Jadakiss scared of Joe Budden?

most viewed right now
 144
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Sincere730 said:
Long overdue
Co sign
 7 years ago '12        #22
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
This the type of s**t that urks me about Joey..

First hes talking s**t to another rapper and secondly hes bragging about some s**t (Shady deal)


Ane i highly doubt Jada gives a f**k about a shady deal.. s**t Jada prolly closer to Em than joey.

Jadakiss alot better MC than Joey too.. Doubt hes scared
 7 years ago '09        #23
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 DoMieD said:
This the type of s**t that urks me about Joey..

First hes talking s**t to another rapper and secondly hes bragging about some s**t (Shady deal)


Ane i highly doubt Jada gives a f**k about a shady deal.. s**t Jada prolly closer to Em than joey.

Jadakiss alot better MC than Joey too.. Doubt hes scared
this fool ain't lying
 7 years ago '12        #24
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 thegoldenhero said:
Budden is nicer than Jadakiss obviously
Based on what???

Jada been out his prime and he still will eat joey on a track.

Joey aint even in his prime anymore either.. Dude gets outshined all the time now.
 7 years ago '08        #25
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19907 19907
 DoMieD said:
Based on what???

Jada been out his prime and he still will eat joey on a track.

Joey aint even in his prime anymore either.. Dude gets outshined all the time now.
 7 years ago '09        #26
trock34 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
space
$25,145 | Props total: 7303 7303
 DoMieD said:
Based on what???

Jada been out his prime and he still will eat joey on a track.

Joey aint even in his prime anymore either.. Dude gets outshined all the time now.
you are the worst poster on this site please gtfo

Joe's diss tracks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jada's

da don would outshine Jada easily he already did it to Styles P who is much better then Jada
 7 years ago '09        #27
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,227 | Props total: 19336 19336
 DoMieD said:
Based on what???

Jada been out his prime and he still will eat joey on a track.

Joey aint even in his prime anymore either.. Dude gets outshined all the time now.
dude gtfo we disagree on basically everything so no point in going back in forth lol...joey is better content wise and lyrical wise easily! neither have classic albums and joe budden makes better mixtapes...Joey > Jadakiss

bet on everything when they get on a track together Joe Budden will have the better verse i can guarantee it.
 7 years ago '06        #28
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MissLoveOne said:
How is Jada scared? If anything, Joe wants a verse from dude. And they been cool/tight. Follow each other on twitter even. This should be a good collab. Maybe Jada hasn't gotten around to it, because he's working on his new album and the Lox album at the same time.
yea im sure he got better s**t to do than takin 2 mins out of his day to s**t on old joey on a track. he could be rollin a blunt with that time.
 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM         #29
Bigtyme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada > Joe Budden
 01-13-2011, 12:04 PM         #30
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
kiss too real and would make buddens look like a battle rapper


plus with all the L's buddens takes it would be too easy for kiss....thats why they wouldnt beef


styles f**k wit buddens...buddens spazzed out on a freestyle cipha one day while styles n sieg n free n murda was their in studio live lol
n*gga Jadakiss always taking L's it's just no one make a big deal out off it.

n*gga got his a.ss kicked by a 18 year old a few years ago when he was here in NC been in a bad deal with puff since he came out & other s**t ,

Joe Budden don't hide s**t from the world so how can Jadakiss diss him without saying s**t we already know?
 7 years ago '09        #31
trock34 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
space
$25,145 | Props total: 7303 7303
 thegoldenhero said:
dude gtfo we disagree on basically everything so no point in going back in forth lol...joey is better content wise and lyrical wise easily! neither have classic albums and joe budden makes better mixtapes...Joey > Jadakiss

bet on everything when they get on a track together Joe Budden will have the better verse i can guarantee it.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #32
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
Jadakiss on features >>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #33
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,227 | Props total: 19336 19336
 ash1990 said:
Jadakiss on features >>>>>>>>>
that's the only thing i wanna hear jadakiss on nowadays his last mixtape no replay value last album no replay value just alot of yawn music dude has been making the same s**t his entire career.
 7 years ago '06        #34
z2daay 
space
avatar space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
Isn't Joey's twitter name mousebudden or something?
 7 years ago '09        #35
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 thegoldenhero said:
that's the only thing i wanna hear jadakiss on nowadays his last mixtape no replay value last album no replay value just alot of yawn music dude has been making the same s**t his entire career.
Styles P >>>>>>> JadaKiss
 7 years ago '04        #36
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 252 252
IMO Joey just embarrassed himself by stating that hes tryin hard to get another rapper to work with him and he wont give him the time of day...not only is he an EMO rapper hes an EMO blogger lmao
 7 years ago '04        #37
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 252 252
 Bigtyme said:
Jada > Joe Budden
Agreed
 7 years ago '06        #38
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 ColdbloodedQ said:
n*gga got his a.ss kicked by a 18 year old a few years ago when he was here in NC been in a bad deal with puff since he came out & other s**t ,
We all know that about Jadakiss too. So what's the point? It's not like anything was hidden about him either. We already know his history. Nothing new under the sun there. Everything has already been said about Jadakiss as well. And besides, this isn't going to be a battle or a diss. It's a friend/friend collab, not a diss fest. Not a one up each other.

Side Bar: I don't see how an a.ss whoopin is taking an L. Anybody and everybody can get beat up. There's always somebody tougher. Nobody is untouchable. Big deal. I f!ght too, in fact, I'm a damn good scrapper (I've had my share I got skills in that department). Doesn't mean I won all of them. That's not anything serious to blow up or expose somebody for. Even the G's take an L, nobody is immune to anything. The only reason you guys sensationalize the most trivial and smallest things that are regular with these rappers, is because they are in the public eye. And you get to pick at and judge their lives.


Last edited by MissLoveOne; 01-13-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 trock34 said:
you are the worst poster on this site please gtfo

Joe's diss tracks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jada's

da don would outshine Jada easily he already did it to Styles P who is much better then Jada
I didnt say he was a better battle rapper moron.

Funny how mad these Budden stans get. Im a f**kin fan of dude but Jada is MUCH better rapper all around

Joey wishes he had Jadas flow.

Lyrically, Joe might be a little better, but thats not even certain. Other than that, Jada is way better.

trock in every Budden thread sucking him off. Joe isnt a great rapper... Hes a good rapper that lacks in certain areas. Stop being a b**ch bc everyone doesnt agree with ur opinion.


Last edited by DoMieD; 01-13-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #40
trock34 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
space
$25,145 | Props total: 7303 7303
 DoMieD said:
I didnt say he was a better battle rapper moron.

Funny how mad these Budden stans get. Im a f**kin fan of dude but Jada is MUCH better rapper all around

Joey wishes he had Jadas flow.

Lyrically, Joe might be a little better, but thats not even certain. Other than that, Jada is way better.
Lyrics : Joe
Content : Joe
Creativity : Joe
Flow: Joe (does jada have one?)
Punchlines: Joe

so how is Jada a better rapper again?

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy