Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3438 3438
Nah I like "Fear Montage" :applause:
 01-13-2011, 08:10 AM         #62
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Armageddon is coming
 01-13-2011, 08:19 AM         #63
hold up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts crazy.. lmao @ dude who put 'good theyre annoying'.. i dont know what to think.. but honestly to start saying 2012 this and that youre an idiot.. if im wrong and 2012 is true well we'll all be dead so i wont have to worry bout hearing told you sos lol
 7 years ago '05        #64
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
vulture turkeys are some ugly a.ss f**king birds.

we're f**king doomed though
 7 years ago '07        #65
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
The list includes:

* 900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys.
* 4,300 ducks k!lled by parasites in Minnesota.
* 1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho.
* 2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas.
* And the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.

well damn where have I been these last 8 months, cuz I follow the news regularly but havent seen much coverage of this (other than the birds and fish)
 7 years ago '05        #66
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Oh yeah the magical oil that is k!lling everything.
we had more oil spills in 2010 than we had any other year since 1910...by like way many...
 7 years ago '06        #67
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
This s**t is getting crazy, so much s**t going on in the world right now. I think something happened and our government is trying to cover it up again.
 7 years ago '05        #68
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
read the bible, we f**ked
 7 years ago '10        #69
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,264 | Props total: 36059 36059
 7 years ago '10        #70
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Blood Edge said:
I know this because I've done my research and I know a lot about biology it was one of my majors in undergrad...also like dude said earlier it's public knowledge in terms of the statistics

climate change is slow and gradual even with what some call "global warming"....it isn't quick enough to cause damage like this

hurricane season ended months ago....and an oil spill in the gulf coast causes environmental change across the world how? I could see someone claiming that pollutants are carried in the gulf stream but that's a huge reach too

also bird and bee deaths are some of the first signs of a negative change in an ecosystem...from there the s**t just goes up the food chain if it hasn't already

one way or another it will come out what's really happening...it always does
You're starting to look real ignorant bruh. I CLEARLY said that I was using hurricane season as an ANALOGY to illustrate my point. Duh hurricane season is over. It's f**king January. My point is that YOU nor anyone else on f**king earth knows whether die-offs will continue at this rate for the rest of the year, just like all the predictions about hurricane season every year turn out to be bulls**t. There can be 5 hurricanes in the first month of hurricane season and not a single one for the remainder of the season.

And yes, there is a SLIGHT change in climate, just like there's a SLIGHT change in animal deaths. We can't connect every die off because they're NOT CONNECTED. And we don't have to explain and account for every f**king die-off because they happen every f**king year for different reasons and no one panics because it's a natural occurrence. There may be a few that were unexplained as of yet but most were explained by naturally occurring viruses and the same s**t that k!lls them every other year.

And oil spills cause environmental changes across the world how? ...you supposedly studied biology yet you're seriously asking me that question? You are aware that birds migrate, yes? You are aware that damage to one ecosystem can effect another, yes? You talk about damaged ecosystems yet I don't truly think you understand it or the ripple effect that can occur. You do know that animals can be covered in oil and spread that to other animals in their group, animals that eat them, or their offspring?
 01-13-2011, 10:08 AM         #71
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really do not know what to make of what's going on in the world.
 01-13-2011, 10:38 AM         #72
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is crazy, soon it will be moving onto us.
 7 years ago '07        #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 shaneinsane said:
Get a female pregnant? Oh yeah so your implying "IF" the worlds coming to an end your going to give your own seed life and then have it ripped away knowing what you thinks going to happen?

Bravo f**king Albert Einstein
:cry:
 7 years ago '08        #74
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 Barnone254 said:
The list includes:

* 900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys.
* 4,300 ducks k!lled by parasites in Minnesota.
* 1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho.
* 2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas.
* And the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.

well damn where have I been these last 8 months, cuz I follow the news regularly but havent seen much coverage of this (other than the birds and fish)

Mainstream just touching upon birds/fishes, you need to really follow the story online to find out the entire situation. Soon is probably going to be chickens, cows and pigs ect then it will really become a bigger story, something is building up for sure.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 HHS said:
This is far from the first time large animal deaths have been recorded, as was pointed out the article. Animals die in large groups from disease, cold snaps, storms, etc, and right now we're experiencing a harsh winter.

The only possible link shown between any two or more of these recent events has been cold weather.
Do you always have your head up your a.ss, or it only on boxden?
 7 years ago '08        #76
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
word

Reminds me of that information minister in Iraq, acting like nothing was happening, remember him?

"Their is nothing going on, we seen this before, it's the cold weather, everything is alright"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #77
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Do you always offer insults in place of evidence?
 01-13-2011, 02:51 PM         #78
lovely1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus is coming! I don't know whats going on with all these species dieing but I will be praying a lot more this year. I know that! I don't think we are going to find an answer for all of the deaths but I think there was something about this in the Bible. Either way it freaks me out.
 7 years ago '06        #79
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
What's next human death?
 7 years ago '06        #80
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Super-C said:
read the bible, we f**ked
Don't think reading a bible helps at all!

super vILLain said:
You're starting to look real ignorant bruh. I CLEARLY said that I was using hurricane season as an ANALOGY to illustrate my point. Duh hurricane season is over. It's f**king January. My point is that YOU nor anyone else on f**king earth knows whether die-offs will continue at this rate for the rest of the year, just like all the predictions about hurricane season every year turn out to be bulls**t. There can be 5 hurricanes in the first month of hurricane season and not a single one for the remainder of the season.

And yes, there is a SLIGHT change in climate, just like there's a SLIGHT change in animal deaths. We can't connect every die off because they're NOT CONNECTED. And we don't have to explain and account for every f**king die-off because they happen every f**king year for different reasons and no one panics because it's a natural occurrence. There may be a few that were unexplained as of yet but most were explained by naturally occurring viruses and the same s**t that k!lls them every other year.

And oil spills cause environmental changes across the world how? ...you supposedly studied biology yet you're seriously asking me that question? You are aware that birds migrate, yes? You are aware that damage to one ecosystem can effect another, yes? You talk about damaged ecosystems yet I don't truly think you understand it or the ripple effect that can occur. You do know that animals can be covered in oil and spread that to other animals in their group, animals that eat them, or their offspring?
^ Smartest sh*t that was written in this whole damn thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy