Chris Stokes imagined"

not about Jadakiss but it's about Jadakiss
 7 years ago '09        #62
trock34 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7305 7305
 coolio said:
slaughterhouse just did a song with the lox..they're most likely joking around and not as serious as most of u
nah Joe aint joking he was on blogtv like a month ago talking to his manager on the phone saying Jada was ducking him and he was willing to pay whatever he wanted for a verse he also said he really didn't want to put Jada on blast like he did to Fab.... guess Joe got fed up and did it anyway.

Last edited by trock34; 01-13-2011 at 02:08 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #63
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
joe budden will murk overrated jada
 7 years ago '05        #64
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
dudes immediately start comparing two great rappers and that's how stans are born..Jada is a legend..Joe is nice..Those two on a track would be a good look for hip hop but if it don't happen its because Jada has his personal reasons, not because he won't go bar for bar with mouse.. Jada has rhymed with your favorite rappers favorite rapper and held it down..mouse wouldn't change that...stop all that BS...dudes is reaching with this thread...
 7 years ago '09        #65
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
JadaKiss scared of Joe Budden n*gga please
[pic - click to view]

the n*gga has joints with Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie & Eminem
 7 years ago '06        #66
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I highly doubt Jada is scared of Budden. He's held his own with better rappers.
 7 years ago '08        #67
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
JADA on mixtapes and guest verses > your favorite rapper
JADA on his own album =
[pic - click to view]

01-13-2011, 03:02 PM         #68
superj25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss will lyrically end Joe Buddens career...oops I forgot he doesnt have one. Jadakiss being scared of Joe Budden is like Mike Tyson in his prime being scared of a 5 year old
 01-13-2011, 03:17 PM         #69
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:

[pic - click to view]

Joe Budden just wants a verse why are you arguing about them battling and who is better?? Why cant you appreciate joey is tweeting this to put pressure on jada to get on a song with him.
 01-13-2011, 04:21 PM         #70
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i admit kiss is one of my fav rappers and i cant bother to argue with any of you on this. my opinion is he always has and always will be nicer than budden.

i used to like budden but imo he is not even nicer than the dudes in slaughterhouse. when slaughterhouse first came about, i thought he was going to outshine all them dudes but truthfully he is possibly the worst of the 4. I probably put him above crooked i simply because i could care less for crooked i.

people need to stop acting like kiss aint done more than budden. jada has worked with a dream list for other rappers. his albums might not be the greatest but what actual album has budden released that was worth mentioning either?? mood muzik and the champ is here mixtapes are both overrated so lets not even put those into the discussion. in terms of actual albums, both dudes lack in that department.

hopefully, this song gets done and kiss can prove it though that he is nicer than joe
 7 years ago '08        #71
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Sticks said:
Jadakiss is one of the most overrated rappers ever, it's pathetic.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #72
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 clearm3 said:
i admit kiss is one of my fav rappers and i cant bother to argue with any of you on this. my opinion is he always has and always will be nicer than budden.

i used to like budden but imo he is not even nicer than the dudes in slaughterhouse. when slaughterhouse first came about, i thought he was going to outshine all them dudes but truthfully he is possibly the worst of the 4. I probably put him above crooked i simply because i could care less for crooked i.

people need to stop acting like kiss aint done more than budden. jada has worked with a dream list for other rappers. his albums might not be the greatest but what actual album has budden released that was worth mentioning either?? mood muzik and the champ is here mixtapes are both overrated so lets not even put those into the discussion. in terms of actual albums, both dudes lack in that department.

hopefully, this song gets done and kiss can prove it though that he is nicer than joe
um crooked i is dope son, what dont u like bout him?
 7 years ago '09        #73
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,237 | Props total: 19340 19340
 DoMieD said:
Yeah I know u will bc joe budden fans just go by lyrics.

No matter how wack his delivery and flow is.
his delivery/flow isn't wack it isn't great either but

lyrics and content > flow and delivery

sure all four are important but i rather listen to the dude who has the ability to make story tracks, make good content songs, and make very lyrical songs over the dude who has been rapping the same topics his entire career and his last two project having no replay value at all...jada has had more memorable features but that is it joe budden has tracks that are better than jada and his mixtapes are better... if you disagree too each its own
 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM         #74
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
um crooked i is dope son, what dont u like bout him?
i dunno just never cared for him. not saying he is horrible though. he just aint for me
 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM         #75
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only been a day since Slaughterhouse signed and Joey's already runnin' his mouth? I mean damn mayne, chill the f**k out.
 7 years ago '09        #76
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ the jada stans

face it kiss shook to death
 7 years ago '09        #77
59fifty 
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 10146 10146
Peace be still yall...both dem dudes nice as f**k & both r my n*ggaz...i personally think joey is better but dat ain't da point...da point is jada need to get on da track so joe can tear his a.ss up...jada ain't scared doe...im waiting on a slim collab too...and joey goin outshine dat mf as well
 7 years ago '06        #78
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
let's be fair and honest tho, there arent many rappers that arent terrified of joey da don both on wax and in real life :agreement6:
 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM         #79
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarter is wrong, that wasn't what budden was implying by the twitter. He was saying Kiss didn't feel the rush or need to jump on a track with because he was most likely "indie", and now that he is on a major label that maybe Kiss will think twice about doing a record with him.
 7 years ago '09        #80
trock34 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7305 7305
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
threadstarter is wrong, that wasn't what budden was implying by the twitter. He was saying Kiss didn't feel the rush or need to jump on a track with because he was most likely "indie", and now that he is on a major label that maybe Kiss will think twice about doing a record with him.
so how am i wrong?

2 years ago Joe was talking about a Kiss collab and Joe's tweet was calling him out on it like the Fab is scared thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy